03-12-2013, 05:31 PM
This would be good.

McBFLO
03-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Is this PFC reputable?

Slim
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Is this PFC reputable?

It's pretty meh. Although, they have broke some news today that turned out to be true.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 05:41 PM
This would be nice, just not sure why a TE like Keller would sign with a team with no QB in place.

swiper
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Is this PFC reputable?

No.

They throw more sheat at the wall than Incarcerated Bob.

McBFLO
03-12-2013, 05:43 PM
No.

They throw more ***** at the wall than Incarcerated Bob.

From what I've been seeing lately, that's what it seems.

swiper
03-12-2013, 05:44 PM
This would be nice, just not sure why a TE like Keller would sign with a team with no QB in place.

Exactly. Nix really fauked this all up. Now they won't be able to sign any receivers because they've got no QB.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Only other place ive seen Kellers name mentioned with the Bills. Not really news though.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1538427-buffalo-bills-can-the-bills-lure-dustin-keller-from-the-new-york-jets

SquishDaFish
03-12-2013, 05:52 PM
I wish

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I wish

My thinking exactly. It makes sense to get Keller so it won't happen.

Mouldsie
03-12-2013, 06:02 PM
I hope

swiper
03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
I wonder

THRILLHO
03-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Am I the only one who is not super excited about possibly signing Keller? Just because of his injuries. I always liked him on the Jets.

Slim
03-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Am I the only one who is not super excited about possibly signing Keller? Just because of his injuries. I always liked him on the Jets.

I'd be happy, not super excited. He fits the mold of what Buddy said he is looking for in a TE earlier this offseason.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-12-2013, 06:16 PM

He'll feel right at home.

FWIW, Keller's not a bad signing but I think we might be overrating him because he and every other TE whoops our butts.

SpillerThrills
03-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I wanted Keller out of college so I'm fine with it.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 06:26 PM
He'll feel right at home.

FWIW, Keller's not a bad signing but I think we might be overrating him because he and every other TE whoops our butts.

Also the fact that Buffalo hasn't had a decent TE in a while. Keller is no Gronk but I would still like him in a Bills uniform. Have to get (insert backup QB that Buffalo thinks is starter material) some weapons.

Bert102176
03-12-2013, 06:35 PM
I would rather have martellus bennett at TE

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I would rather have martellus bennett at TE

I believe he has already signed with someone.

ServoBillieves
03-12-2013, 06:45 PM
I believe he has already signed with someone.

Bears

The Jokeman
03-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Keller's my top prize free agent for the Bills.As he really has what we lack on offense. A reliable target at TE who can also split the defense. I know he missed 8 games last year but that's the first of his 5 seasons in the league he missed any games.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Also the fact that Buffalo hasn't had a decent TE in a while. Keller is no Gronk but I would still like him in a Bills uniform. Have to get (insert backup QB that Buffalo thinks is starter material) some weapons.

Keller is a good all around player, but again, I'm not seeing him as this huge threat that the rest of you guys are. He averages like 40 yards a game and 1 TD a month. Sure, reliable TEs are fine but he's not breaking a game open.

better days
03-12-2013, 08:55 PM

He would feel right at home. The Jets have not had a QB in place either.

better days
03-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Keller is a good all around player, but again, I'm not seeing him as this huge threat that the rest of you guys are. He averages like 40 yards a game and 1 TD a month. Sure, reliable TEs are fine but he's not breaking a game open.

Well, Keller has not had Brady throwing him the ball, he has had Sanchez. I wonder what Gronks numbers would look like if he had been drafted by the Jets instead of the Pats*.

The Jokeman
03-12-2013, 08:59 PM

Chandler has averaged 23 yards per game and about the same amount of TDs as 1 per month just to make a comparison. Just imagine how much better our offense could be with both.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Chandler has averaged 23 yards per game and about the same amount of TDs as 1 per game just to make a comparison. Just imagine how much better our offense could be with both.

I'm aware, but I'm not selling Chandler as a dominant weapon either.

I'm not against signing him, but you guys are hyping him up too much.

better days
03-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Chandler has averaged 23 yards per game and about the same amount of TDs as 1 per month just to make a comparison. Just imagine how much better our offense could be with both.

Just imagine how much better our offense could be with both & a GOOD QB which neither have had so far.

The Jokeman
03-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Just imagine how much better our offense could be with both & a GOOD QB which neither have had so far.

