PDA

View Full Version : Time to start looking at the draft

don137
02-24-2013, 07:43 AM
I guess its time to start looking at prospects. While I will root for the Sabres in every game. I am already cheering for the Capitals, Panthers, Blue Jackets and Flames to win. From everything I read this is a good draft coming up and there are three players that stand out Seth Jones-D, Nathan Mackinnon-C and Jonathon Drouin-LW with Jones being on the top on most boards.

Ginger Vitis
02-24-2013, 03:33 PM
I guess its time to start looking at prospects. While I will root for the Sabres in every game. I am already cheering for the Capitals, Panthers, Blue Jackets and Flames to win. From everything I read this is a good draft coming up and there are three players that stand out Seth Jones-D, Nathan Mackinnon-C and Jonathon Drouin-LW with Jones being on the top on most boards.

Seth Jones is a little shorter than Chris Pronger but NHL scouts are comparing Jones to Chris Pronger. If the Sabres end up with the Number 1 pick they should take Seth Jones. The 3 players you mentioned are in a class by themselves and after those 3 there is a reasonably significant dropoff with the "next" 5 players.. Hopefully the Sabres end up picking top 3