ParanoidAndroid
03-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Nice thread.... Douche bag Troll

coastal
03-14-2013, 08:22 AM
Blow me.

Mr. Miyagi
03-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Do you plan on ever contributing anything on this board?

BertSquirtgum
03-14-2013, 10:05 AM
Why is this *** not banned yet?

Pinkerton Security
03-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Blow me.

STFU troll

SpikedLemonade
03-14-2013, 10:39 AM
The problem with this thread is that it is ahead of its time.

In 3 years, we will all agree with it.

kingJofNYC
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
The guy is a fraud, no question about it, but nothing good is going to come out of this thread.

We got a salesman to run a football team. Analytics my ****ing dick.

SquishDaFish
03-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Limp wrist.

In other news cant this troll be banned yet???

kishoph
03-14-2013, 10:54 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/kishoph/cd4c09d1-7671-4334-8d90-a089e6e35db5.jpg

delectrolux
03-14-2013, 11:00 AM
We got a salesman to run a football team. Analytics my ****ing dick.

Denver Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Owner/CEO/President – born to a wealthy family. Degrees in Business and Law.

Baltimore Ravens: Dick Cass, President. Lawyer who helped broker many NFL deals, including the sale of the Ravens to Steve Bisciotti.

Coastal's 49ers: Gideon Yu. Team President and Co-Owner. Previously a high-tech exec with Facebook, Youtube and Yahoo.

NY Giants: John Mara. Co-Owner, Team President and CEO. Degrees in Marketing and Law. Inherited the team. Was a lawyer until 1991.

There's a few teams out there with Football guys running the ship like the Packers, but more often than not the CEO and President of a football team was either a lawyer or in marketing. And a high percentage of them did nothing more than be born to rich parents.

coastal
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Pom poms?

coastal
03-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Denver Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Owner/CEO/President – born to a wealthy family. Degrees in Business and Law.

Baltimore Ravens: Dick Cass, President. Lawyer who helped broker many NFL deals, including the sale of the Ravens to Steve Bisciotti.

Coastal's 49ers: Gideon Yu. Team President and Co-Owner. Previously a high-tech exec with Facebook, Youtube and Yahoo.

NY Giants: John Mara. Co-Owner, Team President and CEO. Degrees in Marketing and Law. Inherited the team. Was a lawyer until 1991.

There's a few teams out there with Football guys running the ship like the Packers, but more often than not the CEO and President of a football team was either a lawyer or in marketing. And a high percentage of them did nothing more than be born to rich parents.
All men qualified to run a corporation.

Russ isn't qualified.

venis2k1
03-14-2013, 12:00 PM

Buffalo Bills: Russ Brandon, Team President and CEO. Worked for a baseball team pushing tickets, Hired by the bills. Allianted loyal fans by moving home game to Toronto. Helped lead the team to an NFL modern era record 13 year playoff drought.

Besides the fact that 3 of the 4 guys you mentioned are owners. All have success. Clearly comparing apples to apples here.

Historian
03-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Brandon's a douche.

If this team wins any time in the next five years it will be despite him.

Joe Fo Sho
03-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Buffalo Bills: Russ Brandon, Team President and CEO. Worked for a baseball team pushing tickets, Hired by the bills. Allianted loyal fans by moving home game to Toronto. Helped lead the team to an NFL modern era record 13 year playoff drought.

Besides the fact that 3 of the 4 guys you mentioned are owners. All have success. Clearly comparing apples to apples here.

I'll never forget the first day I heard about the Toronto series, I was entirely allianted. I couldn't believe he would alliant us loyal fans, I felt so...so violianted.

swiper
03-14-2013, 12:26 PM

He did. He wants the Bills to draft the best guard on the board with the 8th pick.

:D

swiper
03-14-2013, 12:29 PM

You mean like the Tom Donahoe, Marv Levy (the GM), Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Shawne Merriman threads?

Russ Brandon sucks donkey nuts. That he had the balls to compare himself to John Shuerholz is a huge joke.

coastal's tide may be out, but he's right about Brandon.

OpIv37
03-14-2013, 12:39 PM

Russ isn't qualified.

Russ is absolutely qualified to run a corporation.

He takes an inferior product and still makes money hand over fist by convincing people to keep paying for it anyway. It's brilliant.

Don't get me wrong- when it comes to football, the guy's a moron, and there are probably 20 people on this board who could do a better job (and would likely do it for a fraction of the salary too). But in terms of running a company and making money, the guy knows what he's doing.

Bone
03-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Culture change my ass you *****.

OpIv37
03-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Culture change my ass you *****.

I said this in another thread: there won't be any culture change as long as Ralph and Russ are affiliated with the team. I know Ralph is out of day-to-day operations but Brandon has been his lackey for far too long and knows how things are supposed to run according to Ralph. NOTHING will change until the entire front office is cleaned out- Ralph, Russ, Overdorf, Nix..... Whaley is the only one I would consider keeping.

MTBillsFan
03-14-2013, 02:31 PM
He keeps selling us the same turd with a different wrapper on it. He's a business guru in that respect. He can't run a football team to save his life. Living in MN, and watching the Vikings, this makes the Bills look more bush league than other franchises. And trust me, the Vikes have made some questionable moves but at least have a new stadium coming.

coastal
03-14-2013, 02:46 PM
The talent level on this team is as low as its ever been and likely isn't changing a significant amount anytime soon.

this coming year will be 14 years with out the playoffs. That's likely 20% of of our whole lives!!

That doesn't even take into consideration the time before the Kelly led Bills.

Russ Brandon is just another clown climbing out of Ralph's little car, except this one is spewing hope via youth and analytics.

How fun!

stop buying into it!

kingJofNYC
03-14-2013, 03:14 PM

Nailed it.

