X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

I have info on the Bills first Pick

Laugh at me, call me names, don't get your pleasure from my pain. I know who the Bills are going to select. Yep I do. Can't go into detail. I am hoping to get some street cred. If he is available the pick will be Tyler Wilson. Also, He is number one on their board. And I can say that the board is being run by Coach Marrone.
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: I have info on the Bills first Pick

No

Comment

• jimbohastle51
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Feb 2005

I dont't doubt that nix would pick him but he won't be the pick at 8. If they move back a couple picks then I can see him being the pick but not at 8. The bills are going to try to move back a few picks and get an extra second or third rounder IMO. For instance, drop back to around pick 12-18 and take Wilson or Nassib and gain an extra top 100 pick. If one of the top 3 tackles are on the board trading back would be very easy to do.

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
        Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
        • Mar 2007

Tyler Wilson should not be picked ahead a lot of these QBs. He is a JP Losman clone and I want nothing to do with him. he release point is bad and he throws off his back foot a ton. It looks like it takes every ounce of strength for him to get the ball beyond 15 yards. Is that what we need...again. If we draft him it's gonna be like we have a less intelligent Ryan Fitzpatrick, which is about all he had going for him. Tyler Wilson has journeyman backup written all over him in my opinion.
        "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
        ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by W1DER1GHT View Post
          Tyler Wilson should not be picked ahead a lot of these QBs. He is a JP Losman clone and I want nothing to do with him. he release point is bad and he throws off his back foot a ton. It looks like it takes every ounce of strength for him to get the ball beyond 15 yards. Is that what we need...again. If we draft him it's gonna be like we have a less intelligent Ryan Fitzpatrick, which is about all he had going for him. Tyler Wilson has journeyman backup written all over him in my opinion.
          The guy has a strong arm. Don't get the 15 yard comment.

Also I am sick of the "we should move down a few picks" crap. Teams usually don't want to move up. If they pull it off great but it isn't an easy thing to do.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I thought dart night was Thursday ?
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mixxum View Post
              Laugh at me, call me names, don't get your pleasure from my pain. I know who the Bills are going to select. Yep I do. Can't go into detail. I am hoping to get some street cred. If he is available the pick will be Tyler Wilson. Also, He is number one on their board. And I can say that the board is being run by Coach Marrone.
              I've said for months that Wilson is absolutely in play at 8 and will very likely be available.

I think the top choices for the Bills are Geno, Barkley, Wilson, and Patterson. I think one of those players will be a Bill. The next most likely to me are Jones, Jordan, and Milliner.

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by W1DER1GHT View Post
                Wow do I disagree.

Losman had a ton of arm strength. It was probably his best asset He didn't have the mental markup for the position and lacked the ability to handle the adversity without getting rattled. Wilson on the other hand doesn't have elite arm strength but has decent arm strength and is noted for his ability to handle adversity after what he went through last year. Both of then need to work on their mechanics. The knock on Wilson is hand size which may affect his ability to grip the ball in bad weather. And of course inconsistencies but the whole class has that problem.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

like I said, don't care if it's Smith , Nassib, Barkley or Wilson as long as it's the guy they want.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                    like I said, don't care if it's Smith , Nassib, Barkley or Wilson as long as it's the guy they want.
                    The draft day strategy on this will be very interesting.

If they don't draft a QB at 8, they almost have to move back up into the late 1st for Nassib. Most reports say that the QB needy teams know the Bills will take Nassib in the 2nd.

But I really think Geno, Barkley, or Wilson will be there at 8. And there is a chance that all will be there.

Comment

• Oaf
                      Do you read what you write?
                      • Jun 2007

Do you have any previous history of calling picks?

His hand size worries me. If it wasn't for that, I'd be down for it.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                        • Jun 2009

Good. I hope you are right. He is the qb I want.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Duly noted on the 'inside info'.

As far as the bolded part, though, I'm not seeing that happening. Nix was flat-out honest last year when he stated he acquired the players, and Gailey coached them...that's what their jobs were. I don't think a 180deg turn on that philosophy is a reasonable expectation.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Slim
                            • Apr 2004

I see a little Phillip Rivers in Wilson.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

isn't this guy rated as 3rd-4th rounder by the experts? they seem to have more credibility than the Bills brass.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                              The draft day strategy on this will be very interesting.

If they don't draft a QB at 8, they almost have to move back up into the late 1st for Nassib. Most reports say that the QB needy teams know the Bills will take Nassib in the 2nd.

But I really think Geno, Barkley, or Wilson will be there at 8. And there is a chance that all will be there.

did Chris Brown tell you that?
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X