The King
02-06-2013, 02:45 PM
The Giants have cut DE Chris Canty.

Mr. Miyagi
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Bring him in! I've heard of him!

PTI
02-06-2013, 02:58 PM
I think Kyle Vanden Bosh is cut too. Would rather have Canty or Vanden Bosh and cut Anderson!

ServoBillieves
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Wow, Ahmad Bradshaw released as well

OpIv37
02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I think Kyle Vanden Bosh is cut too. Would rather have Canty or Vanden Bosh and cut Anderson!
Please.

We all know it's time for Chris Kelsay's semi-annual $25 million contract extension.

Cali512
02-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Ill give Anderson one more year, but we still need one more OLB. Its best to have 4 passrushing OLBs, and Anderson and Merriman/Moore being the starters doesnt look to hot. Add a consistant OLB like Kruger or Canty. Or get one of the top passrushers. That guy from A&m is a freak. My friend is a a&m fan and he would show me game highlights, mainly to point out Manziel, and i would always be stunned at how good Moore is.

YardRat
02-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Rather have Kruger

gr8slayer
02-06-2013, 08:22 PM
When healthy, he's a good (not great) player that can hold up against the run well.

- - - Updated - - -

Rather have KrugerWouldn't play the same position if he was in Buffalo: Kruger = DE / Canty = DT, at least in the current system.

YardRat
02-06-2013, 08:24 PM
When healthy, he's a good (not great) player that can hold up against the run well.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't play the same position if he was in Buffalo: Kruger = DE / Canty = DT, at least in the current system.

Who said anything about the two playing the same position? The point is irrelevant.

fluteflakes
02-06-2013, 09:11 PM
He's got talent, but he's getting up there in age. Think he'd be a good rotation guy at DT though, can't hurt to bring in more depth at vet minimum. If there's one thing we need and that no team can ever have enough of, it's quality depth.

As for the guy who said Vanden Bosh. No, hell no. He's good at getting garbage sacks, but not really much else. Honestly if we go pass rusher in the draft we'd be better off than either. It's stacked at edge rusher this season, weather you go 3-4 OLB to DE to 4-3 DE.