PDA

View Full Version : Hurry up and wait. Players still available

The King
03-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Just like the other 99% of this board, I'm frustrated at the lack of action at OBD. I didnt expect huge things but I expected us to actively try and upgrade. Well the good news is there's still a lot of talent out there.

Check out ESPN's FA Tracker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/freeagency/?action=upsell

I am going to try and step back and breathe in the hopes that one of these players is still in Buffalo's plans.

Karlos Dansby
DJ Williams
Shaun Phillips
Takeo SPikes

Antoine Cason

Sebastian Volmer
Cooper Carlisle

Brandon Meyers
Tom Crabtree

Devery Henderson
Early Doucet
Brandon Gibson

ServoBillieves
03-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I want one question answered.

How many people have literally been called by the Bills FO. I want an honest to God answer. Buddy, Whaley, all our coaches watched Geno work out, so who was conducting free agency business back at OBD? The secretary who buzzed the drunk stoners through to Buddy and Dominik?

Would be nice to get that answered.

OpIv37
03-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Every year, there are a bunch of big name FA's who don't get signed right away, much ton confusion of fans. Quite often, though, we find out that many of those guys have injury issues or are simply past their prime, and fans simply weren't in a position to see it.

There is a reason why teams let these guys walk and there is a reason why they haven't signed yet, especially now with the 3-day negotiating period prior to the start of FA.

So, I suspect that FA list isn't nearly as good as it appears at face value.

The King
03-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Crabtree to the Bucs

X-Era
03-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Just like the other 99% of this board, I'm frustrated at the lack of action at OBD. I didnt expect huge things but I expected us to actively try and upgrade. Well the good news is there's still a lot of talent out there.

Check out ESPN's FA Tracker.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/freeagency/?action=upsell

I am going to try and step back and breathe in the hopes that one of these players is still in Buffalo's plans.

Karlos Dansby
DJ Williams
Shaun Phillips
Takeo SPikes

Antoine Cason

Sebastian Volmer
Cooper Carlisle

Brandon Meyers
Tom Crabtree

Devery Henderson
Early Doucet
Brandon Gibson

I'm just as frustrated. But I realize it's because I'm impatient.

- - - Updated - - -

I want one question answered.

How many people have literally been called by the Bills FO. I want an honest to God answer. Buddy, Whaley, all our coaches watched Geno work out, so who was conducting free agency business back at OBD? The secretary who buzzed the drunk stoners through to Buddy and Dominik?

Would be nice to get that answered.Why call big money FA's when you have no intention of signing them?