PDA

View Full Version : Hey coastal...

YardRat
03-31-2013, 08:14 AM
When do you reveal your five card studs? Can you post some previous versions for those of us who haven't followed in the past?

DraftBoy
03-31-2013, 08:19 AM
The old ones were on the Range. They were always a good read, not sure if he can find them or if every posted has access to read them.

SpikedLemonade
03-31-2013, 08:23 AM
The Range may have unofficially died.

It has been down now for over 11 days.

swiper
03-31-2013, 09:17 AM

I wondered. After I called out Michael as being Lit I got permanently banned and he locked out any IP I ever logged in on.

- - - Updated - - -

When do you reveal your five card studs? Can you post some previous versions for those of us who haven't followed in the past?

Chance Warmack will be this year's Mike Iaputi. Bank on it.

BertSquirtgum
03-31-2013, 09:26 AM

We're Working On The Range.
We will be back soon...

What does soon mean? By next season?

swiper
03-31-2013, 09:31 AM
We're Working On The Range.
We will be back soon...

What does soon mean? By next season?

He'll resurrect (no Easter pun intended) it just before the draft then come back claiming to be the number 1 Bills site in the interwebs.

SpikedLemonade
03-31-2013, 09:48 AM
He'll resurrect (no Easter pun intended) it just before the draft then come back claiming to be the number 1 Bills site in the interwebs.

Just not a lot of techies left there now.

Rick chased most of them away since late last summer.

I don`t believe he will personally invest his time to fix it anymore given he tried to sell it.

coastal
03-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Working on photoshop today...

Skooby
03-31-2013, 10:16 AM

It died a few years ago, it was a mercy killing now.

SpikedLemonade
03-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Working on photoshop today...

Did you lose your graphic designer.

cookie G
03-31-2013, 10:21 AM
Did you lose your graphic designer.

Don't....

Let it go.

coastal
03-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Lolz..

coastal
03-31-2013, 10:42 AM
Here's last years...

coastal
03-31-2013, 10:44 AM
the year before...

coastal
03-31-2013, 10:45 AM
2010... my favorite version...

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 12:20 PM
Here you go, Douchebag.

BTW, Michael is TOTALLY Lit.

I just hope he fuct Rick over intentionally.

SpikedLemonade
03-31-2013, 12:25 PM

This I would be interested in knowing about.

Michael was power hungry but he seemed less of a POS than Lit.

Why do you think he was one and the same.

pmoon6
03-31-2013, 12:32 PM
Here you go, Douchebag.

I just hope he fuct Rick over intentionally.I pretty much knew that from the get go. I called him out about all the things he said he did in his life and got a threatening PM.

Constitutional lawyer from Tampa. Uh huh. Maybe Coastal needs to watch his six.

Nice to see you Wagon.

jdaltroy5
03-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Michael is definitely Lit, but on good behaviour so as to not let on his true identity.

whkfc
03-31-2013, 12:46 PM
Too much that went on in that place was way to personal. It got way out of control. Seemed like everyone had an agenda.

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM
This I would be interested in knowing about.

Michael was power hungry but he seemed less of a POS than Lit.

Why do you think he was one and the same.

No hard evidence, but I had many conversations online with Lit. He paid me to help him try to launch his own web site (meesage board). Also, prior to that, he and I butted heads on many occasions, and I became familiar with how he acts/acted when provoked. There were words and phrases (I don't have them to refer to anymore) that he used as Lit and as Michael.

I knew which buttons to push, so I started to do so intentionally, once I caught on. After I started to pay attention, I was 100% certain.

I accused "Michael" of being Lit via PM, and his denial had some things in it that a person new to the situation shouldn't have been aware of, and his temper was classic Lit. His writing style was a dead on match as well.

I also noticed Rick's reaction when I called him out on it. These people are very poor liars.

Rick's motivation came clearly from the delusion that he had something of value that he could sell it. But the constant begging for donations should have been a red flag for anyone with eyes that a message board with no advertisers and no membership dues would never have any resale value. Rick and Lit were both under the same delusion. It was very creepy.

Again, there's no smoking gun, but it's really not difficult to pick up on these things. For instance, the truly, real-life disturbed SaBills19 came back under a new name (OtterFan) and I noticed it clear as day his first day back. Within a week or so, everybody was onto him. Now it's common knowledge. Truly crazy people lose their self-awareness and can't stay in character.

