PDA

View Full Version : Dear NHL, GET A HOLD OF YOUR EFFING REFS!

SkateZilla
03-10-2013, 07:47 PM
It's been going on all year, and tonite I'm done with it.

repeated Weak calls against the away team, and no calls against the Home team.

They call Penalty after panlty out of the corner of their eyes, and then dont call anything that they are looking directly AT.

Ennis was boarded face first from behind into the boards, the ref was looking right at the play, nothing.

Then they give the home team a Power Play because the team stuck up for the cheap shot on their player.

All through 2 Periods, Philly is hacking and slashing sticks and players, hitting from behind and charging.

The crowd cheers for this ****, but when a player takes 5 or 6 full speed strides into a another player behind the net, its a ****ing Penalty!, Read the ****ing Rule book. under the section Labeled "CHARGING".

I lost count how many times in the last 3 games I've seen players on Buffalo and several other teams, have their stick knocked or pulled out of their hands and thrown across the ice or into the bench.

Get a hold of your REFS, or injuries will start piling up.

Im not even gonna say anything about the REFS purposely ejecting SCOTT for nothing.

Night Train
03-11-2013, 06:01 AM
:bf1: Agree completely. The officiating has been terrible this season.

Too bad they have the worst commish in sports.

DraftBoy
03-11-2013, 06:49 AM
:bf1: Agree completely. The officiating has been terrible this season.

Too bad they have the worst commish in sports.

The MLB, Bud Selig, and an all-star game that actually determined home field advantage in the WS are on line 2.

SkateZilla
03-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Apparently they must have heard or read my tweet, cuz they called Rinnie for Charging, even though to me it looked more like he came it and jumped to the glass to block the player's clearing attempt..

But Gerbe was boarded later in the 3rd too,

Ennis is out with an upper body injury for "a while", common sense would say concussion.

Gerbe looked to be in pain, but stayed in the game, he'll prolly be diagnosed and held out of the line up too,

Then the refs let him in Giroux do their lil pushing and shoving BS.... Call them both... but dont sit and let them do that ****.

Skooby
03-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Apparently they must have heard or read my tweet, cuz they called Rinnie for Charging, even though to me it looked more like he came it and jumped to the glass to block the player's clearing attempt..

Ennis is out with an upper body injury for "a while", common sense would say concussion.

Gerbe looked to be in pain, but stayed in the game, he'll prolly be diagnosed and held out of the line up too,

Then the refs let him in Giroux do their lil pushing and shoving BS.... Call them both... but dont sit and let them do that ****.

Smaller guys like Gerbe / Ennis are at a physical disadvantage to begin with so these types of negative activities against players is going to be dangerous, refs better get their S-straight.

Mski
03-11-2013, 09:21 AM

how that hit on Gerbe didnt result in a 5 and 10/game blows my mind, Gerbe didnt even have the puck, and its not like it was passed as he was being hit, it was already passed to the third player by the time he got hit

SkateZilla
03-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Scott got 10 minutes for just stepping out onto the Ice.

SkateZilla
03-11-2013, 02:22 PM
pretty much a carbon copy of kaleta's hit, no 10 minute, the league doesnt look at it, so no Shanaban... which is BS.

Cali512
03-11-2013, 10:57 PM

Ennis has a broken nose at least. When you watch it, his helmet and visor get pushed down and into his nose at rediculous speed and force. When he got up his eyes were teary and his nose was facing downward. But yes i agree with everything, but i gained even more respect for Webber, Ott, and Scott. Webber seems like he really wants to be something in this league. Hes takin control of being our best D man by far

Cali512
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
pretty much a carbon copy of kaleta's hit, no 10 minute, the league doesnt look at it, so no Shanaban... which is BS.

The guy Kaleta hit was a good 5 feet from the boards and Kaleta didnt even hit him hard. The problem was he was already going down and reaching. Ennis wasnt even paying any attention. Simmons didnt even set up, he casually skated by and randomly ramed ennis' face into the glass. I used to like Simmons to

SkateZilla
03-12-2013, 09:03 AM
The guy Kaleta hit was a good 5 feet from the boards and Kaleta didnt even hit him hard. The problem was he was already going down and reaching. Ennis wasnt even paying any attention. Simmons didnt even set up, he casually skated by and randomly ramed ennis' face into the glass. I used to like Simmons to

I was refering to Gerbe's,

Ennis' hit was dirty in the fact that as he skated by Ennis after he turned, he used his arm to face plant him into the boards.

Fact Remains, You can see the numbers, dont him them.

Both hits had ample time to course correct.

Rinaldo's penalty again, looked like he was jumping to block the clearing attemp, and wow, low and behold, the ref that called it, wasnt even looking directly at the play.