PDA

View Full Version : The AFC EAST...........no longer a cakewalk for the Pats*

better days
03-30-2013, 06:52 PM
With the Moves the Fins & Bills have made this offseason, I expect both teams to give the Pats* all they can handle next year & even the Jets with Ryans defense will give Tommy Boy a HARD DAYS NIGHT.

ublinkwescore
03-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Feel free to pass whatever the hell u r smoking.

GingerP
03-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Really? I think the whole division is weaker.

The Jets are a train wreck and still don't have a QB.

Miami added a lot of players, but they got rid of some good players as well. Whenever a team makes that much change in an offseason it takes time to adjust, and the jury is still out on the QB.

I don't see how the Bills have upgraded anywhere, and they have a new coaching staff putting in entirely new systems on both sides of the ball. Oh... and they still suck at QB.

I don't really see the Pats being much different either, but that means more of the same.

BillsFever21
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
I thought this was a sarcastic thread at first. Unfortunately it's sad but true. The Bills can challenge the Patriots next season "with all the upgrades" they have made this offseason? There is no doubt in my mind it's just the usual Bills Kool-Aid doing all the talking now. We probably had the same type of thread last year too...and the year before...and before..

ParanoidAndroid
03-30-2013, 10:24 PM
:spit:

DynaPaul
03-31-2013, 06:19 AM
Nah, they just upgraded to some new HD cameras.

swiper
03-31-2013, 06:31 AM
The OP has to be an early April Fool's joke.

Barb
03-31-2013, 10:28 AM
not sure which moves the bills have made ?

stuckincincy
03-31-2013, 10:57 AM
not sure which moves the bills have made ?

New commodes? :drive:

BertSquirtgum
03-31-2013, 11:03 AM
With the Moves the Fins & Bills have made this offseason, I expect both teams to give the Pats* all they can handle next year & even the Jets with Ryans defense will give Tommy Boy a HARD DAYS NIGHT.

Smoke another one.

streetkings01
03-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Head to head we've been able to give the Pats problems.............we just couldn't finish against them under Gailey.

Cali512
03-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Head to head we've been able to give the Pats problems.............we just couldn't finish against them under Gailey.

1/4 is better than the 0-20 from before. We woulda been blown out if it werent for Gailey in those games. He actually had a good gameplan going into games, as much as i hate him, NE was always one of his better showings.

SquishDaFish
03-31-2013, 12:24 PM
LOL I love the Bills and cant see that. Smoke another rock bro hahaha

jwenger
03-31-2013, 01:30 PM
Oue AFCE division has to play the NFCS division and I see
them winning most of those games. Atlanta,New Orleans,Carolina and Tampa
all are strong teams. I think we go 1 -5 or 2-4 in our own division.
We may finish in a range of 6-10 to 3-13 which will put us in a good
drafting spot next year when the real QB's will be hitting the NFL.

Goobylal
03-31-2013, 01:53 PM
I agree with the OP. The Pats have only gotten worse. The Bills only lost Levitre but it's not like he was a Pro Bowler even.

imbondz
03-31-2013, 02:27 PM
we're going backwards while the Pats are at the very least staying the same, which is a perennial deep playoff team

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 02:31 PM

I always wondered if Russ Brandon posted on Bills message boards.

starrymessenger
03-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Bills, Dolphins and Jets are all in transition if not turmoil. Pats are pretty much the same animal with their HOF coach and QB. I doubt that they are losing any sleep over the competition in the AFC East.

trapezeus
03-31-2013, 05:23 PM
hilarious. you should pass this on to a comedian. they all enjoy having one good strong openning joke for the start of a set.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-31-2013, 05:27 PM

Lemme guess, you bet on OSU and saw them fall behind by twenty and then got **** faced drunk before posting. The Pats are still the best until someone knocks them down and that's not happening. The pats may no longer be Superbowl calibre but they are still a very good team that plays in a very lousy division.

Novacane
03-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Someone starts a similar thread every year.

BillsFever21
03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Someone starts a similar thread every year.

And also at some point during the season. I remember all the people posting that the Patriots were finished last year when they started off 1-2.

streetkings01
03-31-2013, 06:45 PM
Oue AFCE division has to play the NFCS division and I see
them winning most of those games. Atlanta,New Orleans,Carolina and Tampa
all are strong teams. I think we go 1 -5 or 2-4 in our own division.
We may finish in a range of 6-10 to 3-13 which will put us in a good
drafting spot next year when the real QB's will be hitting the NFL.Wasn't it just last year people were saying the 2013 class of QB's would be great? See how fast a year makes?

