PDA

View Full Version : Who is the foundation on this rebuild?

sukie
02-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Seeing as there is a new sheriff in town. Who on the Bills fprms the foundation for this rebuild?

Don't think this won't be a rebuild either.

Spiller... check

Wood... check

Mario... check

I wanna see Levitre and Byrd stay... so check and check

The King
02-12-2013, 08:20 AM
I would think Dareus, Carrington, Kyle Williams, Gilmore, and hopefully Byrd on defense.

CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, on offense.

k-oneputt
02-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Stevie

sukie
02-12-2013, 08:23 AM
I would think Dareus, Carrington, Kyle Williams, Gilmore, and hopefully Byrd on defense.

CJ, Fred, Wood, Glenn, on offense.

You don't see the youth and versatility in Levitre being an asset or is it a cost thing? i think Freddie is a bit long in the teefus as well and injury seems to be a growing problem.

k-oneputt
02-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Qb drafted, Lb drafted, Db drafted, Te drafted, Wr drafted

The King
02-12-2013, 08:29 AM
You don't see the youth and versatility in Levitre being an asset or is it a cost thing? i think Freddie is a bit long in the teefus as well and injury seems to be a growing problem.

I dont know if Levitre will be here. And I agree on Freddy but CJ isn't a leader on this team yet, his play is certainly elevated, but he isn't the go-to guy in the locker room, which is why you see some vets on my list, and you don't see Stevie. Right now, I see Freddy, Wood, and Kyle as the leaders on this team. The young guys have to start stepping into those roles.

justasportsfan
02-12-2013, 08:40 AM
New Qb, new wr and Spiller. (Kelly,Reed and Thurman)

On D, Kyle, Dareus , Gilmore ,Byrd and new MLB.

Night Train
02-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Kelsay

:gag:

IlluminatusUIUC
02-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Wood might not get re-signed. I love him as a player, but he can't finish seasons.

User Manuel
02-15-2013, 07:33 AM
Offensive Line and Spiller

Defensive Line

I suspect we are going to look a lot like the Giants in coming years.

Thief
02-15-2013, 08:48 AM
I dont know if Levitre will be here. And I agree on Freddy but CJ isn't a leader on this team yet, his play is certainly elevated, but he isn't the go-to guy in the locker room, which is why you see some vets on my list, and you don't see Stevie. Right now, I see Freddy, Wood, and Kyle as the leaders on this team. The young guys have to start stepping into those roles.I believe the question was about "foundation", not leadership. It is what you build on. We are not building on Freddy, we are building on Spiller. No question.

coastal
02-15-2013, 09:10 AM
Who on the Bills fprms the foundation for this rebuild?

Mario... check:rofl:

NOT THE DUDE...
02-15-2013, 09:10 AM
dareus, mario, gilmore, byrd, wood, glenn, hairston, stevie, spiller.... and the new qb we draft

ServoBillieves
02-15-2013, 03:17 PM
We have Dareus, Anderson, Kelsay, Williams, Williams, Williams, Gilmore, Searcy, and that's it defensively. Shep and our now list of back up linebackers who can "fill the void" looks like Arthur Moats and Chris White. That equates to...

I remember a secondary with McGee, King, and Greer. That's what we have to look forward to now. Our 3rd string DT/DE in Johnson is probably praying to leave and we all want him gone. He'd be better off somewhere else where he can get a chance at a win.

YardRat
02-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Spiller, Stevie, Glenn and Chandler. I think Levitre bolts, and if Wood can't stay healthy he needs to be replaced. Everybody else is expendable/upgradeable.

K.Williams, Dareus, Bradham, Gilmore and Byrd.

Meathead
02-15-2013, 09:17 PM
ruvell martin

Bangarang
02-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Geno Smith

CJ Spiller

Stevie Johnson

PTI
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Kyle Williams is now a member of the most overrated club in the NFL. Dude is weak and slow, as evident by his close to NFL league lead in jumping into the neutral zone, he is now slow, and has no power at this point anymore. Bills will be better to move him along. THe poor defense against against the run is evident too.

BillsFever21
02-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Freddie definitely isn't part of any rebuilding project. As good as he was for us and how much we like him as a player he is a 32 year old RB that hasn't been able to stay healthy the past 1.5 seasons. He should've never been re-signed to an extension last year in the first place due his age, injury and having Spiller on the roster having proved that he could be the lead RB. Basically we paid 7 million a year for a position that should be a compliment to Spiller. Without that contract we wouldn't be having the talk right now about not having the money to re-sign Levitre, etc.

better days
02-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Freddie definitely isn't part of any rebuilding project. As good as he was for us and how much we like him as a player he is a 32 year old RB that hasn't been able to stay healthy the past 1.5 seasons. He should've never been re-signed to an extension last year in the first place due his age, injury and having Spiller on the roster having proved that he could be the lead RB. Basically we paid 7 million a year for a position that should be a compliment to Spiller. Without that contract we wouldn't be having the talk right now about not having the money to re-sign Levitre, etc.

I agree with everything you say about Freddie. I have questioned his age myself in the past & was told he is young for his age because he did not play that long in the NFL. 32 is 32 period.

Extremebillsfan247
02-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Seeing as there is a new sheriff in town. Who on the Bills fprms the foundation for this rebuild?

Don't think this won't be a rebuild either.

Spiller... check

Wood... check

Mario... check

I wanna see Levitre and Byrd stay... so check and check The foundation on defense will probably be built around Stephon Gilmore judging on Pettine's defensive history. You can expect the Bills to draft another CB within the first 2 rounds of this coming draft. Spiller on offense seems logical simply because he's younger than Fred Jackson, and it's easier for a new offensive coordinator to build around a strong running game rather than a spread attack especially when the starting QB is the Team's biggest question mark. JMO

Mr. Pink
02-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Spiller on offense, Byrd on defense.

sukie
02-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Spiller on offense, Byrd on defense.

So we need all new DEs?