PDA

View Full Version : Updated.Team Needs.and Depth Charts

CleveSteve
04-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Hey guys, I went through all the rosters now that free agency is mostly settled and produced a pretty exhaustive list of team needs if you're interested.

http://cornerblitz.com/2013/TeamNeeds

l3ills
04-04-2013, 12:59 AM
/SelectAll

clumping platelets
04-04-2013, 02:40 AM
I would still consider CB a need because of the changing defense. It can be considered a low or med priority

TE should be a med to high priority with Chandler coming off ACL injury and unproven players behind him

I would add C because of Wood's UFA status after the season

But good job otherwise :up:

stuckincincy
04-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Hey guys, I went through all the rosters now that free agency is mostly settled and produced a pretty exhaustive list of team needs if you're interested.

http://cornerblitz.com/2013/TeamNeeds

Thanks! You have a good site - very clean design.

Night Train
04-04-2013, 04:51 AM
I think the Bills have to play Searcy at SS for a year and see what they have.

WR & TE seem a very high priority, although #8 is too high.

Guards can be had in the first 3-4 rounds.

QB high but the talent pool is thin.

Between Vets and the draft, there seems to be limitless choices at CB. Not worried about that at all. They'll add a couple more.

LB - could use a couple more.

I keep hoping the phone rings at #8, with an opportunity to trade back.

swiper
04-04-2013, 05:25 AM
Anybody else hate guys that come to these BBs pimping their websites?

You let one in, more will follow.

Night Train
04-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Anybody else hate guys that come to these BBs pimping their websites?

You let one in, more will follow.

CleveSteve is a good poster and the website is a good read. DraftBoy and others have websites posted here and the info is interesting.

Spam is a whole other issue.

swiper
04-04-2013, 06:27 AM
CleveSteve is a good poster and the website is a good read. DraftBoy and others have websites posted here and the info is interesting.

Spam is a whole other issue.

I have no doubt about that. I have seen other BBs struggle with this. The mods decide they will monitor and decide who/what sites they will allow promoted like this. When you have one or two good ones and then some clear spam it's an easy job. But it's when the word gets out and the site gets flooded with in-betweens that can ruin the board.

FWIW I agree that site looks like a nice, informative, clean site. I may even bookmark it. I don't do that often. So it wasn't a swipe specifically aimed at the op, just a question in general.

Dude
04-04-2013, 06:45 AM
We do things differently here. Spam links are not allowed, and we weed most of those posters out during registration. Links like this are not a problem, especially when they are provided by good posters who contribute to the community.

ServoBillieves
04-04-2013, 07:12 AM
I do agree that QBm is a priority, but we signed Keving Kolb for that issue.

All kidding aside, nice site. Like Swiper said I'll probably mark it.

CleveSteve
04-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I totally get the spam irritations, Swiper, no swipee taken. I should have posted my Bills content on the board along with the link, but my wife had already kicked me off the computer so I was posting from my phone.

Ugh, Servo thanks for pointing out the awful typo lol. I'll get that fixed.

Anyways, for those who don't want to click the link, this is what I had for the Bills:

<tbody>
Position
Priority
Comment

WRp
High
Stevie Johnson has done a good job of playing the lead wideout role for the Bills, but they need another capable WR to put on the other side. Losing Donald Jones makes this the most-glaring hole on their roster.

OLB
High
The Bills appear to be transistioning to a base 3-4 defense under the former Jets' DC. The acquisition of Manny Lawson should be seen as a depth move, and the Bills will still need to get after the passer from the other side. Don't be surprised if they pick a pass rusher very early, even at 8.

SS
High
The Bills parted ways with SS George Wilson in order to have the cap room to retain the franchised Jarius Byrd. Now, they need a new starter at SS.

OG
Med
Andy Levitre is gone to TEN with George Wilson, so a new starter will have to emerge at LG. The Bills lucked into Cordy Glenn in the second round last year at LT and would be wasting resources moving him inside at the less-impactful LG position, only to have to replace him at LT.

QBm
Med
The Bills did just sign Keving Kolb to a two year deal, but the compensation on the deal is tied to performance and playing time. This is an indicator the Bills aren't completely sold as Kolb as the starter, and see him more as competition for the spot.

NT
Med
The Bills should look to upgrade the NT position behind Kyle Williams, as Torell Troup has been a disappointment since he was drafted in the 2nd round.

FS
Low
Jarius Byrd is playing on a fanchise tender one-year deal, so it would make sense to draft some insurance for his possible departure next season.

FB
Low
The Bills have not as of yet re-signed Corey McIntyre, and should acquire a fullback to protect their most-potent weapons on offense, Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller.

5T
Low
Some depth at 5T DE is needed, as there is not much behind projected starters Marcel Dareus and Alan Branch. Alex Carrington is a solid rotation guy, but another player should be secured.

</tbody>