PDA

View Full Version : QB ranking solely based on NFL Radio interviews

Mr. Miyagi
02-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Heard a few interviews on Sirius in the last couple days. Solely based on interview skills, here's my ranking of the QBs I heard:

1. Tyler Wilson
2. Matt Barkley
3. Geno Smith
4. Ryan Nassib

kishoph
02-23-2013, 04:43 AM
One thing I heard on ESPN this morning, was an interview with Ryan Nassib when he said he's been working with Paul Hackette and Ken Anderson for 5-6 hours a day since Syracuse's Bowl game. If there's anything that needs to be known about Nassib, I'm sure the Bills will have a leg up on everyone. I'm still all aboard for taking Tyler Wilson with the 1st pick. To me there are really no stand out players in this draft, other than a couple of O-linemen that we don't have a chance of getting.

Don't Panic
02-23-2013, 07:12 AM
I think you make a great point kish... while a lot of these QBs wouldn't be considered in the top half of the 1st in a lot of drafts, they could in this one because I don't see any "sure things" outside of three or four guys at the top. It may be a good time to "reach" on a QB at 8.

I was pretty impressed with Geno in the interview clip I saw of him. I think he's definitely worth it if he's still there at 8. Still trying to figure out who is may be worth the gamble at that spot in the QB class.

better days
02-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Heard a few interviews on Sirius in the last couple days. Solely based on interview skills, here's my ranking of the QBs I heard:

1. Tyler Wilson
2. Matt Barkley
3. Geno Smith
4. Ryan Nassib

I would be happy with everyone but Barkley. Carson Palmer is the only decent QB that has ever come out of USC. Barkley will probably more resemble Leinart or Sanchez than Palmer.

venis2k1
02-23-2013, 08:02 AM
If Geno is there, he should be the pick. If not, im ok with Wilson.

better days
02-23-2013, 08:55 AM
I just heard Nix's latest interview. He was asked if he still thought a QB would need to be drafted one rnd higher than you would like & his answer was YES. I hve no doubt the Bills draft a QB in the first rnd now.

jamze132
02-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm not feeling a QB in the first right now. Maybe Geno Smith, but that's about it. I would rather get an impact LB or WR in the 1st, then take QB in the 2nd.

better days
02-23-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm not feeling a QB in the first right now. Maybe Geno Smith, but that's about it. I would rather get an impact LB or WR in the 1st, then take QB in the 2nd.

With all the teams in need of a QB, I think the pickings will be pretty slim when the Bills pick in the 2nd rnd.

Don't Panic
02-23-2013, 12:39 PM
With all the teams in need of a QB, I think the pickings will be pretty slim when the Bills pick in the 2nd rnd.

It will definitely be a gamble to wait.

EricStratton
02-23-2013, 01:27 PM
The NFL Network interview with EJ Manual was very impressive.

Slim
02-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Wilson's demeanor is perfect for a QB, I agree MM.