Nassib and Manuel will both be available for us in RD2 according to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Nassib and Manuel will both be available for us in RD2 according to me.

Yeah, they'll be there. The 2-3 teams that take a QB in RD1 and early RD2 will be taking the Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Tyler Wilson which will allow us to take BPA at #8 and get our QB in RD2, if we so desire. If this plans out according to my plans, which usually happens, I would be ok with either Nassib or Manuel. Obviously Marrone has the insight with Nassib so our RD2 pick will be very telling, considering the level of prospect in this year's QB class.
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

Re: Nassib and Manuel will both be available for us in RD2 according to me.

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he hopped.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Bone
      Bone
      • Oct 2006

With the teams ahead of us in the second round, there could be a chance that they could both be gone.
      BILLIEVE

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I'd better go out and find a stone on which to chisel it
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Is anyone else thinking " God, I can't wait until next year when the draft QB pool is real, not imagined " ?

Meanwhile, draft actual talent at LB, OG, WR, TE now..

Go ahead and take a flyer on one of these QB's in Round 2 or 3 I guess...but don't ask me to be excited about it.

If it's April and you're still trying to sell these guys as viable, it speaks volumes.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• dog14787
            • Oct 2010

Manuels possible to make the 2nd in my opinion,(good QB) but I billieve Nassibs gone in the top 10

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

If the Bills dont grab a QB at the 8th spot they will have to get back in late 1st round to assure they get a QB.
              I think the 2nd round at the top QB'S are gonna go fast....
              I dont think the Bills can take a chance at all....

But 1 scenario that I think makes alot of sense is the Bills trading back getting picks then getting back in the 1st round and getting (2) 1st rounders.

Maybe a QB-WR combo......
              Could see Best D guy and a QB combo as well....
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by dog14787 View Post
                Manuels possible to make the 2nd in my opinion,(good QB) but I billieve Nassibs gone in the top 10
                I will be very surprised if Nassib is gone in the top 10......
                If the Bills draft him at 8 I think they are going the EASY way and safest way because they already know the kid.....

I would rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley to be honest.
                Both fit the west coast style best.

I still think the Bills are very high on TYLER WILSON.
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by tampabay25690 View Post
                  If the Bills dont grab a QB at the 8th spot they will have to get back in late 1st round to assure they get a QB.
                  I think the 2nd round at the top QB'S are gonna go fast....
                  I dont think the Bills can take a chance at all....

But 1 scenario that I think makes alot of sense is the Bills trading back getting picks then getting back in the 1st round and getting (2) 1st rounders.

Maybe a QB-WR combo......
                  Could see Best D guy and a QB combo as well....
                  A lot of the experts think GOOD WRs will be available in the 3rd & even 4th rnd.

Comment

• dog14787
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by tampabay25690 View Post
                    I will be very surprised if Nassib is gone in the top 10......
                    If the Bills draft him at 8 I think they are going the EASY way and safest way because they already know the kid.....

I would rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley to be honest.
                    Both fit the west coast style best.

I still think the Bills are very high on TYLER WILSON.
                    Easy way and safest way I think will play a big part in the Bills decision

Comment

• JoeMama
                      Emotion Sickness
                      • Oct 2002

+1

This is an awesome thread title.
                      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
                        A lot of the experts think GOOD WRs will be available in the 3rd & even 4th rnd.
                        Thats because the WR group is deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dog14787 View Post
                        Easy way and safest way I think will play a big part in the Bills decision
                        I agree to that.
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• jwenger
                          snoopy the dog
                          • Mar 2013

There will be a run on QB's between 32 and 41 in the 2nd round and we will be
                          shut out for a decent one as usual. If you want a good one get him in the 1st
                          round and get your WR in the 2nd round. Get McClain NOW to nail down the ILB spot.

Comment

Working...
                          X