I think it would be a fascinating subject for a thesis.

- - - Updated - - -

I pretty much knew that from the get go. I called him out about all the things he said he did in his life and got a threatening PM.

Constitutional lawyer from Tampa. Uh huh. Maybe Coastal needs to watch his six.

Nice to see you Wagon.

Very nice to see you, too, Moonie!

coastal
03-31-2013, 01:18 PM
Here you go, Douchebag.

Clearly my worst group... by a lot.

Hood is the only keeper from this group.

jwenger
03-31-2013, 01:19 PM

I liked the range and the guys on it. I joined in 2006 or so. Now I am starting on
square 1. This is similar and not bad. I like to read all you guys take on the
state of the Bills. Very informative and interesting.

swiper
03-31-2013, 03:55 PM
No hard evidence, but I had many conversations online with Lit. He paid me to help him try to launch his own web site (meesage board). Also, prior to that, he and I butted heads on many occasions, and I became familiar with how he acts/acted when provoked. There were words and phrases (I don't have them to refer to anymore) that he used as Lit and as Michael.

I knew which buttons to push, so I started to do so intentionally, once I caught on. After I started to pay attention, I was 100% certain.

I accused "Michael" of being Lit via PM, and his denial had some things in it that a person new to the situation shouldn't have been aware of, and his temper was classic Lit. His writing style was a dead on match as well.

I also noticed Rick's reaction when I called him out on it. These people are very poor liars.

Rick's motivation came clearly from the delusion that he had something of value that he could sell it. But the constant begging for donations should have been a red flag for anyone with eyes that a message board with no advertisers and no membership dues would never have any resale value. Rick and Lit were both under the same delusion. It was very creepy.

Again, there's no smoking gun, but it's really not difficult to pick up on these things. For instance, the truly, real-life disturbed SaBills19 came back under a new name (OtterFan) and I noticed it clear as day his first day back. Within a week or so, everybody was onto him. Now it's common knowledge. Truly crazy people lose their self-awareness and can't stay in character.

I would take that one level further and offer to you that Otterfan (SaBills19) and Michael (Lit) are also the same person. One night the drunken version of Otterfan came on and antagonized the sheet out of everything I posted. I called him a name back (for the four that he called me) and I was the one that got banished. I just wonder whether Rick really got duped or whether he was in on it from the start.

coastal
03-31-2013, 03:57 PM
A thread about me becomes a thread about Lit.

karma sucks.

swiper
03-31-2013, 03:59 PM
I liked the range and the guys on it. I joined in 2006 or so. Now I am starting on
square 1. This is similar and not bad. I like to read all you guys take on the
state of the Bills. Very informative and interesting.

Miss Merk and Admarc. Especially at this time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

A thread about me becomes a thread about Lit.

karma sucks.

Speaking of which...

were you the guy that posed as the Rhett Bomar fan?

Raptor
03-31-2013, 04:01 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice to see you, too, Moonie!

lol thats crazy and i believe very single word of it

Rick has straight lost his mind and is completely delusional. He pretty much tore down the website that he built up.

On a side note i think at one point he tweeted at every Bills player, current and former, to try and get them to buy the site for $10,000 lol

Raptor
03-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Miss Merk and Admarc. Especially at this time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which...

were you the guy that posed as the Rhett Bomar fan?

Their both on Twitter and talk draft all the time on their.

whkfc
03-31-2013, 04:10 PM

Yeah I follow Merk. He's got good stuff.

gr8slayer
03-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Bills Zone > Buffalo Range

swiper
03-31-2013, 04:22 PM

Maybe you'd be kind enough to PM their Twitter handles. Thx.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Too much that went on in that place was way to personal. It got way out of control. Seemed like everyone had an agenda.

And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.

coastal
03-31-2013, 04:45 PM
And an axe to grind and there was nothing but body blows and personal attacks. People just wanted to maim, wound, and destroy each other there. Yes, there is some banter here but over all things are far friendlier and less thugish here.
Kiss alter-ego boy.

The Beef
03-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.

coastal
03-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Lit was the worst. The whole Michael thing was just odd.

My question is... Where is Wyswings and Lord of Gun that defected from the range way back when?

I need these answered.
Beefer!!!!

too cool.

Generalissimus Gibby
03-31-2013, 04:54 PM
Kiss alter-ego boy.

Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.

coastal
03-31-2013, 04:56 PM
Except for Coastal of course, he of course wishes I was NWF and others but alas I am not. Also, I can forgive his personal malice because he posts good material.
U and jimmifli were always up to no good.

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 05:29 PM
I would take that one level further and offer to you that Otterfan (SaBills19) and Michael (Lit) are also the same person. One night the drunken version of Otterfan came on and antagonized the sheet out of everything I posted. I called him a name back (for the four that he called me) and I was the one that got banished. I just wonder whether Rick really got duped or whether he was in on it from the start.

I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I'd be interested to know if others received similar threats.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.

Blondie
03-31-2013, 05:37 PM
It all makes sense now ...

Btw ... Who gives a flying **** about the range?? Stop giving Rick the dick attention. He sucks ass and so does his site. Anyone with a brain doesn't even go on that site. Let Ricks site burn!

Blondie
03-31-2013, 05:39 PM
I've often wondered about that. The only thing that makes me think otherwise was the peculiar specificity of SaBills19/OtterFan's drunken threats. Prior to being permanently banned, SaBills PM'ed threatening to rape and kill my wife, after several similar, if less bold, earlier PMs.

Over a year later, it was the exact same weirdness coming from OtterFan. Strange wife fascination.

I've been divorced for many years and the ex lives thousands of miles away, so I knew there was nothing to it, but it was oddly chilling reading threats from a clinically insane person.

I know of a couple of people that "Michael" banished immediately for "disrespecting" him.

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.
Wow someone pm'd you threatening to rape your wife .. Lit did that in a thread to me and you did nothing ... So why are you posting about your wife now???

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Wow someone pm'd you threatening to rape your wife .. Lit did that in a thread to me and you did nothing ... So why are you posting about your wife now???

1. What was I supposed to do? Come to your house with my Glock and guard the door?

2. How exactly would I have known about this?

3. I used the story about the threats to my non-existent wife to illustrate the similarities between two allegedly different people.

4. For the first time, I actually feel some empathy for coastal.

coastal
03-31-2013, 05:47 PM
This thread sucks.

Blondie
03-31-2013, 05:51 PM

1. What was I supposed to do? Come to your house with my Glock and guard the door?

2. How exactly would I have known about this?

3. I used the story about the threats to my non-existent wife to illustrate the similarities between two allegedly different people.

4. For the first time, I actually feel some empathy for coastal.
Some of you, you being one of them, acted like I was making a bigger deal out of the posts than what they were.

At this point a simple apology would be nice.

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 06:00 PM
As I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to, I will assume that this nonsense took place in the home of 99.99% of the Range nonsense, the PR&S forum.

I did not post in the PR&S Forum. I was not a mod, I had no access to PMs and I barely have any idea that you exist, other than making the occasional inference from other posters.

If you're so fragile that you need people to apologize to you for things they've no idea about, then, by all means, I'm terribly, terribly sorry for whatever is is I'm supposed to be sorry for.

By the way, I didn't make a big deal when the guy threatened to rape/kill my fictitious wife, either. Your friend Spike asked me why I think Lit and Michael are the same person, so I answered.

whkfc
03-31-2013, 06:03 PM
It all makes sense now ...

Btw ... Who gives a flying **** about the range?? Stop giving Rick the dick attention. He sucks ass and so does his site. Anyone with a brain doesn't even go on that site. Let Ricks site burn!

You know it prolly sounds stupid but the range was the first mb I ever visited or signed up for I was there for ten years. I saw everything that went on there. But it was my spot. I like this place in fact i visit here everyday. But that was where I posted. Ten years and a few thousand posts gone.

Blondie
03-31-2013, 06:14 PM
As I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to, I will assume that this nonsense took place in the home of 99.99% of the Range nonsense, the PR&S forum.

I did not post in the PR&S Forum. I was not a mod, I had no access to PMs and I barely have any idea that you exist, other than making the occasional inference from other posters.

If you're so fragile that you need people to apologize to you for things they've no idea about, then, by all means, I'm terribly, terribly sorry for whatever is is I'm supposed to be sorry for.

By the way, I didn't make a big deal when the guy threatened to rape/kill my fictitious wife, either. Your friend Spike asked me why I think Lit and Michael are the same person, so I answered.

You know exactly what I am talking about. I read your posts in the shout box along with Lits... I have a memory like an elephant. Don't play stupid with me.

