PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

DGreg
03-16-2013, 02:41 AM
Bills not going to do much until they have their QB. I mean why bother prior? Why make a splash in FA and strap your selves like the dolphins are now. Get your QB THEN, Bang.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-16-2013, 05:54 AM
While I think the Dolphins overpaid for Wallace, I can't argue about it as Buffalo overpaid for Williams. I do like what they have done. Adding two good WR's and a good TE for their QB. Sure be nice if the QB the Bills might draft had a few extra weapons to play with.

X-Era
03-16-2013, 07:51 AM
Bills not going to do much until they have their QB. I mean why bother prior? Why make a splash in FA and strap your selves like the dolphins are now. Get your QB THEN, Bang.
Exactly. Signing Wallace now would be wasting 10+ mill this year when you have a rookie throwing to him.

better days
03-16-2013, 08:27 AM
While I think the Dolphins overpaid for Wallace, I can't argue about it as Buffalo overpaid for Williams. I do like what they have done. Adding two good WR's and a good TE for their QB. Sure be nice if the QB the Bills might draft had a few extra weapons to play with.

As has been said about Mario, this offseason for the Fins is fools gold. They have one year to make a splash, then next year the **** hits the fan. They signed a number of guys to one year deals & the guys they signed to longer deals will have a huge cap hit next year. I heard on SIRIUS Radio that those guys will account for 43% of their cap money next year, meaning other guys will have to be cut.

The Fins are looking to get a proposal for Stadium improvements passed & made these moves to get people to vote in favor of that.

X-Era
03-16-2013, 08:40 AM
As has been said about Mario, this offseason for the Fins is fools gold. They have one year to make a splash, then next year the **** hits the fan. They signed a number of guys to one year deals & the guys they signed to longer deals will have a huge cap hit next year. I heard on SIRIUS Radio that those guys will account for 43% of their cap money next year, meaning other guys will have to be cut.

The Fins are looking to get a proposal for Stadium improvements passed & made these moves to get people to vote in favor of that.
They made big investments and I agree it better pay off fast.