X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Hockey Player Dies after Hit to Head

Brother thought it was an April1st joke, but multiple sites are reporting it.
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: Hockey Player Dies after Hit to Head

Whats crazy is weve seen players bleed, get thrown threw glass, fall face first into boards, skates slicing throats, with most leading to players being led off on a stretcher. This at first seems like nothing, but it ended up killing him because i think it said he tried to sleep and he must of had a concussion because he fell into coma. ****s crazy, even the small things need to be taken cautious
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Oh no this is terrible, God Bless the family.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
        Whats crazy is weve seen players bleed, get thrown threw glass, fall face first into boards, skates slicing throats, with most leading to players being led off on a stretcher. This at first seems like nothing, but it ended up killing him because i think it said he tried to sleep and he must of had a concussion because he fell into coma. ****s crazy, even the small things need to be taken cautious
        It is strange how some plays that don't look bad can be so serious. Same thing with football. Remember Kevin Everett? I've seen at least a thousand hits that appeared 10x worse but the guy walked away like nothing happened. It can be deceptive.

It seems like, in this case, they didn't have the proper protocols for dealing with concussions in place. The guy never should have been allowed back on the ice, and he should have been taken to a quiet room and given an MRI as a precaution.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X