You wanted me and coastal off that site ... Now you feel a little sorry for coastal, and rec'd pm's about raping your ex-wife and find it disturbing... Just simply apologize and I will drop it. And don't apologize and then take it away like you did in your last post when you said I am terribly sorry even though I am not sure what I am suppose to be sorry for ..

Just a simple apology. That is it and I leave you alone.

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 06:21 PM
You know exactly what I am talking about. I read your posts in the shout box along with Lits... I have a memory like an elephant. Don't play stupid with me.

You wanted me and coastal off that site ... Now you feel a little sorry for coastal, and rec'd pm's about raping your ex-wife and find it disturbing... Just simply apologize and I will drop it. And don't apologize and then take it away like you did in your last post when you said I am terribly sorry even though I am not sure what I am suppose to be sorry for ..

Just a simple apology. That is it and I leave you alone.

I did want you and coastal off the site, yes. I don't like you. Either of you. Don't feel special, I dislike most people.

I think you misunderstood something. I feel sorry for coastal because he has to put up with you.

gr8slayer
03-31-2013, 06:32 PM
Well, at least he's honest.
I did want you and coastal off the site, yes. I don't like you. Either of you. Don't feel special, I dislike most people.

I think you misunderstood something. I feel sorry for coastal because he has to put up with you.

Blondie
03-31-2013, 06:37 PM

Lol ... Take your time. I know you can do it. 😘

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 06:41 PM
Lol ... Take your time. I know you can do it. ��

You're aptly named, aren't you?

Blondie
03-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Well, at least he's honest.

He is not being honest ... He can't stand us yet he is quick to interact with us ... Bwahahahaha

💋

GvilleBills
03-31-2013, 06:44 PM
If the range is dead, why does it feel just like it in this thread?

Lots of posts gone, sucks.

pmoon6
03-31-2013, 06:46 PM

If all of this stuff is really coming from one person, that guy needs to be institutionalized.Yeah, Sabills19 threatened me via PM. I was gone from the Range for awhile, came back and started getting PM's from Otterfan (who I didn't know) making fun of my wife and ****.

Doesn't matter to me, I'd put a hole in him if he ever presented himself in real life.

WagonCircler
03-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah, Sabills19 threatened me via PM. I was gone from the Range for awhile, came back and started getting PM's from Otterfan (who I didn't know) making fun of my wife and ****.

Doesn't matter to me, I'd put a hole in him if he ever presented himself in real life.

The best part about that is, you could kill about 6 "people" with one shot.

Raptor
03-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe you'd be kind enough to PM their Twitter handles. Thx.

@NFLWarRoom is Admarc and Merk is @Merk256

pmoon6
03-31-2013, 07:12 PM
The thing about Rick and Literate was, from my understanding, Lit was propping the Range up with his money.

However, nothing can be believed, Lit was a pathological liar. That's why Michael got pissed at me. I pointed out his BS and then got a PM saying "He would make my life a living Hell". I let it drop, but that was when I made the connection.

JoeMama
03-31-2013, 11:50 PM

Does Ralph Wilson own that forum???

JoeMama
03-31-2013, 11:58 PM
It would be a pity of the range went the way of the dodo.

I post on most Bills forums. Even some forums long defunct.

I understand that the range and BFZ are competing entities but it seems like there's room on the internet for both.

And by enough room, I mean that 1% of the internet ISN'T porn and we gotta fill it with something.

bleve
04-01-2013, 12:22 AM
The Range was the first site I found as a re-located Bills fan, for years I went there for anything Bills related. I've never caused any ruckus, and supported the place financially. Then, I questioned Rick's "little birdie", and was banned without warning after many years of my support.

Dang. Eff that. It's just too bad it happened right in the middle of the Hottest Chick contest :-(

To be on topic, I love the 5-Card Studs threads. Big win on Kyle Williams.

swiper
04-01-2013, 04:49 AM
Yeah, Sabills19 threatened me via PM. I was gone from the Range for awhile, came back and started getting PM's from Otterfan (who I didn't know) making fun of my wife and ****.

I had an almost identical experience with that poster FWIW.

JoeMama
04-02-2013, 08:39 PM

That's a no-no.

There are a couple things you don't antagonize a man over. His wife. His kids. His job.

