PDA

View Full Version : Rolondo McClain cut by OAK

The King
04-05-2013, 03:05 PM
According to PFT, Rolondo McClain has been cut.

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2013, 03:06 PM
And?

EDS
04-05-2013, 03:12 PM
I thought he was going to be good. Boy was I wrong.

tatersalad
04-05-2013, 03:15 PM
DITTO: I thought he would be a star too

cookie G
04-05-2013, 03:38 PM
And?

And?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fQoLuqzth_k?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Danny Ammendola plays for the Pats now.

SpikedLemonade
04-05-2013, 04:04 PM
No doubt his career has been a disappointment relative to his draft position and contract.

However, that is now irrelevant to us.

A one year cheap contract would upgrade our LB group.

cookie G
04-05-2013, 04:17 PM
No doubt his career has been a disappointment relative to his draft position and contract.

However, that is now irrelevant to us.

A one year cheap contract would upgrade our LB group.

You put in a call to Nick Saban and say, "Nick, we'd like to give the guy a shot at redemption. A) Will we be able to get through to him and B) If so, how do we get through to him?"

If he says, "you can't" move on.

BertSquirtgum
04-05-2013, 04:26 PM
The kid is 23. He has to be worth a roster spot.

SpikedLemonade
04-05-2013, 04:32 PM
You put in a call to Nick Saban and say, "Nick, we'd like to give the guy a shot at redemption. A) Will we be able to get through to him and B) If so, how do we get through to him?"

If he says, "you can't" move on.

Seems simple enough.

Who has to do the actual telephone dialing for Buddy?

gloveus
04-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Wasn't he being hailed as a safe pick by "draft experts" too?

sudzy
04-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Wasn't he being hailed as a safe pick by "draft experts" too?

I remember, after the pick, Tom Jackson saying, "Three years ago the Raiders drafted a QB, they still need a QB. Two years ago the Raiders drafted a RB, they still need a RB. Last year they drafted a WR, they still need a WR. I guarantee three years from now they won't need an MLB." Think again, TJ.

Scumbag College
04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I don't know, he might take the roster spot of Chris White or Kelvin Sheppard. Then we'd be in trouble.

ublinkwescore
04-05-2013, 07:57 PM
go after him buddy. low risk high reward.

- - - Updated - - -

go after him buddy. low risk high reward.

ublinkwescore
04-05-2013, 07:58 PM
unfortunately, he will probably stay in the AFC West...

- - - Updated - - -

unfortunately, he will probably stay in the AFC West...

fluteflakes
04-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Slow, takes terrible angles, doesn't shed blocks at all, only motivated when he feels like it, and a terrible person.

What about that says "bring him in"? We had enough slow linebackers last year, just because he's younger and was drafted higher doesn't make him better.

better days
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
I am pretty sure he is subject to wavers. But I heard Adam Shefter say that McClain is from Philly & he told the Raiders he wanted to play close to home & didn't want them to draft him. They drafted him anyway. Sometimes a change of scenery does a person good.

And this is the reason I like the Bills drafting players from the SEC & the South rather than the West. Unless a YOUNG guy is happy about moving across the entire Country, NOT good to make him do so.

Novacane
04-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Seems simple enough.

I'll call the bills switchboard and leave a message from Saban. Buddy's proved he's good about returning calls.

JoeMama
04-06-2013, 07:09 AM
You'd think with a sweet name like Rolondo McClain this guy was born to play linebacker.

It's like a mix between Rambo and John McClane.

Aaron Curry was another guy who the draftniks unanimously hailed as a sure thing.

Parzival
04-06-2013, 08:41 AM
It's like a mix between Rambo and John McClane.

Add a little Arnold and pretty sure this is what you'd get:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1FuTJQPPiw

cookie G
04-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Seems simple enough.

Ozzie Newsome signed him for 700,000 plus incentives. I'll bet he gave Saban a call.

OpIv37
04-10-2013, 10:05 PM
And yet another FA who could have helped the Bills signing with another team while Nix sits on his hands.

justasportsfan
04-10-2013, 11:07 PM
And yet another FA who could have helped the Bills signing with another team while Nix sits on his hands.

look who's accepting mediocrity!!!

fluteflakes
04-11-2013, 01:12 AM

McClain is mind numbbingly bad.

I had the misfortune of having to watch quite a few Raiders games the last few years, and lemme tell you. The nickname "Slowlando" was WELL earned.

He's slow, takes bad angles, CONSTANTLY missed the correct gap, his instincts are terrible, he doesn't get off blocks well, he's a locker room parasite and he's liable to not even give 1/10th of the effort he could because he'd be in Buffalo.

He's a 2 down thumper who can lay a pretty good lick every once in a while but anything other than 10-12 snaps a game and you're begging for disaster. He's going to continue to live off his high draft stock, but I for one am GLAD we didn't bring him in. We don't need more linebackers who suck. And he's a better fit for a 3-4 then the 4-3/3-4 hybrid we're going to run, being an ILB in a 3-4 will help mask his lack of speed. He wouldn't have worked here and I doubt he works with the Ravens.

