PDA

View Full Version : Ennis day to day-Leino and Leopold game time decision

DetDannyWilliams
03-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Tyler Ennis was not at practice on Monday. Ron Rolston said he got stiches in the forehead, but does not have a concussion. Rolston said, “He’s day to day right now.

“Ville will be a game time decision, him and Leo.” Both Leopold and Rolston spoke on Sunday’s pregame show like Leopold would face the Flyers. Rolston said, “He’s a coach’s decision, it was a possibility for him to go in last night.” Leopold was perplexed talking about it because it appeared he'd play and he ended up not being in the lineup. Leopold said, "We'll take it one day at a time. The prospect looks good, but we'll see tomorrow." Leopold stressed he had no setback during the day and he was ready to play. He added, "They activated me so I'm available."

Leino hasn’t played all season and Leopold has missed 10 games. Rolston said, “He’s been out for a while and that’s really the next phase for him and Leo is just that transition back in to the team and coming in and helping the team be successful, but also fit in with the team and get that chemistry back.”

http://www.wgr550.com/Sabres-Ennis-missed-practice/15767827

Skooby
03-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Ville is like glass, lets cut bait & move him.

OpIv37
03-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Ville is like glass, lets cut bait & move him.
No one will take that heap of **** contract. We have a lot of ****ty contracts on this team but his is the worst, by far.

However, there is always the buyout option.....

Skooby
03-11-2013, 08:44 PM
No one will take that heap of **** contract. We have a lot of ****ty contracts on this team but his is the worst, by far.

However, there is always the buyout option.....

I thought Vanek's was the worst?

OpIv37
03-11-2013, 11:18 PM
I thought Vanek's was the worst?

Vanek's is bad. Unfortunately it's not the worst.

Skooby
03-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Vanek's is bad. Unfortunately it's not the worst.

You wouldn't know it based on your previous posts.

trapezeus
03-12-2013, 07:45 AM
at this point, i say keep rotating players in and out so that 1. everyone gets the message that the answers are NOT on the ice and 2. kill any chance of chemistry and make it a lock that they get last place.

look at the penguins, they had an influential owner and the lottery balls worked out for them to have a crap load of talent. you don't think pegula will get special treatment if he demands it as perhaps one of the wealthiest owners?

Mski
03-12-2013, 08:01 AM
at this point, i say keep rotating players in and out so that 1. everyone gets the message that the answers are NOT on the ice and 2. kill any chance of chemistry and make it a lock that they get last place.

look at the penguins, they had an influential owner and the lottery balls worked out for them to have a crap load of talent. you don't think pegula will get special treatment if he demands it as perhaps one of the wealthiest owners?
there's a difference... Pitt was about ready to go belly up before they were gifted malkin and crosby, and had one of the all time greatest players as the face of their ownership.

the sabres just have the 17th wealthiest person in the world as their owner