PDA

View Full Version : Contrasting feelings.

Jeff1220
09-11-2002, 01:34 PM
I was just thinking about what a different feeling I have this week (following a Bills defeat) in contrast to any of the 13 weeks following last year's defeats. This is a TEAM now. They played their hearts out and, except for STs, they totally owned the Jets.
Right now, I'm excited. I'm excited about Bledsoe, but I expected good play from him. The things about this team that really excited me this week is the exceptional running of Travis Henry and the tremendous improvement of the pass rush. The Vikes are going down. Go Bills!:clap:

doug45
09-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220
I was just thinking about what a different feeling I have this week (following a Bills defeat) in contrast to any of the 13 weeks following last year's defeats. This is a TEAM now. They played their hearts out and, except for STs, they totally owned the Jets.
Right now, I'm excited. I'm excited about Bledsoe, but I expected good play from him. The things about this team that really excited me this week is the exceptional running of Travis Henry and the tremendous improvement of the pass rush. The Vikes are going down. Go Bills!:clap:

Well put!

casdhf
09-11-2002, 03:52 PM
Good calls, The team played very well :hump:

venis2k1
09-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Henry has me giggling like a school girl. that boy can run.

Drewpac
09-11-2002, 05:14 PM
He's the next Thurman Thomas. 1st round snub to superstar. If he stays healthy and holds on to the ball he is going to be a great one. He runs with such outstanding vision and hits the holes hard and quick. Reminds me of a smaller Terrell Davis.

venis2k1
09-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Well i dont know about all that. Its only one game...on hell of a game.

THATHURMANATOR
09-11-2002, 06:01 PM
Lets not call him a thurman just yet please.

casdhf
09-11-2002, 06:03 PM
Not till he learns how to block

JayWood
09-11-2002, 08:36 PM
Jeff, you could not have said it any better. Everyone who i have run into since Sunday have all said the same thing to me, "Tough one on Sunday, but the team looked good, alot better than I thought they would look". But today I think we got the best compliment possible. The guy who runs the deli/cafe in moms office building mis a pats fan, we were talking about the game this morning and he said, "Give your offensive line a few more games to gel, and boy they are going to be a nasty bunch." Who would have thought a few years ago that anyone would be saying that about our O-Line. I now look foward to Sundays, because we once again have a team that comes to play the game of football!!

shelby
09-11-2002, 09:04 PM
special teams pissed me off...but i saw many improvements over last year.

:gobills:

casdhf
09-11-2002, 09:10 PM
I think special teams pissed everyone off...they were terrible

TigerJ
09-11-2002, 09:12 PM
This team is loaded with talent. There was some talent around last year, but a lot of guys were too young and there wasn't enough to produce. Henry is the same back he was a year ago, but, now he has a little seasoning, not to mention an offensive line.

casdhf
09-11-2002, 09:13 PM
I really like Ron Edwards and Grant Irons