PDA

View Full Version : New Mock Draft

Cali512
03-08-2013, 02:10 PM
KC- Luke Joeckel T- I know they have Albert, but hes versitle. Alex Smith throwing to Dwayne Bowe, with Charles at RB and Albert and Joeckel blocking. Sounds good.
Jag- Dion Jordan DE- Great pass rusher, well help them tremendously. People say Von Miller/Aaron Maybin. Id say hes Von Miller
Oak- Star Lotulelei DT- Best DT since Suh, Oakland gets a star
Phi- Dee Milliner CB- I think that they actually will end up having a really tough time passing up on Geno for this pick. I always though hed be crazy in an Oregon O. But Dee is a playmaker at a much needed position for them.
Det- Damontre Moore DE- Suh, Fairley, Moore, and Avril?
Clev- Jarvis Jones OLB/DE- This is the type of team that takes a risk like this. Cleveland is lacking a big time star on D. Jarvis could very well be what they need, and they know they cant pass it up. Geno Smith is an option, but i can not see Cleveland backtracking this much. Brandon Weeden looked decent at times last year and could improve. But he was there first round pick last year and i cant see him going after one meh year
AZ- Eric Fisher OT- Say Geno all you want, but they need someone protecting there QB. They havent had a good line since Warner, and still have Kolb who they invested a 2nd round pick in. Fisher can play every position.
Buf- Geno Smith QB- Not my first pick, but i cant see a way hes passed up on. I really really really am worried bout him, but i made this first pick not by want, but by my ideas on the top 7, and then with him right here, well snatch him up i would bet on it.

So now i should of i guess did this first

Cut- Fitzpatrick- I think its obvious, hes not willing to restructure. His days are numbered

Resign C-Mac, Leodis, Kyle Moore, and Chad Rhinehart

Sign

Chase Daniel QB- For some reason i keep hearing hype about this guy. I dont know much about him, but hes the only QB that looks like hed be someone brought in for competition. I guess its because hes around the same build as Brees and learned behind him, and was close to being NO new QB.

Joique Bell RB- Id love for us to get him back. He isnt spectacular, but for an UFA, we made a mistake letting him go. With some good coaching he could be very good

Brandon Gibson WR- Seems like Stevie has been trying to get him here, and he i guess is interested. Hed be a good target next to Johnson.

Brandon Moore OG- Hes gonna at least step into FA water because of Marrone. Moore loves Marrone and would probably finish his career with him if he could.

Keenan Lewis CB- We need CB help, anyway we can. Whoevers available, throw decent money at them and get them here.

Nick Novak K- Competition for Lindell

Brad Jones LB- Now most people say we need 2 LBs. I think Bradham is a star, he hits harder than anyone on our team, by far. The last game of the season he had 11 tackles.

Draft- 2-7

2nd- Alex Okafor OLB- 12.5 sacks, 4 FF, 16.5 TKFL, and a blocked kick. Hes a monster and could drastically help our pass rush
3rd- Robert Woods WR- Good player, and one of the biggest reasons that his teamate is struggling so much to convince people hes legit. No one knows if it was that Woods is just really good, or Barkely is legit.
4th- AJ Klein ILB- Good size, 6-1. 250. Has the 3rd most production out of any ILB in the draft, and has good speed running a 4.66 40
5th- Blaize Foltz G- Had a good shrine game, and is perfect G size, 6-4, 310. Equally good in running and passing and could be a steal
6th- Joeseph Fauria TE- Had good production and is huge. 6-7, 258
7th- Tino Sunseri QB- 21 TDs, 3 INT, Pitt QB. I dont know much about him but i wanted to add a late round QB who had decent numbers in college

YardRat
03-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Don't want Smith, and I think Okafor, Woods and Klein all go higher than that. Plug in one of the OT's or a DE instead of Smith at #8, and I'd take those first four rounds, though.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-08-2013, 03:33 PM
I agree Joekel may end up with KC. Even with Albert, it's important to remember that each of the best pass rushers for all three of their AFC West opponents (as well as Watt and Mario Williams) all play on the defensive left.

