PDA

View Full Version : Make a prediction...

ublinkwescore
07-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Ok, since it's the offseason, and there's really not much going on for the next few weeks, I thought I'd see who and what you guys would predict about the next season. So, make the following predictions -
Who will score our first TD?
Who will make our first tackle?
Who will make our first sack?

And predict a play that will happen this year that will not be forgotten soon (like PP's overtime catch that he took to the house against the Vikings, or Moulds' one hand grab over two dolphins last year that he just strolled into the endzone with)

Here's mine - Our first TD goes to Sam Gash - I know I'm out on a limb, but I predict we'll get to a goal line, and PASS it to Gash because everyone on the other side of the ball will think it's going to Henry on a run when Gash goes out for a screen and strolls in with the greatest of ease.

First Tackle - a collaboration of Spikes and Adams.

First Sack - Schobel

Memorable play - Moulds at the back of the endzone - goes up for a jumpball, realizes he's not going to be able to land in bounds grabs it while in the air, and tosses it back to Reed for a TD - against the Giants.

Demon
07-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
So, make the following predictions -
Who will score our first TD?
Who will make our first tackle?
Who will make our first sack?

Memorable play -

First TD: Travis Henry, from the redzone on a short 5-7 yard run on our first drive.

First Tackle: Sam Adams on Antowine Smith.

First Sack: James Posey

Memorable play: With only like 2:30 left in the game and the Bills up by 2, Willis McGahee makes a awsome 30 yard run, breaking the game open... with Buffalo fans celebrating knowing a 9point lead with 2:15 clitches our first Vince Lambardi Trophy!!!

superbills
07-10-2003, 10:46 PM
First TD: Josh Reed catches a Bullet from Drew up the middle.

First Tackle: Spikes makes his presence felt by showing Antoine Smith who's boss.

First Sack: Sam Adams proves that Chicken wings and beer are an acceptable meal plan.

Memorable play: Takeo Spikes again, this time shows Tom Brady how our new turf tastes, knocking the helmet (and if there's any justice that stupid smirk) off Brady's ugly dome.

echo_bravo
07-10-2003, 10:56 PM
First loss....to New England in Buffalo LOL!

mikemac2001
07-10-2003, 10:57 PM
First Td Nate Clements

First Tackle Fletcher

First Sack Pat Williams

"The Play" Mcnabb rolls out to the right but takes a nasty hit from takeo spikes ball pops out picked up by winfield who returns it 70 yards for a td and gives bills 21-3 lead in the 3rd qtr of the super bowl bills go on to win 24-14

TigerJ
07-10-2003, 11:12 PM
First TD: TH

First Tackle: Pat Williams (on Antowain Smith)

First Sack: Aaron Schobel

Disappearing Act: Echo Bravo who will disappear for a while after the Bills win and then come back when he thinks we have forgotten his bogus prediction.

MTBillsFan
07-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Takeo, he'll get the sack/tackle, that causes Marsha Brady to fumble, which he'll recover and take to the house!

echo_bravo
07-10-2003, 11:26 PM
LOL hey superbills, Takeo truly looks like a ****** in that pic ROTFLMAO! No, Pussycat1 I will be here and I will laugh in your faces when the Fins beat the Bile.

ryven
07-11-2003, 07:28 AM
echo_bravo you might waiting for awhile

Tatonka
07-11-2003, 07:39 AM
he already has been waiting a while.. i would say over a season now.. :lol:

first td - travis, no doubt
first tackle - Pat williams
first sack - posey.. jeff.. not james :D

MDFINFAN
07-11-2003, 04:47 PM
1st TD -Reed
1st Tackle -L. Flecther
1st Sack - Aaron Schobel

Demon
07-12-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

first sack - posey.. jeff.. not james :D

LOL ooops WTF was i thinking??? lol

DraftBoy
07-12-2003, 06:16 PM
1st TD- Henry
1st Tackle-Winfield
1st Sack-Spikes

Memorable play: Spikes, and Posey combine to crush Brian Griese on the first play of the Dulphins-Bills game, and since hes a wimp he lays on the turf till the cart comes off to get him, and then the camera zooms in on him b/c hes crying. The Dumbo comes in and continues the Bills winning tradition by blowing the game as usual

Demon
07-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Welcome back to the boards Winfield! Havn't seen you in a while!

Great to see all these people coming back just in time for training camp. Billszone is definetly the best web board around!!

WG
07-13-2003, 10:25 PM
1st TD - Henry on a 7 yard UTM run v. the Pats

1st Tackle - PW breaking thru the OL to nab Smith for a loss on the Pats first play from scrimmage.

1st Sack - Spikes solo to put his stamp of leadership on the Bills D!!!

Most memorable moment - Winfield has a bone-jarring hit on Patten to loosen the ball having a defender return it for a TD.

I'm also gonna expect one crazy hit on a Punt to level the returner such as we haven't experienced since the days of Steve Tasker.

EM Bills Fan 80
07-13-2003, 11:55 PM
1st TD - Someone on Offense
First Tackle - Someone on Special Teams
First Sack - Someone on Defense

:D

BillsMan80
07-14-2003, 12:01 AM
1st TD-Eric Moulds, 10 yard fade pattern.
1st tackle-Takeo Spikes flattens Antowain Smith for a 3 yard loss.
1st sack-Marcus Jones with a speed rush and downs Brady on 3rd Down.

Memorable Play-With under a minute left, Bills lead the Pats 17-9, and the Pats are driving at our 27, when Brady is crushed when throwing the ball by Spikes, and Winfield picks off the errant pass and takes it 73 yards to the house for a 24-9 stomping of the Pats in Week 1, which sends NE into a tailspin.