RUMOR (BIG) - Kolb's contract has a language disagreement, verbal misunderstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

RUMOR (BIG) - Kolb's contract has a language disagreement, verbal misunderstanding

The team verbally made an agreement with Kevin Kolb & his agent but there was some details that Kevin's agent Jeff Nalley took the wrong way, so hold on for the tightening of the ship.
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Re: RUMOR (BIG) - Kolb's contract has a language disagreement, verbal misunderstandin

Back to QB in round 1..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Maximilli
      • Feb 2009

Re: RUMOR (BIG) - Kolb's contract has a language disagreement, verbal misunderstandin

Where u get this info from

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i can't imagine kolb has a lot of other options though. but if he doesn't make it, he doesn't make it. we can go 2-14 with or without him.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
          we can go 2-14 with or without him.
          True.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Maximilli View Post
            Where u get this info from
            Same guy that told me this, which now sits in Spam (even though what I posted was announced 2 days later by Schef):

Comment

• Maximilli
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
              Same guy that told me this, which now sits in Spam (even though what I posted was announced 2 days later by Schef):

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...oming-in-today
              Well i looked everywhere and dont see that. kolb visiting was all over the place that didnt require research

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

now that john skelton is available all bets are off
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Maximilli View Post
                  Well i looked everywhere and dont see that. kolb visiting was all over the place that didnt require research
                  I posted that thread on March 28th.

Comment

• Jaybird
                    • Dec 2005

If both sides wanted it done they will work out the verbage in the agreement. I do this for a livivng and it happens all the time.

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                      i can't imagine kolb has a lot of other options though.
                      I completely agree with this part. I don't see a situation anywhere where Kolb has a better chance to start. Personally, I sure hope that he doesn't start and a rookie draft pick beats him in the open competition.

I'm guessing here, but perhaps there is a huge discrepancy between what his pay would be if he starts or not. I think there SHOULD be, anyway.

Kolb can't continue to just work and manipulate the system forever without really proving anything. Maybe that's what he's trying to do...dunno. He's not worth investing all that much in at this point...can't really project him as the starter right now. He shouldn't be looking for big guarantees if he thinks there is a chance that he won't win the starting job with THIS year's QB draft class.

In other words, the guy has to prove himself...FINALLY.

Comment

• jdaltroy5
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                        Back to QB in round 1..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Whether or not Kevin Kolb signed should have ZERO effect on our draft plan.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Eh. If he signs fine. If he doesn't sign fine.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jaybird View Post
                            If both sides wanted it done they will work out the verbage in the agreement. I do this for a livivng and it happens all the time.
                            You're an NFL agent? Or are you a GM?

Comment

• PTI
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by jdaltroy5 View Post
                              Whether or not Kevin Kolb signed should have ZERO effect on our draft plan.
                              I think it does. Maybe it shouldn't but I think it does.

Comment

Working...
                              X