PDA

View Full Version : 3 of the many reasons Ruff should be fired

OpIv37
02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
1. 0 for 3 on the PP against the worst PK in the league, including a PP down by 1 with 4:00 or so left. The PP has been a problem since the LAST lockout. Even the EC finals teams were pretty bad on the PP, especially considering how good they were even strength. 6 years and counting with the exact same problem. The only area in which Lindy has improved since the last lockout is hitting, and that wasn't until THIS year after promising they were going to get more physical, and that wasn't until THIS year when they said it the year we lost Drury and Briere.

2. Horrible record against the terrible SE division. The Hurricanes were winless before they swept us in a home at home. The Caps were winless before they beat us and are now last in the conf. Winnipeg was on a 3 game losing streak coming into this game. Simply inexcusable.

3. Tyler Ennis leads the team in even strength ice time amongst forwards. Please give me 1 good reason why anyone not named Vanek should be leading the forwards in ice time.

This team is a ****ing joke. Lindy isn't the only reason why, but he's a major reason. Time to kick his ass to the curb.

Skooby
02-19-2013, 09:02 PM
They look like they had yesterday off, which they did. Maybe they can hold their own practice without violating the 4 days off a month rule, they need to practice twice everyday.

trapezeus
02-20-2013, 06:47 AM
i have bad news for you, op. the sabres are intent on keeping this "core" for about 15 years and tell us each year that it'll be different.

i somehow have grown to hate the sabres more than the bills for their ineptitude. at least the bills change every three years in a minimal way. "we've cut the coach, we'll keep the idiots who draft poorly and the man in charge." the sabres won't even give us that pathetic change. keep reiger. fine. Just get lindy away from the bench. if you have 3 billion dollars and love lindy so much, pay him to coach a little league game at NHL levels. I hope the stadium is empty next year.

gebobs
02-20-2013, 10:23 AM
How is it that the Sabres have become the Bills?