• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

We need a QB (duh!)

I guarantee Geno Smith or Matt Barkley will be there at #8. We have no bigger hole to fill than QB right now. Just take one of the two and build the team around him.

No QB = No team
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Re: We need a QB (duh!)

Barkley = No Team

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
      Barkley = No Team
      Not sure why people flip flop on their opinions of Barkley. He was in the discussion of Top 5 with Luck and RGIII had he come out last year. Suddenly he sucks?

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Bold guarantee since JAX, OAK, AZ and even Cleveland all have uncertainties at QB. Hell even Chip Kelly could look at QB's..
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
          • Mar 2006

Stay awayyyy from Matt Lein, I mean Barkley at 8. If Geno's there I'm perfectly fine with making him our QB of the future. I'd maybe take Barkley in round 2 or 3, but I'd be furious with a Barkley selection at 8.

Remember this team has talent, the cupboard is not completely bare. If we play our cards right Marrone and Co. can turn this around fast. We need to get the right difference making player in the first round. If Geno Smith is not on the board, Don't force a pick. Give me a Jarvis Jones or a Patterson or a Dion Jordan. Then lets make a move to get a QB in round 2.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
            Not sure why people flip flop on their opinions of Barkley. He was in the discussion of Top 5 with Luck and RGIII had he come out last year. Suddenly he sucks?
            He was pretty average before suffering a shoulder injury last year.

Average play + shoulder injury = declining stock.

Plus, USC plays inferior competition in probably 3/4 of their games. It's a lot tougher to play in the NFL where the talent is much more equal.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
              By some...many others didn't even have in the same zip code.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X