PDA

View Full Version : Welker is a Broncos' player now

Skooby
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Wes Welker has agreed to terms with Denver Broncos.

Extremebillsfan247
03-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Thank you Denver.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Broncos are going to the Superbowl.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-13-2013, 03:58 PM

But for Rahim Moore, they would have gone this year. This is a nice turn though, good to see WELKAH leaving Boston. That dude always cornholed us in the worst way.

Goobylal
03-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Their offense wasn't the issue last year and their defense is getting worse.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Manning did more with a worse defense in Indy and they still have a draft.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-13-2013, 04:02 PM

Their defense was Top 5 in the league. They may backslide some, but it shouldn't hold them back.

The King
03-13-2013, 04:03 PM
The Market on Jenning just changed.

better days
03-13-2013, 04:08 PM

Well, they will have to get past the Raiders first.

DynaPaul
03-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Sweet! Huge loss for the Patriots and a nice addition to Denver's receiving corps.

mjt328
03-13-2013, 04:11 PM
The Patriots will not have a drop-off.

Based on reports, my guess is they either sign Danny Amendola or re-sign Julian Edelman. Whoever gets that slot job will easily rack up 100-120 receptions.

Extremebillsfan247
03-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Sweet! Huge loss for the Patriots and a nice addition to Denver's receiving corps.

That pic you got there, that's Brady right now according to reports. He's not very happy about losing Welker to Denver. lol

delectrolux
03-13-2013, 04:15 PM

Based on reports, my guess is they either sign Danny Amendola or re-sign Julian Edelman. Whoever gets that slot job will easily rack up 100-120 receptions against the Bills.

fixed it.

cookie G
03-13-2013, 04:22 PM
2 years $12 million?

Damn, they got a bargain.

Brady...beyond enraged..

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/257925/report-brady-beyond-enraged-at-welker-deal

SquishDaFish
03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
LMAO....

Ross Tucker ‏<s>@</s>RossTuckerNFL (https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL) Brady got duped. MT: <s>@</s>tomecurran (https://twitter.com/tomecurran): Spoke to someone close to Tom Brady. Beyond enraged. "Disgrace" "disservice" were used.

**** you Brady. Call for a flag *****

jimmifli
03-13-2013, 04:30 PM
****. Welker has sure had some ****ty QBs in his career.

YardRat
03-13-2013, 04:35 PM
I'll tell you what...people around here ***** at times when somebody like Levitre bolts for a bankroll and fly the 'nobody will want to play here because the team isn't loyal and reward their good players' flag up the pole, but let's face it...every team in the league watches young players leave for greener pastures when their rookie contract is up. Not every team undresses the undisputed leader by talking him into a cap-friendly, below market deal so they can keep other guys around, and then not follow through. That's really bad business, if Brady has a legitimate *****. Belichek just pulled down Tommy-Boy's pants, bent him over the tailgate of Kraft's pick-up truck and ****ed him in the ass. Of course, the reality is they probably both enjoyed it, deep down.

trapezeus
03-13-2013, 04:35 PM
well the fact this annoys the patriots is sweet music to my ears. i'm sure they'll just use their cheating to get a new scrub to play at a high level and then ask for us to believe that it's really the amazingness of belichik and brady.

if brady really is pissed, its his own fault. he's taken lower contracts routinely when he should have been paid as the best. and he was told multiple times, "it's to bring in better players" and they haven't. now if you buy the myth that is "brady is excellent and made everyone better", he is getting hosed.

now if it is the cheating that made brady great, then who cares. it's a fantastic story that he's annoyed. now let's just hope bernard pollard sits on his head in the opener.

better days
03-13-2013, 04:41 PM
I'll tell you what...people around here ***** at times when somebody like Levitre bolts for a bankroll and fly the 'nobody will want to play here because the team isn't loyal and reward their good players' flag up the pole, but let's face it...every team in the league watches young players leave for greener pastures when their rookie contract is up. Not every team undresses the undisputed leader by talking him into a cap-friendly, below market deal so they can keep other guys around, and then not follow through. That's really bad business, if Brady has a legitimate *****. Belichek just pulled down Tommy-Boy's pants, bent him over the tailgate of Kraft's pick-up truck and ****ed him in the ass. Of course, the reality is they probably both enjoyed it, deep down.

The reality is they both did enjoy it. The reality is also that Brady did not really get any less money with this new contract than he should have. It is just the way it is structured. He gets bonus money to keep the cap low, but he is getting every penny he was supposed to. And he will be 40 years old at the end of that contract if he makes it to the end.

DynaPaul
03-13-2013, 05:03 PM

Based on reports, my guess is they either sign Danny Amendola or re-sign Julian Edelman. Whoever gets that slot job will easily rack up 100-120 receptions.

You're on crack son, go home.

better days
03-13-2013, 05:08 PM

Well, if either Amendola or Edleman could stay healthy for the entire season, they may have a crack at those numbers, but I doubt that will be the case.

Skooby
03-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Amen on Amendola going healthy through a whole season, Welker got set up for some huge shots & I'd expect more of the same with A getting smacked hard.

mjt328
03-13-2013, 06:42 PM

Well, Amendola just signed with the Pats.

He had 59 catches last year in 10 games for the Rams (and a couple of those games he played less than 2 quarters). Stretched out over a season, thats just shy of 100.

You really don't think he can top those numbers in New England?

better days
03-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Well, Amendola just signed with the Pats.

He had 59 catches last year in 10 games for the Rams (and a couple of those games he played less than 2 quarters). Stretched out over a season, thats just shy of 100.

You really don't think he can top those numbers in New England?

I don't think so myself because I don't think he plays more than 10 games a season without getting injured.

MTBillsFan
03-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Thank God. He's going to the HOF because of the games against Buffalo. Amendola has injury problems. Not the same player as Welker. Patsies figured its a fast white guy. They all look alike.

Skooby
03-13-2013, 09:21 PM
I don't think so myself because I don't think he plays more than 10 games a season without getting injured.

I agree, it'll just be both games against Buffalo somehow.

Cleve
03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
This news made Tom Brady cry, apparently - therefore it gladdens my heart.

better days
03-13-2013, 10:10 PM
I agree, it'll just be both games against Buffalo somehow.

Well, maybe the Bills put the hurt on the Pats* this year. They have it coming.

better days
03-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Thank God. He's going to the HOF because of the games against Buffalo. Amendola has injury problems. Not the same player as Welker. Patsies figured its a fast white guy. They all look alike.

I just read that the Pats* paid Amendola more money than they offered Welker & more money than Welker will make with the Donkeys. So much for being a great organization.