PDA

View Full Version : Raise your hand if you're going to buy a Kolb jersey!

Mr. Miyagi
04-01-2013, 10:01 PM

Bangarang
04-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Got it pre-ordered along with my TJax and Corp jersies.

ServoBillieves
04-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Raised.

BLeonard
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
At this stage, I dunno how anyone could justify buying a Buffalo Bills ink pen, let alone a jersey of yet another ****ty QB...

I've heard that this is being sent with Season Ticket packages this year:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/BLeonard1996/BillsKoolAid.jpg

-Bill

Mace
04-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Me too. I have the Dufek, Mathison, Ferragamo, Totten, Marangi, Collins, Hobert, Van Pelt, McClure, Holcomb, Brown, Rodgers, Kofler, Bradley, Manucci, Besana set instead of rugs and my feet get cold because I am missing a space on the bathroom tile near the tub.

ServoBillieves
04-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Me too. I have the Dufek, Mathison, Ferragamo, Totten, Marangi, Collins, Hobert, Van Pelt, McClure, Holcomb, Brown, Rodgers, Kofler, Bradley, Manucci, Besana set instead of rugs and my feet get cold because I am missing a space on the bathroom tile near the tub.

You're missing your Shane Matthews jersey. I blame you for the failure of the past few years.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Puh-lease, I haven't bought a jersey for this team since Drew Bledsoe in 2002.

better days
04-01-2013, 11:19 PM
At this stage, I dunno how anyone could justify buying a Buffalo Bills ink pen, let alone a jersey of yet another ****ty QB...

I've heard that this is being sent with Season Ticket packages this year:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/BLeonard1996/BillsKoolAid.jpg

-Bill

Now that is funny. And I have been accused of drinking my share of it & can't deny that.

Fixxxer
04-01-2013, 11:38 PM
nope, will take my Brohm jersey and just change the name....

Buffalo Billy Bison
04-02-2013, 01:35 AM

You have it all backwards. You mean a toupee, hairpiece or rug which you can purchase, put on and take off regularly and throw in the trash when desired!

feldspar
04-02-2013, 01:41 AM

I've already decided on it, Bill: I'm going to buy you a jersey of your choice, plus a Bills hat, scarf, and poncho.

Consider it done.

Skooby
04-02-2013, 02:54 AM
I'm waiting to see if be takes Hamdan's old number so I can recycle the jersey.

Night Train
04-02-2013, 07:14 AM
The Bills usually market about 5-6 jerseys of current players a year.

His would be customed ordered, only by family members and a few friends.

trapezeus
04-02-2013, 07:22 AM
The Bills usually market about 5-6 jerseys of current players a year.

His would be customed ordered, only by family members and a few friends.

if your potential starting qb isn't one of the names you are actively marketing, how are you even marketing the team?

Historian
04-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Brown

Travis or Levi?

PTI
04-02-2013, 08:40 AM
nope, will take my Brohm jersey and just change the name....

Why didn't you already change it to Thigpen, wasn't he #4?

Fixxxer
04-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Why didn't you already change it to Thigpen, wasn't he #4?

pft, Thigpen sucks, Kolb is the new savior in town, he has the Pope's blessing.

OpIv37
04-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Puh-lease, I haven't bought a jersey for this team since Drew Bledsoe in 2002.

You learn faster than me.

After Bledsoe, I had McGahee, 2 Spikes (I got one autographed so I got a throwback that I could still wear), and Evans before I finally gave up and just got Jim Kelly.

PTI
04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
You learn faster than me.

After Bledsoe, I had McGahee, 2 Spikes (I got one autographed so I got a throwback that I could still wear), and Evans before I finally gave up and just got Jim Kelly.

I gave up and got a Kelly too.

trapezeus
04-02-2013, 11:32 AM
due to the embarassment of walking home from a bar after each loss, i stopped getting jerseys. tshirts are easier to put a coat over and go home on the train as though nothing happened.

when you got the jersey, people see the tail hanging out the jacket and know you were dumb enough to believe the bills were going to win a game. with the tshirt, it could be you are from buffalo just happening to be wearing a bills shirt.

DynaPaul
04-02-2013, 07:41 PM
No. Do I look stupid? I still have to burn my Fitzpatrick jersey.

Beebe's Kid
04-02-2013, 08:58 PM
I quit wearing all of the gear. I have a hat that I throw on once in a while, and a hoodie that i throw on sometime. I had a ton of stuff...it is all going to be given away to friends or go to the good will, or the city mission or something. No Kolb jersey for me. Maybe one of my boys, but they will Bills merchandise consumer days are over for me.

Considering Historian's avatar, I feel compelled to say, "It'll look good on you though." And, I think this place is restricted, Myagi, so don't tell them your Jewish.