PDA

View Full Version : For anyone wanting tickets to future home Bills games...

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Yesterday I procured some kickass seats (section: 133 row: <15) for a couple future Bills home games this year (games that are supposedly single seats only).

I've been using the BILLS WEB SITE TICKET PAGE (http://web14.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FB&linkID=billse) and up until yesterday kept getting...

Sorry,
Unable to secure seats in this Price Level

...anyway, if you still want tickets and you use the Bills web site ticket page, keep trying...tickets become available all the time and sometimes you luck out. Trying late at night helps too as the server is not as busy. Just FYI.

casdhf
09-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Thanks, Jekyl...or is it Hyde today? :D
:lol:

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
Thanks, Jekyl...or is it Hyde today? :D
:lol:

I plead guilty to not being immune to the behavior shown me. :dolfelon:

WG
09-11-2002, 11:38 AM
I've still got some as well for the Oakland game and beyond...

Dozer and my seasons. Sect. 123 rows 4/5

Ebenezer
09-11-2002, 11:40 AM
hey Wys...how's the knee??

Dolphan666
09-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Hey, getting tickets is the easy part, NoC....now try to get someone to sit with ya :D

JayWood
09-11-2002, 11:55 AM
I was on the site all day yesterday trying to get tickets to the chicago game. Iam going up in December to see them play Cincy but i felt i could not wait that long and wanted tickets sooner. i kept getting the same message on the bills site about there being an error. Well at least there is still some hope!!

casdhf
09-11-2002, 11:58 AM
:up:

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 12:04 PM
The week before a game is a good time to check too as every team the Bills play at home are allotted a certain amount of tickets and if they aren't sold there they go back into the pool and made available here.

Also, when you can't find two (or more) tickets together, you might try entering 1 into the quantity box, click Add To Cart.

Everytime you do this another ticket is added to your "Cart", anyway...sometimes you can get a couple tickets that are only a couple seats apart or a row in front or back of each other.

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Dolphan666
Hey, getting tickets is the easy part, NoC....now try to get someone to sit with ya :D

I'm good to be with as I have deep pockets and no one I care about goes wanting...at least within reason. :D

Dolphan666
09-11-2002, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I saw you playing pocket pool at the corner of Delaware & Allen the other day. Good thing for deep pockets :D

NoCtUrNaL
09-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Dolphan666
Yeah, I saw you playing pocket pool at the corner of Delaware & Allen the other day. Good thing for deep pockets :D

Well, at least <i>I</i> have a pair to play with.