PDA

View Full Version : A farewell ado to Lindy

Skooby
02-20-2013, 08:35 PM
The time was several ago, the place was now & today. I watched Lindy's bench fail to perform all season, even in clutch spots like pulled goalie situations. If you can't even get a pulled goalie right on either side of the fence, you lost the bench. How do the players not know what's going on at the end of a game, no penalties / well crafted play. I can see that the players didn't like Ruff's style & his constant pressure has made our team unbalanced.

I highly suggest a more balanced approach to who is performing on a given night versus remembering what they did in the past, nightly performance equal results. We all know that not every night can be your night but when it's on the line during a game, the players need to play. We all suffered watching watching players that couldn't perform flub around during clutch time. A tweaked leg, a little twists has to be recognized during the game. Ruff watching gliders play through issues kills momentum, I watched us fail & Lindy didn't.

Goodluck Lindy, your time has come & we all we always love you and wish you the best. The best for the Sabres was seeing you dismissed, your last card was your lack of consistent play. All the best to you & your future, God Bless.

YankeeInRaleigh
02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
PWI

Skooby
02-20-2013, 10:50 PM
PWI

You'll have to forgive me for being a acronym idiot, what does this mean?

YankeeInRaleigh
02-21-2013, 07:42 AM
Posting while intoxicated :)

Skooby
02-21-2013, 08:01 AM
Posting while intoxicated :)

Remember, you never get a hangover if you're never sober.

rbochan
02-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

trapezeus
02-21-2013, 10:38 AM
i guess lindy will get a shot based on national press of coaching again. i'm sure there are GM's who are in trouble who know hiring a name coach will be a safe call to buy more time.