Goobylal
03-31-2013, 06:48 PM
Wasn't it just last year people were saying the 2013 class of QB's would be great? See how fast a year makes?
I don't recall anyone saying that. Barkley was pretty much it.

TigerJ
03-31-2013, 07:29 PM
I think the Dolphins have helped themselves this offseason. I'd like to see Buffalo do a little more before I'm comfortable thinking they've improved. If they sign Mike Jenkins at CB, that will help, but I'm still not sure what they're thinking about the guard position and they are woefully thin at WR. Of course the draft will have an effect on team strength next season too.

JoeMama
04-01-2013, 12:14 AM
The Bills are even worse than they were three years ago.

And there are seriously morons who think we've gained ground within the division?

The Pats haven't responded yet because they're too busy laughing their asses off.

trapezeus
04-01-2013, 07:37 AM

And there are seriously morons who think we've gained ground within the division?

The Pats haven't responded yet because they're too busy laughing their asses off.

maybe that's how the pat's will lose to the bills. they'll be laughing so hard they'll forget to plan. one of many of russ's inventions to make 2013-14 a year to remember.

and how they'll have to work to make us forget about the historically worst defense in 60Yr of bills football, a team with no OL, WR or hope.

don't forget to get your trent edwards jersey's refitted to Kolb jerseys. the magic is about to start.

streetkings01
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM
I don't recall anyone saying that. Barkley was pretty much it.
People were saying Barkley, Wilson and Jones.

streetkings01
04-01-2013, 09:39 AM

The Pats haven't responded yet because they're too busy laughing their asses off.Worse then we were 3 years ago?!?!? Our starting tackles were Bell & Green, our starting WRs were Evans & Parrish......our QB was Trent freaking Edwards! Our LBs were Davis, Kelsay, Ellis, Ellison........this roster isn't great but it's def better then it was 3 seasons ago.

All of those guys are either out of the NFL or buried on a teams depth chart.

Goobylal
04-01-2013, 12:20 PM

The Bills are better and the Pats are worse than 2 years ago, when the Bills split the season with them.

OpIv37
04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Worse then we were 3 years ago?!?!? Our starting tackles were Bell & Green, our starting WRs were Evans & Parrish......our QB was Trent freaking Edwards! Our LBs were Davis, Kelsay, Ellis, Ellison........this roster isn't great but it's def better then it was 3 seasons ago.

All of those guys are either out of the NFL or buried on a teams depth chart.
Who do we have at LB that's better than those three? Bradham MAYBE....

Stevie is probably better than Lee but who do we have at WR that's better than Parrish? Believe me, I was never a fan of Parrish but we really don't have a better option than him for a #2.

And do you REALLY think Kolb is that much better than Edwards? It was a pure desperation move.

As far as the original topic, the division is still a joke. The Fins are improving but are still a WC at best. The Bills and the Jets are unmitigated disasters that will be lucky to get 4 wins each. The Pats have no excuse for not going 5-1 in the division. 10 wins will probably get the div title, 11 should guarantee it. And that will be no problem for the Pats.

PTI
04-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Patriots can be marked down for at least 11 wins.

Goobylal
04-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Who do we have at LB that's better than those three? Bradham MAYBE....
Bradham and Lawson easily. Add-in Mario and Anderson at OLB as well.

Stevie is probably better than Lee but who do we have at WR that's better than Parrish? Believe me, I was never a fan of Parrish but we really don't have a better option than him for a #2.
Parrish's 400 yards won't be hard to replace. Graham had almost that many last year as a rookie.

And do you REALLY think Kolb is that much better than Edwards? It was a pure desperation move.
Not even close. Edwards was/is a bum.

As far as the original topic, the division is still a joke. The Fins are improving but are still a WC at best. The Bills and the Jets are unmitigated disasters that will be lucky to get 4 wins each. The Pats have no excuse for not going 5-1 in the division. 10 wins will probably get the div title, 11 should guarantee it. And that will be no problem for the Pats.
I can see the Bills splitting with the Pats, but Miami giving them a real run for their money, if their FA additions pan out. The Pats are in decline and Brady has a couple years left at best. Losing Welker will be a big blow, one that won't be simply made-up for with the addition of Amendola.

Strongman
04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
As long as the Patriots have their cheating system in place, they will continue to win.