X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

My opinion Best QB in this class is...

I think Tyler Wilson is the best one in this group, he has the arm strength and has good deep ball accuracy. Watching him was like watching Cutler always under duress, wrs dropping balls, just a bad team.

I am not a Geno fan because he looks like he struggles coming off his primary read.

Barkley I am not a fan never was

Glennon and Bray have the arm but I dont see the head.

Wilson is one tough SOB stands in the pocket knows when to scramble and played well when game was within reach late he usually played well and threw good balls.
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: My opinion Best QB in this class is...

Wilson is my first choice as well.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Thank you for contributing what will be one of thousands of pointless threads/messages/whatever about your opinion.

It will carry so much significance and clout throughout the process that I may stand and applaud.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• DesertFox24
        • Jul 2005

I can not say this enough, I am not saying take him at 8. Personally I would like the bills to draft a stud at 8 or trade down and get more picks.

That being said when teams start watching all tape especially from last year and see how well he throws under pressure and how tough he is, people will realize he has a chance to be a better pro.

As a whole this class is not as good as last year and taking out Griffin and Luck I am still not sure if Tannyhill and weeden would still not be higher drafted guys. However, if the bills are going to draft a QB at 8 I hope it is Wilson.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
          Thank you for contributing what will be one of thousands of pointless threads/messages/whatever about your opinion.

It will carry so much significance and clout throughout the process that I may stand and applaud.
          I WILL CONTROL THE INTERNET ! ALL OF IT !
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Wow that was unnecessary. We're allowed or even encouraged to voice our opinions on this message board, even if others don't agree with them. In fact, that's what message boards are for.

Pipe the hell down.

Comment

• DesertFox24
              • Jul 2005

I am sorry did I miss something or is this a Buffalo Bills message board where fans post their opinions on topics, with the intent of spurring healthy debate and banter with other bills fans.....

That being said I do see your point and probably should have found one of the other countless bills drafts or QB threads and posted.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Who grabbed your hands and forced you to click this thread?

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                  I am sorry did I miss something or is this a Buffalo Bills message board where fans post their opinions on topics, with the intent of spurring healthy debate and banter with other bills fans.....

That being said I do see your point and probably should have found one of the other countless bills drafts or QB threads and posted.

Nope. You should of started your own just like you did. I get a kick out of guys throwing fits over to many threads about this or that!

Comment

• EricStratton
                    • Jul 2002

Wilson's concussion history is a concern for me.

He's missed time in both of the last two seasons with head issues.

Comment

• Slim
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EricStratton View Post
                      Wilson's concussion history is a concern for me.

He's missed time in both of the last two seasons with head issues.
                      This is a solid argument. I remember him missing time last season but not during his Junior year.

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

What concerns me about Wilson is his hand size... 8 3/4.

Check out the hand size for the last few successful QBs:

Luck 10"

RG3 9 1/2

Dalton 9 1/2

Kaepernick 9 1/8

Russel Wilson 10 1/4

Cam Newton 9 7/8

That isn't to say that big hands will definitely make you successful or small hands make you fail but for an NFL QB this measurement carries a ton of weight.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                          • Feb 2004

Wilson is my guy too.
                          Im fine with him at #8 if the Bills feel he is there guy!!!!
                          GO Gators!!!!!!
                          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DesertFox24
                            • Jul 2005

Yeah his hands are small but the pro ball is smaller than the college ball and he spun that just fine.

Look none of these guys are perfect. Barkley is not as bad as I originally thought I watched the Oregon and Stanford game again he is not bad, but I am not sure he can wing it in Buffalo.

Here is the thing that has me excited about whomever we draft as long as he is not Nassib.

Nothing against Nassib, but he was not thought of as an elite franchise QB and look what Hackett and Marrone did with him. They took a frienge draftable QB and turned him into a second or third rounder, imagine what they could do with someone with more natural talent.

Like I said if Nassib is the go so be it just not at 8. Wilson is a first rounder and like Tannyhill will probably be drafted in the top 20 picks and if Bills like him then draft him at 8 where I know he will be there.

Also sounds like that is Buddy Nix approach he said that the past two drafts the QBs he liked went a round earlier than the wanted to draft and that he would have to probably draft one early.

Bottom line it will be a reach on draft day but if the guy they take becomes a Flacco then no one will care and call it a steal at 8, if he crashes and burns then it will be a bad pick much like Gabbert, Losman, etc....

Comment

• HAMMER
                              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                              • Jul 2003

Barkley is going to be the best in this class, draft him at 8 or suffer the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                              X