GingerP
04-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Ozzie Newsome signed him for 700,000 plus incentives. I'll bet he gave Saban a call.

That is a certainty. Ozzie is an Alabama guy and still his a lot of connections to the school outside of Saban (who he knows from Cleveland). They also have some other Alabama guys on the roster in Terrence Cody and Courtney Upshaw.

GingerP
04-11-2013, 10:36 AM
McClain is mind numbbingly bad.

I had the misfortune of having to watch quite a few Raiders games the last few years, and lemme tell you. The nickname "Slowlando" was WELL earned.

I agree he was terrible in Oakland, but the situation was probably part of that. Not to forgive his responsibility for busting, but Oakland has been a train-wreck since he was drafted. I am willing to bet the atmosphere and leadership in Baltimore will be a change, they are an organization that knows how to do things the right way. It will be a fresh start, it is up to him to take advantage.

McClain probably will never be a 3-down LB, but he is a big dude that can be a physical force against the run if his head is right. He was a terrific player at Alabama and had enough talent to be drafted pretty high. No doubt he isn't a burner, but he ran a 4.68 at his pro day so he should be athletic enough to play the position. His issues can be helped by good coaching and a winning atmosphere.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I agree he was terrible in Oakland, but the situation was probably part of that. Not to forgive his responsibility for busting, but Oakland has been a train-wreck since he was drafted. I am willing to bet the atmosphere and leadership in Baltimore will be a change, they are an organization that knows how to do things the right way. It will be a fresh start, it is up to him to take advantage.

McClain probably will never be a 3-down LB, but he is a big dude that can be a physical force against the run if his head is right. He was a terrific player at Alabama and had enough talent to be drafted pretty high. No doubt he isn't a burner, but he ran a 4.68 at his pro day so he should be athletic enough to play the position. His issues can be helped by good coaching and a winning atmosphere.
For $700k at a position of need, it's worth the risk.

better days
04-11-2013, 12:42 PM

LMAO. If the Bills had signed him you would have called it a terrible waste of cap space.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 12:45 PM
LMAO. If the Bills had signed him you would have called it a terrible waste of cap space.

OP is arguing with himself again.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 01:00 PM

How do you know how I would have reacted in a situation that never occurred?

BertSquirtgum
04-11-2013, 01:09 PM

It's inevitable with you. You find the worst in every situation.

cookie G
04-11-2013, 01:19 PM
That is a certainty. Ozzie is an Alabama guy and still his a lot of connections to the school outside of Saban (who he knows from Cleveland). They also have some other Alabama guys on the roster in Terrence Cody and Courtney Upshaw.

Probably the best place for him to go as a reclamation project. If he gets his head screwed back on straight, that can be a great signing.

He was never known as just a great hitter, he was known at Alabama as pretty damn smart, the coach-on-the-field cliche.

Saban used to compliment him on that all the time.

Still wouldn't have minded taking him, especially for that price.

better days
04-11-2013, 01:28 PM

Because I KNOW you Op. You did not want the Bills to sign Kolb, calling it a terrible waste of cap space. So please forgive me if I put 2+2 together and conclude you would not want the Bills to sign a MEDIOCRE player like McClain.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Because I KNOW you Op. You did not want the Bills to sign Kolb, calling it a terrible waste of cap space. So please forgive me if I put 2+2 together and conclude you would not want the Bills to sign a MEDIOCRE player like McClain.

pretty simple. If the guys that who were supposedly in charge for the last 13 years make a move, it's a bad move. If they don't make a move, they are stupid.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 01:48 PM

Kolb counts more against the cap and Kolb is DEFINITELY not the answer. Kolb already blew two chances.

McClain had one chance in one of the 2 or 3 organizations in the NFL that approach Buffalo's level of incompetence. Is he the answer? I really don't know, but it's worth $700k to find out.

You're just like justa- you think it makes people contradictory if they don't act the exact same way in two different situations- different players, different positions, etc.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Kolb counts more against the cap and Kolb is DEFINITELY not the answer. Kolb already blew two chances.

McClain had one chance in one of the 2 or 3 organizations in the NFL that approach Buffalo's level of incompetence. Is he the answer? I really don't know, but it's worth $700k to find out.

You're just like justa- you think it makes people contradictory if they don't act the exact same way in two different situations- different players, different positions, etc.

lmfao.

If Kolb signs, he's good but not good enough.

But McClain sucks, but he's good enough to sign.

Who are you kidding op? The only reason why you put a $700k price on him is because you had to back pedal realizing your self contradicting logic.
Keep accepting mediocrity OP.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 02:12 PM
lmfao.

If Kolb signs, he's good but not good enough.

But McClain sucks, but he's good enough to sign.

Who are you kidding op? The only reason why you put a $700k price on him is because you had to back pedal realizing your self contradicting logic.
Keep accepting mediocrity OP.

I never said Kolb was good.

The only reason why I put a $700k price tag on McClain is because he already signed with Baltimore for that amount.

There is nothing contradicting about my logic whatsoever. The problem is that you think "logic" means "acting the exact same way in every single situation no matter how different the situations are."

better days
04-11-2013, 02:22 PM

OK, SHOW me where you thought it was a GOOD IDEA to sign a MEDIOCRE player & I will say I misjudged you.