Outside of that, most guys enjoy smack talk. But god help you if you cross the line in the sand that acts as a partition between good and bad taste.

pmoon6
04-03-2013, 05:29 AM
That's a no-no.

There are a couple things you don't antagonize a man over. His wife. His kids. His job.

Outside of that, most guys enjoy smack talk. But god help you if you cross the line in the sand that acts as a partition between good and bad taste.Ah, it's all good. For the most part, everybody is a good egg.

coastal
04-03-2013, 06:01 AM
Ah, it's all good. For the most part, everybody is a good egg.
Everyone... unless of course you're Canadian... that's where it gets iffy.

pmoon6
04-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Everyone... unless of course you're Canadian... that's where it gets iffy.Kevin Kolb hunts pigs with a knife. Canadian Bills' Fans are target Number One.

jdaltroy5
04-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Kevin Kolb hunts pigs with a knife. Canadian Bills' Fans are target Number One.

We're frogs, not pigs.

God, get your slurs right.

- - - Updated - - -

What about in the south?

A lot of the time, they are one and the same.

pmoon6
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
We're frogs, not pigs.

- - - Updated - - -

What about in the south?

A lot of the time, they are one and the same.Frogs are French. The rest of you are swine, or as I lovingly call you, Meatballs.

feldspar
04-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Eye-opening **** about the Buffalo Range talked about here.

pmoon6
04-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Eye-opening **** about the Buffalo Range talked about here.Rick made a mistake running off a lot of long time posters because he didn't like them or their political views. Many of those posters were financial contributors, so it was only a matter of time before the dollars ran short. That's why Literate was brought back and given carte blanche as far as discipline and he acted like a mini dictator. Evidently, the two may have had a falling out. I hope it comes back, but it will probably be a sleeked down version.

At any rate, the Zone is as good or better than the Range. A wide variety of opinion on all fronts. Long time posters that we know and love.

MidnightVoice
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Frogs are French. The rest of you are swine, or as I lovingly call you, Meatballs.

Are French Canadians Frogs? I ask because the Brits have been calling Frogs Frogs since Elizabethan times (a newly acquired factoid I am very proud of)

pmoon6
04-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Are French Canadians Frogs? I ask because the Brits have been calling Frogs Frogs since Elizabethan times (a newly acquired factoid I am very proud of)Good question, MV. I would call them Frogs because of their ancestry.

I don't know if that's technically correct.

You don't call Louisiana French...frogs, but they make wonderful frog legs.

jdaltroy5
04-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Are French Canadians Frogs? I ask because the Brits have been calling Frogs Frogs since Elizabethan times (a newly acquired factoid I am very proud of)
French Canadians are frogs.

Real French people are called cheese eating surrender monkeys.

MidnightVoice
04-04-2013, 09:55 AM

Real French people are called cheese eating surrender monkeys.

But not the women. The women are called gorgeous

jdaltroy5
04-04-2013, 09:59 AM
But not the women. The women are called gorgeous
Only the ones that actually shave.

coastal
04-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Nothing wrong with a little fur... u can pet it while you're getting your freak on.

SpikedLemonade
04-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Under both arms?

Mski
04-04-2013, 11:43 AM

Real French people are called cheese eating surrender monkeys.they've already surrendered to north korea

JoeMama
04-04-2013, 11:46 AM
We're frogs, not pigs.

Only in Quebec!

I love making fun of frogs. The problem is there aren't many to make fun of.

MidnightVoice
04-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Well, a little bird told me the Range is back online.

So maybe we can get back to normal now?

SABURZFAN
04-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Bills Zone > Buffalo Range

it's been like that since 2002.

SABURZFAN
04-04-2013, 04:50 PM

there's a lot of douchebags at the Range but I think coastal is ok. you are right about him putting up with Blondie though.

coastal
04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Under both arms?
Sure... It's like rubbing your woobie when your a kid.

feldspar
04-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Sure... It's like rubbing your woobie when your a kid.

Sick bastard right from the start, weren't ya?

coastal
04-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Sick bastard right from the start, weren't ya?i never stood a chance. Boner jamz from day one.

Blondie
04-05-2013, 09:45 AM
there's a lot of douchebags at the Range but I think coastal is ok. you are right about him putting up with Blondie though.

LOL .. what the heck .. how am I the difficult one to put up with???

The King
04-05-2013, 09:59 AM
You guys know how to hold a grudge.

Bone
04-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Boobs?