SABURZFAN
03-08-2013, 04:03 PM
KC- Luke Joeckel T- I know they have Albert, but hes versitle. Alex Smith throwing to Dwayne Bowe, with Charles at RB and Albert and Joeckel blocking. Sounds good.
Jag- Dion Jordan DE- Great pass rusher, well help them tremendously. People say Von Miller/Aaron Maybin. Id say hes Von Miller
Oak- Star Lotulelei DT- Best DT since Suh, Oakland gets a star
Phi- Dee Milliner CB- I think that they actually will end up having a really tough time passing up on Geno for this pick. I always though hed be crazy in an Oregon O. But Dee is a playmaker at a much needed position for them.
Det- Damontre Moore DE- Suh, Fairley, Moore, and Avril?
Clev- Jarvis Jones OLB/DE- This is the type of team that takes a risk like this. Cleveland is lacking a big time star on D. Jarvis could very well be what they need, and they know they cant pass it up. Geno Smith is an option, but i can not see Cleveland backtracking this much. Brandon Weeden looked decent at times last year and could improve. But he was there first round pick last year and i cant see him going after one meh year
AZ- Eric Fisher OT- Say Geno all you want, but they need someone protecting there QB. They havent had a good line since Warner, and still have Kolb who they invested a 2nd round pick in. Fisher can play every position.
Buf- Geno Smith QB- Not my first pick, but i cant see a way hes passed up on. I really really really am worried bout him, but i made this first pick not by want, but by my ideas on the top 7, and then with him right here, well snatch him up i would bet on it.

So now i should of i guess did this first

Cut- Fitzpatrick- I think its obvious, hes not willing to restructure. His days are numbered

Resign C-Mac, Leodis, Kyle Moore, and Chad Rhinehart

Sign

Chase Daniel QB- For some reason i keep hearing hype about this guy. I dont know much about him, but hes the only QB that looks like hed be someone brought in for competition. I guess its because hes around the same build as Brees and learned behind him, and was close to being NO new QB.

Joique Bell RB- Id love for us to get him back. He isnt spectacular, but for an UFA, we made a mistake letting him go. With some good coaching he could be very good

Brandon Gibson WR- Seems like Stevie has been trying to get him here, and he i guess is interested. Hed be a good target next to Johnson.

Brandon Moore OG- Hes gonna at least step into FA water because of Marrone. Moore loves Marrone and would probably finish his career with him if he could.

Keenan Lewis CB- We need CB help, anyway we can. Whoevers available, throw decent money at them and get them here.

Nick Novak K- Competition for Lindell

Brad Jones LB- Now most people say we need 2 LBs. I think Bradham is a star, he hits harder than anyone on our team, by far. The last game of the season he had 11 tackles.

Draft- 2-7

2nd- Alex Okafor OLB- 12.5 sacks, 4 FF, 16.5 TKFL, and a blocked kick. Hes a monster and could drastically help our pass rush
3rd- Robert Woods WR- Good player, and one of the biggest reasons that his teamate is struggling so much to convince people hes legit. No one knows if it was that Woods is just really good, or Barkely is legit.
4th- AJ Klein ILB- Good size, 6-1. 250. Has the 3rd most production out of any ILB in the draft, and has good speed running a 4.66 40
5th- Blaize Foltz G- Had a good shrine game, and is perfect G size, 6-4, 310. Equally good in running and passing and could be a steal
6th- Joeseph Fauria TE- Had good production and is huge. 6-7, 258
7th- Tino Sunseri QB- 21 TDs, 3 INT, Pitt QB. I dont know much about him but i wanted to add a late round QB who had decent numbers in college

Smith is a BIG mistake and the Bills don't have a 7th rounder. try again....

Cali512
03-08-2013, 04:25 PM

Idc if hes a mistake or not. If hes there well get him. I said that the first one is what i think could happen based on the top 7. So at 8th its between him, Allen, Olgetree, Patterson, Johnson LT, and Ansah. I cant see us getting any of them over Geno. As much as he scares me to death, and seems to have no competetiveness in him (who skips the combine when all the QBs, including you, are up in the air. A franchise QB would want to solidify his status as not only the best QB, but the best player. Apparently he doesnt believe in his self).

If you wanna here what i would do in this situation

1st- Olgetree
2nd- Nassib/Wilson(hate his handsize, but hes the only one who seems consistant)/Scott
3rd- Woods

Bangarang
03-08-2013, 04:32 PM

Why would Smith be a mistake?

ZAZusmc03
03-08-2013, 04:58 PM
If we did have a 7th rounded and we wasted it in Sunseri, I'd be pissed. HE IS TERRIBLE.