X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Ryan Nassib reportedly eyed by Chiefs, Eagles, Jets

DraftInsider.net's Tony Pauline reported Thursday that Syracuse quarterback Ryan Nassib is on the radar of the Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets. All three teams "think highly" of Nassib, who is currently on campus preparing for the NFL Scouting Combine with former NFL offensive coordinator Paul Hackett and Ken Anderson, a former Cincinnati Bengals quarterback.

Syracuse's Ryan Nassib is reportedly gaining traction among a handful of teams in need of quarterback help. Could the Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles or New York Jets come calling?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • braddavery
    Politics Suck
    • Aug 2012

Re: Ryan Nassib reportedly eyed by Chiefs, Eagles, Jets

If the Chiefs get him, it's in the second round. No way he goes anywhere NEAR the first pick.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I feel yet another Buffalo reach coming.

It's no big secret that we want a QB, but Nix tipped his hand too early by saying it then by hiring all the Cuse people.

The only way we get Nassib now is by either reaching or getting fleeced in a trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by braddavery View Post
      If the Chiefs get him, it's in the second round. No way he goes anywhere NEAR the first pick.
      Or they could trade down....
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ThunderGun
        • Dec 2011

From Rotoworld:

According to DraftInsider.net's Tony Pauline, the Chiefs, Eagles and Jets all "think highly" of Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib.

Per Pauline, it's "not out of the question" one of the three trades back into the "late part" of the first round to land the Orange signal caller. The Bills and new coach Doug Marrone are also believed to be keen on Marrone's college quarterback. The QB picture remains murky, but Nassib's chances of going on day one are beginning to look better than 50-50

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ThunderGun View Post
          The QB picture remains murky, but Nassib's chances of going on day one are beginning to look better than 50-50
          Based on moves like Tennehill, Ponder, Gabbert,etc. , I tend to side with Mayock when he says that 3-4 qb's will go in the first round.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• ThunderGun
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
            Based on moves like Tennehill, Ponder, Gabbert,etc. , I tend to side with Mayock when he says that 3-4 qb's will go in the first round.
            I agree 100%.

Just because there aren't really any elite QB prospects in the draft this year, doesn't mean the best few won't be 1st round picks.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ThunderGun View Post
              I agree 100%.

Just because there aren't really any elite QB prospects in the draft this year, doesn't mean the best few won't be 1st round picks.
              This scares the living hell out of me. It wreaks of getting the next JP Losman and being in the exact same spot in 3-4 years.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                This scares the living hell out of me.
                You are also too afraid to let it be known every year just prior to the draft who you want the Bills to draft. Your approach is to always be quiet and not tip your hand and then complain after the fact when the Bils make there picks

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                  You are also too afraid to let it be known every year just prior to the draft who you want the Bills to draft. Your approach is to always be quiet and not tip your hand and then complain after the fact when the Bils make there picks
                  And who have the Bills drafted in the 1st round that WASN'T worth complaining about? Spiller, Dareus and maybe Gilmore, and even when we drafted Spiller, we had two RB's and Spiller sucked for a season and a half.

And you aren't exactly in a position to criticize people for not committing. You say nothing- you never put anything out there at all. You just stay silent until you think you have me in a "gotcha" moment, then you pop up and embarrass yourself.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

CO what are your thoughts on my Draft strategy?

Comment

• The Jokeman
                      • Dec 2003

Nassib gives me a bit of a Tom Brady vibe to me in that he isn't the best athlete, doesn't have the best arm but is a smart heady guy who gets the job done but there's no guarantee he'll do it at the NFL level. That said I wouldn't take him in the 1st Round because he's a risk but the only QB I like in Round 1 this year is Geno Smith.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
                        Nassib gives me a bit of a Tom Brady vibe to me in that he isn't the best athlete, doesn't have the best arm but is a smart heady guy who gets the job done but there's no guarantee he'll do it at the NFL level. That said I wouldn't take him in the 1st Round because he's a risk but the only QB I like in Round 1 this year is Geno Smith.
                        reminds me of a young Brees.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• fluteflakes
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
                          Tom Brady can throw deep.

Ryan Nassib can barely throw a spiral past 10-15 yards. It'll be moving fast, but it's not accurate at all. He just doesn't have the accuracy you'd like in a starting QB.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by fluteflakes View Post
                            Tom Brady can throw deep.

Ryan Nassib can barely throw a spiral past 10-15 yards. It'll be moving fast, but it's not accurate at all. He just doesn't have the accuracy you'd like in a starting QB.
                            Oh snap, which team are you a scout for? That's incredible insight.
                            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• fluteflakes
                              • Jan 2013

Oh wow, I'm so sorry I'm giving my opinion on a player based on what I see in his game.

I'll be sure to ask permission next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X