• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

DEAR BUDDY NIX

GET YOUR ****ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASS AND IMPROVE THE ROSTER ALREADY. THERE IS TALENT OUT THERE, GET THEM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: DEAR BUDDY NIX

As a moderator, are you confirming that Nix is a member and reads these boards?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

When FA started, he had an excuse. He was waiting until all the big contracts were given out and a lot of other teams' cap money was used up, hoping to get some bargains.

I don't necessarily agree with that strategy, as it's not a very effective way to add talent, but at least I could understand where he was coming from.

Now, I just don't get it. All the big names are gone. There isn't a whole ton of cap money out there around the league, and there are still some talented players out there. Hell, there are a lot of guys out there who aren't the most talented but are definitely more talented than what we currently have. It makes absolutely no sense.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JediMindPowers
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
        GET YOUR ****ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASS AND IMPROVE THE ROSTER ALREADY. THERE IS TALENT OUT THERE, GET THEM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.

Stop it.

Just stop. Nix knows what he is doing.

Just stop ok.

You need to realize Nix.

Realize it, and love it.

If you''ll excuse me, I have to go now. There is a beep on the other line and I have to make a 3-way call.

Comment

• JediMindPowers
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          When FA started, he had an excuse. He was waiting until all the big contracts were given out and a lot of other teams' cap money was used up, hoping to get some bargains.

I don't necessarily agree with that strategy, as it's not a very effective way to add talent, but at least I could understand where he was coming from.

Now, I just don't get it. All the big names are gone. There isn't a whole ton of cap money out there around the league, and there are still some talented players out there. Hell, there are a lot of guys out there who aren't the most talented but are definitely more talented than what we currently have. It makes absolutely no sense.

Why don't you get it?

Letting Levitre walk should have given you exactly what you needed to know, with certainty, that the Bills don't know what they are doing.

Pat Williams called, he wants to know how it feels.

Comment

• bf1
            • Oct 2010

Do the Buffalo Bills a favor and quit. You probably can't do that right you bumbling idiot.

Comment

• JediMindPowers
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
              Do the Buffalo Bills a favor and quit. You probably can't do that right you bumbling idiot.
              Dont get mad.

I mean, it has been 13 years. Cant blame fans for being mad.

Comment

• bf1
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

"stay the course" "build through the draft"

He's following through with his inept plan.

Comment

• mixxum
                  • Mar 2006

Lol, I just called the Bills main number, and asked for Buddy Nix. I said it was extremely important. I used this number. (716) 648-1800. A pleasant woman answered on the first ring. She said and "who may I asked is calling" I said Mr. Mixxum. She said hold please. After a few minutes she came back on and said "Mr. Nix said he doesn't know any mixxum". LOL.

Comment

• bf1
                    • Oct 2010

Did she have to wake him up first?

Comment

• JediMindPowers
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
                      "stay the course" "build through the draft"

He's following through with his inept plan.

I dont think Nix believes himself.

I mean if he really meant to build through the draft, why let the NFL's highest rated pass blocking guard walk?

Did we not draft Levitre? Was he not still a young guy?

Nix doesnt even believe what he says, and if he does its irrelevent anyway because his actions especially regarding Levitre, don't mirror his words.

How can you say you build through the draft when push came to shove you let one of your really good young guys walk?
                      Last edited by JediMindPowers; 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• fluteflakes
                        • Jan 2013

If we don't sign at least some damn role players within the next two days, I seriously don't know what direction this ship is even sinking in anymore. Hell we all know what he's going to do. He's going to do what he did last time we got a new HC, get rid of most of the talent, cut our cap down, and fill the roster with UDFA's and the 6 frigging draft picks we have.

Because it's worked SO well before.

Comment

• bf1
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by JediMindPowers View Post
                          I dont think Nix believes himself.

I mean if he really meant to build through the draft, why let the NFL's highest rated pass blocking guard walk?

Did we not draft Levitre? Was he not still a young guy?

Nix doesnt even believe what he says, and if he does its irrelevent anyway because his actions especially regarding Levitre, don't mirror his words.

How can you say you build through the draft when push came to shove you let one of your really good young guys walk?
                          That's the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I disliked him before. I despise him now. He's just some old school scout that has no business being an nfl gm in modern times.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                            • Aug 2004

Outside of the top QB's and other top FA's that signed on the first day nobody is really getting the money they thought they would this year in FA since the cap flattened out this year and will for the next couple years. Well except for maybe McKelvin who cashed in. We could've had him for a million or so cheaper had we waited comparing his money to other CB's who are better then him.

Guys like Avril only got 2 years and 13 million after he turned down 3 years and 30 million last year from the Lions last season. That strategy didn't work. There are still some decent players out there that could help the team this year or maybe beyond that could be had at a good price. Many of them would take two year deals at a reasonable price and hope to cash in again after that. It would help good teams but wouldn't put us over the top into a playoff run.

With how bad our team is going to be this year anyway it might be best in the long run and just go into the season with nothing but mainly rookies and most of our backups from last year as our starters for this season. Then a bunch of lower draft picks and undrafted rookies will end up taking their places and being our backups. Screw it and use the money to get Byrd under a long-term contract and make his salary sightly more this season so it will be cheaper in the future years.

I guess what's the difference if we win 3 games or 6 games if we're going to suck anyway. We might as well bottom out and get a Top 3-5 draft pick next year and if we miss out on our QB this year then get him next year. Either way we would have a much better draft position to get better players or MAYBE even trade down for more picks for once to try and help rebuild this pathetic roster.

Comment

• bf1
                              • Oct 2010

lol at bottoming out. Again? seriously lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X