• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

BBD: Curing That Fred Davis Hangover

Being a Bills fan is torture at times. I cannot believe how much I wanted Fred Davis to be a Bill. News has just flashed from multiple media outlets that Fred Davis will remain a Redskin for the 2013 season. I get it Fred, you live there, you have an up and coming quarterback in RG3 and you signed a 1 year deal. This one year deal will allow you to prove to the NFL that you have recovered from your Achilles injury and in a year’s time you can hit the Free Agency market again for a chance at a big pay day. All signs were pointing to a Redskins return for Davis. I feel like the Bills were once again “Tyson Clabo’d”.
    Exploring some mid-round TE options.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: BBD: Curing That Fred Davis Hangover

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
    http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/201...avis-hangover/

Exploring some mid-round TE options.
    Nice write up as always and agree with your writer that Round 4 seems to be the perfect round to get someone. Vance McDonald's been on my radar almost all off season but has liked risen too high to be there in Round 4 as a result we might end up with someone else. Jordan Reed might be the guy as he's gotten a lot of press due to Aaron Hernandez success in New England but Aaron was a much more thought of prospect coming out of Florida and just slipped on draft day.

Comment

Working...
    X