Guess I offended Russ' nephew, hahaha. People who think he's qualified are delusional.

coastal
03-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Or maybe I'm wrong... maybe he's tanking this year before it even gets started!

hes pulling a Colts to ensure we get THE franchise guy next year.

if so... Russ is a genius and I'm his biggest fan.

SABURZFAN
03-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Why is this *** not banned yet?

REALLY Hurkey??? this is no different than you *****ing about Fitz. coastal is telling the truth like you were with Fitz.

- - - Updated - - -

i agreed with it 3 years ago.

SABURZFAN
03-15-2013, 03:24 PM
:monkeyp:
Limp wrist.

In other news cant this troll be banned yet???

BertSquirtgum
03-15-2013, 03:45 PM
REALLY Hurkey??? this is no different than you *****ing about Fitz. coastal is telling the truth like you were with Fitz.

- - - Updated - - -

i agreed with it 3 years ago.

No, he's on another level.

BLeonard
03-15-2013, 03:49 PM
He keeps selling us the same turd with a different wrapper on it. He's a business guru in that respect. He can't run a football team to save his life. Living in MN, and watching the Vikings, this makes the Bills look more bush league than other franchises. And trust me, the Vikes have made some questionable moves but at least have a new stadium coming.

As long as fans keep buying the turd, why would he stop trying to sell it?

I'd be willing to be that, if the team went in the red one season, due to low ticket/jersey/etc sales, you'd see a different approach immediately.

-Bill

SABURZFAN
03-15-2013, 04:08 PM

:chuckle:

doesn't matter what level you think he is. the truth is the truth.

coastal
03-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Kiss.

swiper
03-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Or maybe I'm wrong... maybe he's tanking this year before it even gets started!

hes pulling a Colts to ensure we get THE franchise guy next year.

if so... Russ is a genius and I'm his biggest fan.

It's the most important position, but it's not the only position.

And even if he's tanking it, the Jets are beating him at his own game.

coastal
12-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Nice thread.... Douche bag Troll
Am I still a douchebag troll?

TacklingDummy
12-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Am I still a douchebag troll?
Nah, just a douchebag. :snicker:

The Jokeman
12-30-2013, 09:21 AM

Russ isn't qualified.

and until you learn that Wilson vows the Bills as a corporation and not a football team you'll fail to comprehend why he's perfect for the job.

Beebe's Kid
12-30-2013, 01:01 PM
How much Bills stuff did you guys buy/get for Xmas? Did you go to any games? Buy the Ticket to watch every Sunday?

Russ isn't a moron. He is running a great business. He can keep ****ing you, and you keep begging for more. You keep thinking that the next year will be different. He even had a few stories leaked about Byrd, and fans are ready to head to OBD with pitchforks and run Byrd out themselves.

Russ is a business genius. You keep thinking he wants to make you happy, but he just wants your money, and you keep giving it to him, and getting mad at him for it. I don't think there is a gun to anybody's head to root for a football team...pretty sure that is still a choice. You might feel some deep allegiance to the Bills, and that is fine, but that is your manufactured feelings. Not Brandon's.

I am willing to bet that Brandon is viewed as a success by other owners in the league, aside from just Ralph.

He has you lining up to eat **** sandwiches. If the Bills win, it is because they hit on nearly every pick over a few seasons...and it would be short lived. It will last until the really good players start walking at the end of their rookie contracts. Look at Byrd...there are many here that wouldn't even tag him, because they have been propagandized that he doesn't share their passion, so they would be okay with just letting him leave.

Byrd is just one example, and there have been so many others over the years. It has been a joke to watch.

Oldbillsfan
12-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Brandon already proved his worthiness yeas ago

BuffaloRedleg
12-30-2013, 02:28 PM
I don't care how many sacks we got this year I'm not confident we are a better football team. At the most, we are very very marginally better. That is not the type of improvement I was expecting. I'm sorry, but I'm ****ing pissed about this season. And you should all be too.

pmoon6
12-30-2013, 02:34 PM
How much Bills stuff did you guys buy/get for Xmas? Did you go to any games? Buy the Ticket to watch every Sunday?

Russ isn't a moron. He is running a great business. He can keep ****ing you, and you keep begging for more. You keep thinking that the next year will be different. He even had a few stories leaked about Byrd, and fans are ready to head to OBD with pitchforks and run Byrd out themselves.

Russ is a business genius. You keep thinking he wants to make you happy, but he just wants your money, and you keep giving it to him, and getting mad at him for it. I don't think there is a gun to anybody's head to root for a football team...pretty sure that is still a choice. You might feel some deep allegiance to the Bills, and that is fine, but that is your manufactured feelings. Not Brandon's.

I am willing to bet that Brandon is viewed as a success by other owners in the league, aside from just Ralph.

He has you lining up to eat **** sandwiches. If the Bills win, it is because they hit on nearly every pick over a few seasons...and it would be short lived. It will last until the really good players start walking at the end of their rookie contracts. Look at Byrd...there are many here that wouldn't even tag him, because they have been propagandized that he doesn't share their passion, so they would be okay with just letting him leave.

Byrd is just one example, and there have been so many others over the years. It has been a joke to watch.You must have ate a lot of **** sandwiches because that's what you just regurgitated in this post.

"Manufactured feelings"? Too funny, Dr. Phil. When you have followed your hometown team for 40 or 50 years, the feelings aren't manufactured.

Another gem is "propagandized". You really think that just because some of us don't think Jairus Byrd is worth the money he's demanding that we think that way because of what Brandon says?

However, I do like your posts. Whenever there is a pompous egotist running his mouth it adds to the amusement I get from this board.

coastal
12-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Hey Russ... wtf are you even involved in the press conference for?

you're just some marketing dude.