PDA

View Full Version : /season

OpIv37
02-05-2013, 10:55 PM
This team will be lucky if they are not last in the East.

They finally get two goals from secondary scoring, and the Vanek line goes to sleep for the first 50 minutes.

as good as the Vanek line is offensively, they tend to get stuck in the zone defensively. I was just thinking that as they allowed a goal.

The Sabres are just an embarrassment. I wish I hadn't paid for CI, even if it was only $60.

Skooby
02-06-2013, 01:54 AM
I paid $49.99 & it feels line $499.99, I was raped.

YardRat
02-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Does Syracuse have a hockey coach?

SabreEleven
02-06-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm in Buffalo Bills mentally mode...I don't expect them to win, but I'll watch the game and hope they win, but I won't be surprised when they lose. I'm done letting it get to me emotionally.

PTI
02-06-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm in Buffalo Bills mentally mode...I don't expect them to win, but I'll watch the game and hope they win, but I won't be surprised when they lose. I'm done letting it get to me emotionally.

Gets me some alone time at home and I don't have to watch some stupid shows my wife likes to watch. I just watch now, with little emotion either way if they win or lose.

Grandma has been sick, so I have going to Buffalo often, trying to every 4-6 weeks. Got to go to the home opener, just got lucky that weekend. Next weekend is March 1-3, Sabres are home at 3 PM, and I could care less if I am at the game, which really sucks.

trapezeus
02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
i can't believe i am going to the islander game in LI this saturday. i'm not wearing any sabres stuff like a jersey. might just keep it to a tshirt.

PTI
02-06-2013, 10:24 AM
i can't believe i am going to the islander game in LI this saturday. i'm not wearing any sabres stuff like a jersey. might just keep it to a tshirt.

Brad Boyes has 3 goals and 4 assists!!!! (although he is -4, he does have a shootout GW)

trapezeus
02-06-2013, 10:30 AM
again, how much clearer does it have to get that lindy is killing production. how many stories do we need of people coming here ok, playing terrible here, and then going on to being ok or even better. Dominic moore comes to mind. Exactly the kind of 2nd liner 3rd liner we need. Gritty, hard to the put, no quit. Didn't do that here.

Paille is consistently good.

if this was lindy's first time of having a bad stretch, i'd forgive this, but every damn year with the exception of two years, he has been able to do nothing.

i'm fine with darcy. he keeps finding people and lindy keeps turning them into turds. but the guy needs to get a little more trigger happy on trades. Stafford for a prospect or two (not even decent ones), that is addition by subtraction. move leopold for airline miles?

but the team needs a coach to see what they've got. i'm not against selling the team at the deadline for prospects and picks. but sitting here un able to trade because we want to see for the 6th straight year with this head coach is unacceptable.

pjw
02-06-2013, 05:27 PM
unless you cant watch it on MSG in HD, then you get emotional...

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Good thing it is a short season or else it would be a long season.

clumping platelets
02-07-2013, 09:30 AM

:dizzy:

chernobylwraiths
02-07-2013, 11:05 AM

:rofl: good one Yogi

trapezeus
02-07-2013, 11:18 AM
when do we all start tweeting Ted Black asking for change?

For guys who are all about the fan experience, they are KILLING THE FAN EXPERIENCE!

I kind of want to ask him if he's willing to bet that the sabres won't make the playoffs this year. i'll send him 89 dollars for nothing if they get in. and if they don't make the playoffs, i get a sabres navy practice jersey like i wanted. I wonder if he's allowed to do this?

PTI
02-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Fans: Wabbit season
Lindy: Duck season

chernobylwraiths
02-07-2013, 11:30 AM
again, how much clearer does it have to get that lindy is killing production. how many stories do we need of people coming here ok, playing terrible here, and then going on to being ok or even better. Dominic moore comes to mind. Exactly the kind of 2nd liner 3rd liner we need. Gritty, hard to the put, no quit. Didn't do that here.

Paille is consistently good.

if this was lindy's first time of having a bad stretch, i'd forgive this, but every damn year with the exception of two years, he has been able to do nothing.

i'm fine with darcy. he keeps finding people and lindy keeps turning them into turds. but the guy needs to get a little more trigger happy on trades. Stafford for a prospect or two (not even decent ones), that is addition by subtraction. move leopold for airline miles?

but the team needs a coach to see what they've got. i'm not against selling the team at the deadline for prospects and picks. but sitting here un able to trade because we want to see for the 6th straight year with this head coach is unacceptable.

You need to bring up some better examples. Boyes, Paille consistantly good, Dominic Moore? These guys are nobodys. I agree that we need more players that wear their heart on their sleeve but we need more than more 3rd liners.

I also believe that both Lindy and Rieger have to go.

PTI
02-07-2013, 11:43 AM
You need to bring up some better examples. Boyes, Paille consistantly good, Dominic Moore? These guys are nobodys. I agree that we need more players that wear their heart on their sleeve but we need more than more 3rd liners.

I see your point. Perhaps it is keeping guys too long to when they go elsewhere, they do nothing, or when we get guys, the just flat out falter. Damius Zubrus cna be one of those guys. He is 1st line for the Devils.

Boyes is 1st line for the Islanders and on #1 PP unit for them. He qualifies as getting Ruffed. Paille and Moore, not so much.

Stafford and Roy are examples of guys that should be way more talented and productive. Roy is off to an alright start, got his first goal last night, missed a few games. Hate the trade for Ott, Roy is so much better.

OpIv37
02-07-2013, 12:35 PM
when do we all start tweeting Ted Black asking for change?

For guys who are all about the fan experience, they are KILLING THE FAN EXPERIENCE!

I kind of want to ask him if he's willing to bet that the sabres won't make the playoffs this year. i'll send him 89 dollars for nothing if they get in. and if they don't make the playoffs, i get a sabres navy practice jersey like i wanted. I wonder if he's allowed to do this?
It is definitely killing the experience. Home games are so quiet these days. You can literally hear the disappointment.

SkateZilla
02-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Brad Boyes has 3 goals and 4 assists!!!! (although he is -4, he does have a shootout GW)

He's useless here, we cant even make it to a shootout.

trapezeus
02-07-2013, 01:58 PM

i used those guys because they are solid third liners. and the sabres are trying to promote 3rd liners to second liners and then rely on four lines. and the point is, if they got production out of those third liners, they could have 3 lines of 3rd liners. and a starting line which i still think is way too soft for the playoffs. sure, they look good right now, but i think vanek needs to be paired with a talented centerman. and i think hodgson and pominville need to be second liners.

and somehow there is consistently enough 2-4 liners here that do nothing. then they leave and they fit their role well.