PDA

View Full Version : Sabres will have more games played than anyone after tonight's game

Skooby
02-12-2013, 08:01 AM
14 GP, Boston has the least amount of games played. This is BS.

SabreEleven
02-12-2013, 08:04 AM
It will all work out in the end and so the excuses should end also.

The King
02-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Wouldnt you rather play them upfront than before the post season?

And we should have 11 but Sat was postponed, that has nothing to do with the team, the mayor banned travel.

OpIv37
02-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Wouldnt you rather play them upfront than before the post season?

And we should have 11 but Sat was postponed, that has nothing to do with the team, the mayor banned travel.

Post season? I know what both those words mean but I've never seen them used together like that.

Must be a Boston thing.

The King
02-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Post season? I know what both those words mean but I've never seen them used together like that.

Must be a Boston thing.
I saw this response coming from a mile away.

Skooby
02-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I saw this response coming from a mile away.

The bowling pins were setup, so...

trapezeus
02-12-2013, 09:51 AM
there are no excuses for this team to hide behind. they may be individually good hockey players, but they are a bad team. against bad teams, against good teams, against teams with good goalies, with bad goalies. they are a bad team if they play too many games or not enough games.

Vanek's career is being wasted here with no support.

chernobylwraiths
02-12-2013, 10:47 AM
there are no excuses for this team to hide behind. they may be individually good hockey players, but they are a bad team. against bad teams, against good teams, against teams with good goalies, with bad goalies. they are a bad team if they play too many games or not enough games.

Vanek's career is being wasted here with no support.

I thought this was a Dr Suess reply.

... they are a bad team agains good goalies, they are bad team against bad goalies, they are a bad team against giant goalies eating cannolies...

The King
02-12-2013, 10:51 AM
while getting raped in their buttholies!

trapezeus
02-12-2013, 11:10 AM
just the point that there are no excuses left. either win, or start over. we know what we have.. a bad team

braddavery
02-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Well SOME team has to have played the most games. Why is it unfair that it's us.

trapezeus
02-12-2013, 11:23 AM
plus at this torrid pace, the sabres will have more meaningless games than other teams come late march/early april. so it all comes out in the wash.

Skooby
02-12-2013, 01:45 PM
I'd personally rather get eased back into shape versus forced all at once, so I see we don't have many hockey players on the board here. That's what this was about to begin with, forced to play without much rest & not in shape.

braddavery
02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I'd personally rather get eased back into shape versus forced all at once, so I see we don't have many hockey players on the board here. That's what this was about to begin with, forced to play without much rest & not in shape.

Who's fault is it if a player is not in shape? The NHL's?

SkateZilla
02-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Vanek was obviously the only one that trained in the off season.

G Wolly
02-12-2013, 03:29 PM

And they still chose to go with him instead of signing you?

Skooby
02-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Who's fault is it if a player is not in shape? The NHL's?

It's a normal routine, you get in shape during TC / Regular season.

Skooby
02-12-2013, 04:01 PM

He went back to his roots, literally. It obviously put him on the right track, he's the NHL point leader for goodness sake.