PDA

View Full Version : Nassib and Manuel will both be available for us in RD2 according to me.

jamze132
04-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Yeah, they'll be there. The 2-3 teams that take a QB in RD1 and early RD2 will be taking the Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Tyler Wilson which will allow us to take BPA at #8 and get our QB in RD2, if we so desire. If this plans out according to my plans, which usually happens, I would be ok with either Nassib or Manuel. Obviously Marrone has the insight with Nassib so our RD2 pick will be very telling, considering the level of prospect in this year's QB class.

superbills
04-04-2013, 05:41 PM
And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he hopped.

Bone
04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
With the teams ahead of us in the second round, there could be a chance that they could both be gone.

TigerJ
04-04-2013, 06:41 PM
I'd better go out and find a stone on which to chisel it

Night Train
04-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Is anyone else thinking " God, I can't wait until next year when the draft QB pool is real, not imagined " ?

Meanwhile, draft actual talent at LB, OG, WR, TE now..

Go ahead and take a flyer on one of these QB's in Round 2 or 3 I guess...but don't ask me to be excited about it.

If it's April and you're still trying to sell these guys as viable, it speaks volumes.

Figster
04-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Manuels possible to make the 2nd in my opinion,(good QB) but I billieve Nassibs gone in the top 10

tampabay25690
04-05-2013, 06:38 AM
If the Bills dont grab a QB at the 8th spot they will have to get back in late 1st round to assure they get a QB.
I think the 2nd round at the top QB'S are gonna go fast....
I dont think the Bills can take a chance at all....

But 1 scenario that I think makes alot of sense is the Bills trading back getting picks then getting back in the 1st round and getting (2) 1st rounders.

Maybe a QB-WR combo......
Could see Best D guy and a QB combo as well....

tampabay25690
04-05-2013, 06:41 AM
Manuels possible to make the 2nd in my opinion,(good QB) but I billieve Nassibs gone in the top 10

I will be very surprised if Nassib is gone in the top 10......
If the Bills draft him at 8 I think they are going the EASY way and safest way because they already know the kid.....

I would rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley to be honest.
Both fit the west coast style best.

I still think the Bills are very high on TYLER WILSON.

better days
04-05-2013, 06:46 AM
If the Bills dont grab a QB at the 8th spot they will have to get back in late 1st round to assure they get a QB.
I think the 2nd round at the top QB'S are gonna go fast....
I dont think the Bills can take a chance at all....

But 1 scenario that I think makes alot of sense is the Bills trading back getting picks then getting back in the 1st round and getting (2) 1st rounders.

Maybe a QB-WR combo......
Could see Best D guy and a QB combo as well....

A lot of the experts think GOOD WRs will be available in the 3rd & even 4th rnd.

Figster
04-05-2013, 07:06 AM
I will be very surprised if Nassib is gone in the top 10......
If the Bills draft him at 8 I think they are going the EASY way and safest way because they already know the kid.....

I would rather have Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley to be honest.
Both fit the west coast style best.

I still think the Bills are very high on TYLER WILSON.

Easy way and safest way I think will play a big part in the Bills decision

JoeMama
04-05-2013, 08:11 AM
+1

This is an awesome thread title.

tampabay25690
04-05-2013, 10:50 AM
A lot of the experts think GOOD WRs will be available in the 3rd & even 4th rnd.

Thats because the WR group is deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy way and safest way I think will play a big part in the Bills decision

I agree to that.

jwenger
04-08-2013, 12:59 PM
There will be a run on QB's between 32 and 41 in the 2nd round and we will be
shut out for a decent one as usual. If you want a good one get him in the 1st
round and get your WR in the 2nd round. Get McClain NOW to nail down the ILB spot.