PDA

View Full Version : If you think Chris Brown is the Bills' mouthpiece...

Mr. Miyagi
03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
You should hear John Murphy, officially the Voice of the Buffalo Bills.

Listening to his podcast he's offering all kinds of reasons we haven't signed anyone, and that he "truly believes the Bills have a plan."

Really? Is the plan to save money for the old man and tank the season?

streetkings01
03-18-2013, 09:35 AM
I cant stand Murphy! His callers make some very good points, but just because its a negative view against the Bills he always replies with......"I dont know if I agree with that"......annoying!

Bangarang
03-18-2013, 09:49 AM
I wonder how many here would have the stones to bad mouth their bosses and their decisions knowing they were listening or could possibly be listening.

Mski
03-18-2013, 10:05 AM
I wonder how many here would have the stones to bad mouth their bosses and their decisions knowing they were listening or could possibly be listening.
yes and no... he's not paid by the team, he's paid by the network, and the radio station

OpIv37
03-18-2013, 10:07 AM

well, one would hope that his bosses understand that he's a reporter and should be objective. If he constantly defends a team that is awful on the field, he loses credibility. At some point, he has to admit that the Bills are struggling.

DesertFox24
03-18-2013, 10:20 AM
I for one do not want the bills paying big bucks to some of the free agents at the expense of losing guys like Wood and Spiller, but I would also like to see us get a vet WR, vet ILB, and a vet CB. I would also like a vet TE, SS, and OG if they can but these three positions can wait till the draft as this draft is deep at all three.

Night Train
03-18-2013, 10:32 AM
" Don't bite the hand that feeds you "

Printed right into the contracts of Brown and Murphy.

Mr. Miyagi
03-18-2013, 10:34 AM
I for one do not want the bills paying big bucks to some of the free agents at the expense of losing guys like Wood and Spiller, but I would also like to see us get a vet WR, vet ILB, and a vet CB. I would also like a vet TE, SS, and OG if they can but these three positions can wait till the draft as this draft is deep at all three.
Well they're out there. And with all the holes we have, we've managed to sign one LB.

Give me Benard Pollard at SS, Brandon Moore at G, Eric Winston at T depth, Karlos Dansby at LB, and Julian Edelman at WR.

We'll address QB and other depth positions in the draft.

I mean how much could all these guys possibly cost? Beside maybe Winston who's probably holding out for starter money, all these other guys are at most 1-2 million a year if not less. What are we waiting for?

Mahdi
03-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Well they're out there. And with all the holes we have, we've managed to sign one LB.

Give me Benard Pollard at SS, Brandon Moore at G, Eric Winston at T depth, Karlos Dansby at LB, and Julian Edelman at WR.

We'll address QB and G in the draft.

I mean how much could all these guys possibly cost? Beside maybe Winston who's probably holding out for starter money, all these other guys are at most 1-2 million a year if not less. What are we waiting for?

I think the Bills are waiting till after the draft to sign FAs that will just fill out the roster.

BillsFever21
03-19-2013, 04:32 PM
What are you talking about? We have made two great moves. We signed our #3 CB who hasn't done anything on defense to a 4 year contract for around 5 million a year even though much better CB's in Sean Smith signed for 5.75 million, Chris Houston for 5 million a year and Aquib Talib re-signed with the Patriots for 1 year and 5 million dollars. Then we got a run of the mill LB that has never made a difference.

Bumbling Buddy is doing another great job this season. This guy has shown it is impossible for him to determine the market value for FA's. Williams becomes the highest paid defensive player in the history of football, the horrible Fitzpatrick contract, McKelvin getting the same amount of money as much better starters and a couple others. If he isn't the one making the decisions this year then Whaley isn't off to a very good start himself.

BLeonard
03-19-2013, 11:15 PM
You should hear John Murphy, officially the Voice of the Buffalo Bills.

Listening to his podcast he's offering all kinds of reasons we haven't signed anyone, and that he "truly believes the Bills have a plan."

Really? Is the plan to save money for the old man and tank the season?

I believe Murphy... I believe that he believes that they have a plan...

The problem is, the Bills "plan" rarely translates into wins on the football field.

-Bill

Bert102176
03-20-2013, 02:58 AM
MR.MIYAGI I would love it if they signed those players I also would like Massaquoi

Meathead
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
149 days until training camp ends but if they dont sign some players soon i am so done with this team

bf1
03-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Chris Brown is a cool guy who knows what he's up against. I sent him an e-mail a few years ago and told him he's just like the Iraqi Defense Minister. He said that was uncalled for and said something along the lines of "I'm sure you know how challenging it is to stay positive."

BillsFever21
03-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick and other average or below average players must love the Bills and Bumbling Buddy Nix though. They usually get more then they would anywhere else or they jump the gun and give them a big contract after a few good games. Hell Fitzpatrick basically made over 20 million dollars for playing one season since that's all he lasted into his contract extension. After we dump him he gets a few million a year from another team. Go Buddy.

PTI
03-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Murphy was disgusting in his defense of the Bills last year and belief that Fitz was a top notch QB, puke worthy. He is kind a dick too, long ago I did an internship at the Channel 7 new studio, real piece of crap

mrbojanglezs
03-20-2013, 04:22 PM
yes and no... he's not paid by the team, he's paid by the network, and the radio station

no I'm almost positive that's wrong. John Murphy is listed on the Buffalo Bills website as an official member of the bills media staff. That's why he has his own studio at 1 bills drive and he doesn't do the shows at the entercom Studio