PDA

View Full Version : we all knew it was coming...WGR550 reporting Bills will workout Nassib

DetDannyWilliams
04-01-2013, 08:06 PM
(WGR 550) -- The Buffalo Bills are doing everything in their power to figure out which of the young quarterbacks in the 2013 NFL Draft is right for them. According to a league source, the Bills will hold a private workout with Syracuse's Ryan Nassib.

http://www.wgr550.com/Source--Bills-will-work-out-QB-Nassib/15935566

Jeff1220
04-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I don't really understand why this is even necessary.

Figster
04-02-2013, 07:04 AM
I don't really understand why this is even necessary.

Myself personally, Its not just Hacket and Marrone that has to buy into Nassib and its best not to deviate from the norm on an athlete you have an interest in because you never want to tilt your hand.

Ryan Nassib is tough, smart, strong armed, knows the Offense and the type of leader that can pick up a Football team and carry them on his broad shoulders to victory.

This is our guy...

Night Train
04-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Ryan Nassib is tough, smart, strong armed, knows the Offense and the type of leader that can pick up a Football team and carry them on his broad shoulders to victory.

Say Hi to your son. :up:

Could be.. but QB is obviously a critical pick and the 2nd round looks more like the place to select one now. We'll see.

Figster
04-02-2013, 07:16 AM
Say Hi to your son. :up:

Could be.. but QB is obviously a critical pick and the 2nd round looks more like the place to select one now. We'll see.

I've never understood that train of thought because If you think a guy is right for you at the most important position on the football team then the difference between 1st and 2nd becomes a secondary. The Buffalo Bills have a unique opportunity to draft a good signal caller that already knows the offense and coaching staff.

Nassib won't make it into the 2nd...

don137
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM
While Hackett and Marrone know Nassib I am sure Buddy and Whaley would like to talk to him. I find it funny how everyone says no QB will not be around until the Bills second round pick.

Night Train
04-02-2013, 07:59 AM
I've never understood that train of thought because If you think a guy is right for you at the most important position on the football team then the difference between 1st and 2nd becomes a secondary. The Buffalo Bills have a unique opportunity to draft a good signal caller that already knows the offense and coaching staff.

Nassib won't make it into the 2nd...

They could make a trade into the back end of round 1 (last 5-6 picks) and give someone a middle round pick this year or next. Round 1 means a 5 year deal over a 4 year deal (2nd round) which is smart when you're taking a QB. Not sure about a run on QB's in Round 1. Can't see it.

I do understand the point of just picking your guy in Round 1 regardless of perception and moving on...if other positional needs weren't so obvious.

SCBILLFAN1
04-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Because Marrone doesn't draft. Nix and Whaley do. You don't turn a draft over to a rookie coach with a pick as important as a 2nd round QB

SCBILLFAN1
04-02-2013, 09:50 AM
While Hackett and Marrone know Nassib I am sure Buddy and Whaley would like to talk to him. I find it funny how everyone says no QB will not be around until the Bills second round pick.

They said no good tackles would be alst year and we got one.
Best D player or one of the premium OT's 1st round and QB in the 2nd. Personally I would like a trade back into the lower 1st round and get Manuel.

jamze132
04-02-2013, 12:50 PM
If Nassib is there in RD2, fine take him. If he's not, who cares, move on.