Who the Bills might be targeting for cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Who the Bills might be targeting for cheap.

TE:

Dustin Keller -- Not getting offers he expected

Brandon Myers -- Breakout year in OAK. Good economy buy.

Fred Davis -- Big risk with Achilles tear, would be great if fully recovered.

Tom Crabtree -- Packer TE who didn't get much action. Had 3 TDs on 8 catches. Played in a WC offense. Would be a bargain basement deal that could end up like Chandler.

OG

Antoine Caldwell -- was a bigtime G coming out of Alabama -- maybe wasn't a fit in Texans zone blocking scheme. Can also play C which is a need with Wood's history.

Tyronne Greene -- another SEC guard who was highly graded out of the draft. Had his best year in SD last season.

Chilo Rachal -- Still only 27 and had some productive years in SF.

WR:

Ramses Barden -- Huge kid with seemingly good hands. I think he's in line to break out.

Mohammad Massaquoi -- Big, physical receiver who hasn't lived up to potential, although not easy in Cleveland.

Louis Murphy -- Fast, good hands and decent route runner.

DHB -- Has improved his game each year since being overdrafted. Has become a better route runner and has much better hands. Could be ready to breakout.

DL:

Alan Branch -- I think Pettine will want some size inside to help against the run. Branch can play the nose and also the 5.

OT -- Andre Smith -- I think Buddy would love to get Smith on a below market deal and move him to LG. A left side of Glenn and Smith would remind me of the Willie Roaf/Brian Waters partnership............ potentially.
  • k-oneputt
    • Jun 2009

Re: Who the Bills might be targeting for cheap.

I would like Keller but I don't think they will pay.

Like Myers too. I think he is the te they should target.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: Who the Bills might be targeting for cheap.

Fred Davis has been heavily linked to Cleveland although they did sign Barnidge from the Panthers.

MoMass will be lucky to have a job anywhere in the NFL. He's fragile and not a very good WR.

Brandon Myers and DHB would be intriquing adds to the offense.

Comment

Working...
      X