• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Manboobs went full circle, back to Titans

Gregg Williams reinstated, back to Titans as "senior assistant for defense".

Less than a year after he was suspended indefinitely for orchestrating the Saints' bounty program, Gregg Williams is back in the NFL.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Manboobs went full circle, back to Titans

I wonder how many other companies would re-hire a guy who was suspended for running a bounty program at work. lol. only professional sports.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by imbondz View Post
      I wonder how many other companies would re-hire a guy who was suspended for running a bounty program at work. lol. only professional sports.
      The US Army?
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

A company I used to work for re-hired a guy who was caught stealing $1,000 worth of equipment from a client. He also went to jail for renting out an apartment to a couple of college girls that had a 2-way mirror in the bathroom so he could look in from his apartment. He made the company $25,000 per month so they didn't care. Terrible person, even worse company.

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

Not really. Wall Street companies paid traders millions in bonuses to sell packages of investments nick named by the traders as "**** bags" knowing these products would blow up in the buyers faces and without regard to the implications to the economy. That makes what the Saints and Greg Williams did look like choir practice by comparison. And there are hundreds of members of Congress that get a "bounty" for doing things they know will result in deaths and/or hardship for hundreds/thousands/millions of Americans. Lying and cheating is the American way.
          Last edited by Bill Cody; 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

nobody cares what happened there. The NFL had to make a statement about necessary cultural change ... but everyone in the NFL knows headhunting was the norm. Now they know there are consequences....

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

It's amazing that they made a big example over this bounty scandal but when faced with cheating they covered it up, burned the tapes, and acted like it was some misinterpretation of the rules.

Comment

• black N yellow
                • Dec 2012

check his new look..lol

Titans Williams Football.JPEG-03331.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X