Kevin Kolb is not made of glass. Kevin Kolb is much better than Fitzpatrick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Kevin Kolb is not made of glass. Kevin Kolb is much better than Fitzpatrick.

I don't think he is made of glass. If you watched some of the pummeling hits he took and bounced right back up you could that he is actually pretty tough. Any human being after so many hits is going to get hurt sooner rather than later.

Destroyed here. I don't know how he got up
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

Re: Kevin Kolb is not made of glass. Kevin Kolb is much better than Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick couldn't ever dream of making this throw while the receiver is in stride.

Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 03-31-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

Re: Kevin Kolb is not made of glass. Kevin Kolb is much better than Fitzpatrick.

Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 03-31-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

2012 highlights

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          • May 2009

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

He clearly has a much better arm than Fitz.

I think it is irrelevant in this season, but he can play the part of a NFL QB for a season.

Comment

• Cali512
              • Jan 2012

This is what ive been saying the past few weeks. He got sacked every 7 plays. Not to mention hed avg about 20 pressures a game. The OL was absolutely horrendous. I thought he was a very good QB after the STL game. He had 280 yds no TD or INT. But he was sacked 9 times with 26 hits and 30+ pressures. He kept the team within a score the whole game, and didnt make any mistakes to cost the team. With under 5 minutes he had the ball and was marching down the field, but was destroyed on a play and it ended there 4-0. Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers woulda all thrown multiple ints or given up. It was un human what Kolb went through in that game.
              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• fluteflakes
                • Jan 2013

He heals excruciatingly slowly. His ribs should have healed in 5 weeks, not taken the entire season to heal fully. If he gets hurt, he's usually done for the year.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                  This is what ive been saying the past few weeks. He got sacked every 7 plays. Not to mention hed avg about 20 pressures a game. The OL was absolutely horrendous. I thought he was a very good QB after the STL game. He had 280 yds no TD or INT. But he was sacked 9 times with 26 hits and 30+ pressures. He kept the team within a score the whole game, and didnt make any mistakes to cost the team. With under 5 minutes he had the ball and was marching down the field, but was destroyed on a play and it ended there 4-0. Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers woulda all thrown multiple ints or given up. It was un human what Kolb went through in that game.
                  Are you seriously trying to compare Kevin Kolb to the Top 4 QB's in the game?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Not sure about "much better", but he's certainly more of a prototypical QB than Fitzpatrick.

Comment

• braddavery
                      Politics Suck
                      • Aug 2012

Better arm, yeah. Better overall? Nope. He's a downgrade from Fitz.

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

He needs a good oline?

we let our best olinemen go?

makes sense.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                          Will not tolerate vandalism.
                          • Apr 2006

Sure, when a guy can't get the ball off on time, like ever, blame the O-line. Works every time.

Except when it comes to ending the unacceptably long playoff drought.

Comment

• Cali512
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
                            Are you seriously trying to compare Kevin Kolb to the Top 4 QB's in the game?

Im mainly just saying he handled having no protection amazingly. With those 4 QBs you pressure them and there useless. But Kolb can run around and break tackles on total busted plays, he makes plays out of nothing better than most QBs. If you get more than 5 sacks than you probably got the QB to throw a bunch of INTs, he threw i believe 1 INT in 3 games were the other team had 5+ sacks. All the QBs i listed when hit and sacked alot make mistakes, i guess i shouldnt of used their names, I was just trying to make that point that what he did with as little time he got, was incredible, and he never seemed to lose confidence from any of the shots. People say hes made of glass but was hit so much you cant blame any QB for getting injured. Id like to see how many injuries came during the games his line was horrific

He was a joke in my opinion untill i watched the STL game. Ive said this day one of saying Kolbs name on this site, the STL game was crazy. The pressure that STL had on him was crazy, the OL was a joke. As bad as it was he still made good passes when he could. But along with 9 sacks, there was a **** load of penalties on the OL that destroyed drives. He didnt panic, he was drilled so much it was sad. Half of me was thinking they should just give up and put Kolb on the bench and save his life. But no, they couldnt because even tho he didnt score, he made 0 mistakes which kept them within 7 points most of the game. He didnt lose the game, and did the best he could in the 2 seconds of time he sometimes got
                            Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• JoeMama
                              Emotion Sickness
                              • Oct 2002

What an absurd thread.

If you think Kolb deserves a pass because AZ's o-line was bad, wait til you see him behind ours.

How can you possibly justify thinking Fitz is worse than Kolb?

You have eyes, right? You know what statistics are, right? Reconcile the two and join the rest of us in reality.

Outside of having a moderately better arm than Fitz, Kolb is statistically worse in every single category.

We have a genetic clone of Rob Johnson on our hands, and some of you bozos are happy about it...

Unreal.
                              Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...
                              X