PDA

View Full Version : Question for previous players on Yahoo FF

BillsFever
07-11-2003, 01:04 AM
When you buy the StatTracker does that include all of your FF through Yahoo and the entire league that your in?

I'm sure it probably includes all of your fantasy teams, but do you get updated scores of the rest of your league(s)?

I like to keep track of what's going on with the other teams I'm in competition with. I don't even know if I'd want it without that feature too.

I'm not sure if they would because then owners could update stats to other owners without it. Anybody know anything on this?

BillsFever
07-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Sorry guys, I forgot to switch forums. I had the FF page loaded up too and clicked on the wrong one.

lordofgun
07-11-2003, 01:15 AM
That's cool. We can let it sit here until you get some answers. :D

BillsFever
07-11-2003, 01:28 AM
:lol:

Demon
07-11-2003, 01:37 AM
Yes, buying Stat tracker gives you the stats for all 4 teams your in under 1 user name. But it doesn't work for other sports, just the sport you order it in.

BillsFever
07-11-2003, 01:42 AM
I don't mean other sports, I mean can I get live scores of my entire league and how their games are going?

Demon
07-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Yes. It does it for all 4 leagues your in (you can only be in 4 in yahoo).

I never ordered it, my freind ordered it like 2 years ago. I just do the stats on a piece of paper with a pen after the ESPN Sunday game. I mean its mostly like 1pt for td, 1pt for every 10 yards. Count in the INT's and stuff, i give meself a +/- of 2 and i'm usually right on. The next morning i just check when its updated to see if i was correct.