PDA

View Full Version : Landry Jones to visit Bills

The King
03-24-2013, 09:43 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/24/landry-jones-will-visit-the-bills/

better days
03-24-2013, 11:27 AM
I would be happy if they could get him in the 4th rnd as a developmental guy.

feldspar
03-24-2013, 12:27 PM
I would be happy if they could get him in the 4th rnd as a developmental guy.

Getting him in the 4th would be sweet IMO, if that's possible. If he's there then for some reason, I don't see how you don't take him. Could even take him in the 3rd, as long as we took another QB before that. It'll be interesting to me to see where this guy get's picked, in any event. I would really not be upset if the Bills drafted TWO quarterbacks this year. The Redskins did it last year. The quarterback position is important enough to do something like that. I really like Landry Jones a couple of years ago, LOL. Who knows? I'm glad they are looking him, anyway.

Anyway, the Bills should be bringing ALL the quarterbacks in for a visit. It's really about the ONLY thing that matters this season...to get the right guy at the most important position in all sports.

feldspar
03-24-2013, 01:02 PM
But if the Bills REALLY want him, they may actually have to pick him in the second round.

I do not envy the Bills for making the QB decision this year.

fluteflakes
03-24-2013, 01:50 PM
But if the Bills REALLY want him, they may actually have to pick him in the second round.

I do not envy the Bills for making the QB decision this year.

If someone drafts LOLdry Jones in the second round, I pity that franchise.

feldspar
03-24-2013, 02:08 PM
If someone drafts LOLdry Jones in the second round, I pity that franchise.

Yeah, well I'm saying if somebody REALLY wanted him, he may not be available for them in the third. That's all. A lot of these QB in this year's draft class are going to go higher than they really deserve IMO. There are plenty of teams picking ahead of Buffalo that needs QBs too.

Buffalo is a pitiable franchise anyway, right?

fluteflakes
03-24-2013, 02:15 PM
Yeah, well I'm saying if somebody REALLY wanted him, he may not be available for them in the third. That's all. A lot of these QB in this year's draft class are going to go higher than they really deserve IMO. There are plenty of teams picking ahead of Buffalo that needs QBs too.

Buffalo is a pitiable franchise anyway, right?

Sadly so so true. I can most definitely see us reaching for him in the second.

Ugh, Landry Jones at #41, if that happens someone go to Nix's house and **** on his porch would you?

Slow Blaine Gabbert in a Bills uni, that'll be a fun wasted 2 years.

The Jokeman
03-24-2013, 04:04 PM
I won't fault the Bills from doing their research to find the QB they want to draft but Jones scares me. I admit I thought going into the season he might be an option but his poor senior season has me less than thrilled at the idea.

DraftBoy
03-24-2013, 04:10 PM
He is the one QB I want less than Barkley.

Bert102176
03-24-2013, 06:56 PM
I wanna see either EJ Manuel or Tyler Wilson as a Buffalo Bills QB

Buffalo Billy Bison
03-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Because this years QB's are a mixed bag the Bills will land either a starter for 2013 or someone for the near future in this years draft. It depends on what holes they deem priorities to fill!

feldspar
03-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Because this years QB's are a mixed bag the Bills will land either a starter for 2013 or someone for the near future in this years draft. It depends on what holes they deem priorities to fill!

Personally, I'd prefer to start whoever we draft this year in week 1.

I want to see who we got as soon as possible.

jamze132
03-25-2013, 06:53 AM
I wanna see that Andy Corp guy our HC was talking about!

better days
03-25-2013, 07:07 AM
I wanna see that Andy Corp guy our HC was talking about!

If you want to see Corp, you better look for him EARLY. Not a good sign a guy sticks around long when the HC doesn't know his first name.

Night Train
03-25-2013, 10:59 AM
When the game got tight, so did Landrys collar. He melted under any pressure.

No thanks.