Chandler played with a great QB in Dallas and San Deigo but ended up on the bench because he was playing behind better players. I think the best we'll ever see out of Chandler is a red zone threat because of his sheer size and a guy that might be counted on a big play once every three or four games whereas Keller might be once every other game for a big play. As he's a better athlete plain and simple. I agree we need a GOOD QB but to me a GOOD QB is a product of the players/schemes around him especially in the early part of their careers. Therefore I build up this roster with a proven starting TE and proven starting WR to help out the possibility of starting a rookie next year.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM
He would feel right at home. The Jets have not had a QB in place either.

That is part of why im not sure why he would sign. To go from the Jets with a bad QB to Buffalo with no QB. I would love him in Buffalo though.

better days
03-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Chandler played with a great QB in Dallas and San Deigo but ended up on the bench because he was playing behind better players. I think the best we'll ever see out of Chandler is a red zone threat because of his sheer size and a guy that might be counted on a big play once every three or four games whereas Keller might be once every other game for a big play. As he's a better athlete plain and simple. I agree we need a GOOD QB but to me a GOOD QB is a product of the players/schemes around him especially in the early part of their careers. Therefore I build up this roster with a proven starting TE and proven starting WR to help out the possibility of starting a rookie next year.

If you surround a mediocre QB with good talent, he is still a mediocre QB.

I submit Fitz & Sanchez as proof of my point.

The Jokeman
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
If you surround a mediocre QB with good talent, he is still a mediocre QB.

I submit Fitz & Sanchez as proof of my point.

Keller is better than any TE we have on the roster and last I checked Sanchez, with Keller, has able to get the Jets to two AFC Championship games his first two years in the league. Also Brandon Gibson is better than every WR we have on the current roster outside of Stevie, so how does that not improve the team and help our eventual QB?

better days
03-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Keller is better than any TE we have on the roster and last I checked Sanchez, with Keller, has able to get the Jets to two AFC Championship games his first two years in the league. Also Brandon Gibson is better than every WR we have on the current roster outside of Stevie, so how does that not improve the team and help our eventual QB?

I am with you on Keller, I would love to see the Bills sign him. I'm just saying both he & Chandler will be even better players if they have a GOOD QB to get them the ball.

psubills62
03-12-2013, 10:06 PM
We certainly need TE's. Wouldn't mind this at all.

DBrown77
03-13-2013, 07:03 AM
He is visiting Miami today. They are breaking the bank this year.

jamze132
03-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Keller would be a better option than Chandler, so if we can get him, we need to.

RedEyE
03-13-2013, 07:17 AM
Keller is meeting with the Dolphins today.

better days
03-13-2013, 07:32 AM
He is visiting Miami today. They are breaking the bank this year.

Yeah, the Fins are trying to get their Stadium remodeled & need votes to get it done.

DBrown77
03-13-2013, 07:55 AM
If it was between Miami and Buffalo, why would he choose Buffalo? Miami has a potential QB of the future, Buffalo doesnt have a QB. Miami has 2 legit receivers and an ok 3rd which would help Keller. Buffalo Has SJ and Chandler with a bum knee. I could go on forever.

The Jokeman
03-13-2013, 10:30 PM
If it was between Miami and Buffalo, why would he choose Buffalo? Miami has a potential QB of the future, Buffalo doesnt have a QB. Miami has 2 legit receivers and an ok 3rd which would help Keller. Buffalo Has SJ and Chandler with a bum knee. I could go on forever.

Maybe we can offer him more money? Or the thought he could catch more balls here due to less competition.

The Jokeman
03-14-2013, 06:49 PM

The New York Daily News hints the hang-up in talks between the Dolphins and free agent Dustin Keller is Miami being unwilling to offer a multi-year deal.
And why would they in a market where even the top free agents are struggling to breach the $10 million barrier in guaranteed money. Keller is the top remaining tight end, by far, but coming off an injury-plagued campaign where he caught just 28 passes. The longer he holds out, the worse his offers may get.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news?rw=1

This where a shrewd GM sweeps in and gets a guy.

The King
03-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Keller has left Miami without a contract... rumor is Buffalo is up next.

The Jokeman
03-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Keller has left Miami without a contract... rumor is Buffalo is up next.

A Miami writer thinks we could land Keller.

I don't think any of those teams will pay his price either. Actually, the Bills, the hot mess that they are, might do something for him because they're desperate and stinky and dumb.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/03/twitter-gives-an-insight-to-long-keller-situations.html#storylink=cpy

The King
03-15-2013, 10:09 AM
Nevermind... sounds like he's signing with Miami.

Static
03-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, the Fins are trying to get their Stadium remodeled & need votes to get it done.

LOL yeah has nothing to do with trying to improve the team.....