PDA

View Full Version : Free agency tomorrow

tampabay25690
03-11-2013, 10:13 PM
I think the Bills make a splash on defense right away.
Names being thrown around late tonite is Paul Kruger.
I think Kruger or Landry or both land with the Bills.

venis2k1
03-11-2013, 10:17 PM
I have a feeling we will sign Askew tomorrow.

EDS
03-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Landry to me is not a splash. I think he is a huge liability in the passing game, which, oh by the way, it happens to be a passing league these days.

tampabay25690
03-11-2013, 10:47 PM
I agree with Landry. Like the way he hits though

THRILLHO
03-11-2013, 11:14 PM
We have too many holes and not enough $$$ to make the "big splash" this year. The Landry signing won't surprise anyone, but there will be nothing huge. Im still satisfied with Mario from last year.

Oaf
03-11-2013, 11:25 PM
We have too many holes and not enough $$$ to make the "big splash" this year. The Landry signing won't surprise anyone, but there will be nothing huge. Im still satisfied with Mario from last year.

I think I may have started a Twitter during the Mario craze last yer.

clumping platelets
03-11-2013, 11:26 PM
DeVito :cp:

JoeMama
03-12-2013, 12:44 AM
The Bills are in such a hopeless state of disrepair I sincerely doubt any FA movement will spare us from the 3-13 dumpster fire looming on the horizon for 2013.

We locked up Leodis "I'll do whatever it takes to ensure the Pats beat us every time!" McKelvin. A warm body to keep the flames of mediocrity/sub-mediocrity burning bright in Buffalo.

The only player who truly deserves to get signed has been told he's not wanted. Heaven forfend we retain good players. We don't need all that talent messing up all the sweet, sweet losing we have planned for this season.

Buddy Nix is doing such a comically bad job I think it's possible we're being Major League'd so the Bills can fulfill their true destiny and become the Los Angeles Transients or whatever that ruin of a "sports town" wants to call their new (but temporary) football team. It won't last.

If I lived in Buffalo I'd create a trail of grits leading all the way to the precipice of Niagara Falls. Buddy Nix mysteriously disappears. Doug Whaley takes over. Hope springs eternal.

JoeMama
03-12-2013, 01:24 AM

No thanks to LaRon Landry.

Have you seen him lately?

He clearly has muscle dysmorphia. He's bulking up in a way that is unsustainable for his frame. He has maybe 2 more years in the NFL before his ligaments go pop.

Landry is a dead ringer for David Boston. Same situation.

madness
03-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Eagles interested in Landry also.

mixxum
03-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Late word is that Landry one and two are both out. DeVito is main target. Along with Kruger

X-Era
03-12-2013, 05:38 AM
I think Landry is very likely. But I also think that could be our initial splash and then it's a week or so later that we make a second signing.

Landry and Gibson are the guys with the best chance to be Bills IMO.

tampabay25690
03-12-2013, 06:18 AM
I think Landry is very likely. But I also think that could be our initial splash and then it's a week or so later that we make a second signing.

Landry and Gibson are the guys with the best chance to be Bills IMO.

I could see Landry, and Gibson as well.