PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see us draft the Honey Badger.

Tatonka
03-02-2013, 08:12 PM
I know Tyrann Matheiu got booted from LSU because he smoked trees.. but he was as good as any single player I have watched in college football 2 years ago. as a kick returner and a safety/corner. He owned everyone in the best conference in football. I have no idea if he can stay clean, but I'd drop a third round pick on a guy who could/should as promising as any player in this draft.. and if he smokes up again and gets booted.. oh well, we have wasted tons of 3rd round picks on guys that never amounted to anything.. hell, i can't think of a single third round pick that we have had that made a bit of difference.. so where is the harm in taking a potential stud with off the field problems.

Look at the last decade of crap and wasted picks:
TJ Graham
Kelvin Sheppard
Alex Carrington
Chris Ellis
Trent Edwards
Ashton Youboty
Kevin Everett
Tim Anderson
Angelo Crowell
Coy Wire
Ron Edwards
Jonas Jennings
Corey Moore

I'd take the risk/reward here all day for a player of this caliber. if he didnt have a weed problem, he would have been a top ten pick easily, imho.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8KBPaoS6odk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Crisis
03-02-2013, 08:36 PM
I could live with him late way more than I could with Te'o early.

Slim
03-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I'd love him in the 4th, more realistically we would probably have to draft him in the 3rd to get him.

YardRat
03-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Way too early to call Graham, Sheppard and Carrington wasted picks.

Night Train
03-03-2013, 04:32 AM
The...the...the...Honey Badger ! Anyone who's 5-8 3/4 175... out of football over a year with a drug background is a great idea ! I've heard of him !

YardRat
03-03-2013, 06:16 AM
One of Janoris Jenkins 4 kids is named Legend. How awesome is that?

DraftBoy
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Ill pass, over inflated cover skills that were exposed by Bama.

Size, off the field, and personality issues aside his on the field body of work isn't as impressive down to down as his box score indicates.

coastal
03-04-2013, 06:23 AM
I wouldn't bring this doooooshbag on as an Undrafted free agent.