But if you do so then as justa said you are accepting mediocrity.

I find it amusing that you KNOW Kolb is not the answer even as a back up but you really don't know about McClain.

I think if the Bills had signed McClain, you would have known about him just as you know about Kolb.

Captain Obvious
04-11-2013, 02:27 PM
McClain had one chance in one of the 2 or 3 organizations in the NFL that approach Buffalo's level of incompetence.

So you're giving Rolando McClain a pass because he played in Oakland but not giving Kevin Kolb a pass because he played in Arizona

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 02:32 PM
OK, SHOW me where you thought it was a GOOD IDEA to sign a MEDIOCRE player & I will say I misjudged you.

But if you do so then as justa said you are accepting mediocrity.

I find it amusing that you KNOW Kolb is not the answer even as a back up but you really don't know about McClain.

I think if the Bills had signed McClain, you would have known about him just as you know about Kolb.

I think you should stop making assumptions about what other people would do in situations that never occurred.

Kolb sucks. The only advantage he has is that he's slightly better than Fitz, which still puts him right in "suck" territory. It was a case of the Bills desperately grabbing at what was available. I simply don't think he's capable of resurrecting his career.

McClain- I think it's possible that he could resurrect his career. And if he doesn't, it's only $700k and he brings toughness and hard hits to a D that completely lacks identity.

I don't know why you think I would react the same way to signing two completely different players. That's the problem. People like you and Hurkey and justa think I don't like to *****. The reality is that I look at every move on its individual merits. It's not my fault that the Bills do so many stupid things that should piss off anyone who wants the team to win.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're giving Rolando McClain a pass because he played in Oakland but not giving Kevin Kolb a pass because he played in Arizona

Kolb was also rejected by a talented Philly team. Philly's a mess right now but they were a consistent playoff team when Kolb was there.

Oh, and for all Az's faults, Kolb still had Fitzgerald to throw to.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 02:33 PM
I never said Kolb was good.
my bad, here's what you said .

He's not good- he's good enough.
that applies to McClain too. If you accuse people of thinking that way, you yourself just did the same think with McClain.

The only reason why I put a $700k price tag on McClain is because he already signed with Baltimore for that amount. my bad. I didn't know he signed only for $700k but that still falls into your thinking that the bills could use that roster spot for signing a better player.

I don't care if it's a different player or position it's still about bringing in players to take up roster spots.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 02:37 PM
my bad, here's what you said .

that applies to McClain too. If you accuse people of thinking that way, you yourself just did the same think with McClain.
my bad. I didn't know he signed only for $700k but that still falls into your thinking that the bills could use that roster spot for signing a better player.

I don't care if it's a different player or position it's still about bringing in players to take up roster spots.
except not all players are equal.

Would you expect someone to react the same way to the Manny Lawson or Alan Branch signing as they did to the Mario Williams signing?

better days
04-11-2013, 02:39 PM
I think you should stop making assumptions about what other people would do in situations that never occurred.

Kolb sucks. The only advantage he has is that he's slightly better than Fitz, which still puts him right in "suck" territory. It was a case of the Bills desperately grabbing at what was available. I simply don't think he's capable of resurrecting his career.

McClain- I think it's possible that he could resurrect his career. And if he doesn't, it's only $700k and he brings toughness and hard hits to a D that completely lacks identity.

I don't know why you think I would react the same way to signing two completely different players. That's the problem. People like you and Hurkey and justa think I don't like to *****. The reality is that I look at every move on its individual merits. It's not my fault that the Bills do so many stupid things that should piss off anyone who wants the team to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Kolb was also rejected by a talented Philly team. Philly's a mess right now but they were a consistent playoff team when Kolb was there.

With most people I would agree with you Op, but you are VERY consistent.

I have no doubt in my mind I made the correct assumption about you.

And if I am wrong, show me an example of a Bills signing you were happy with.

And as justa said, if you are fine with signing McCain, then you are accepting MEDIOCRITY as you accuse others of all the time.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM
except not all players are equal.

Would you expect someone to react the same way to the Manny Lawson or Alan Branch signing as they did to the Mario Williams signing? equal or not they are all taking up a roster spot. Like you said, that spot could be used to signing a better player.

Captain Obvious
04-11-2013, 02:55 PM
equal or not they are all taking up a roster spot.
And we all know what OPIVs favourite saying is " Even if it is just $1 it is still $1 that counts against the cap"

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 03:10 PM
With most people I would agree with you Op, but you are VERY consistent.

I have no doubt in my mind I made the correct assumption about you.

And if I am wrong, show me an example of a Bills signing you were happy with.

And as justa said, if you are fine with signing McCain, then you are accepting MEDIOCRITY as you accuse others of all the time.
I'll do you one better: show me a signing I should have been happy with. Throw out the ones from this year, as we don't know what the results will be. But what was the last FA signing this team had that actually worked out?

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 03:11 PM
And we all know what OPIVs favourite saying is " Even if it is just $1 it is still $1 that counts against the cap"

It's ok for money to count against the cap if it fills holes, or at least if it has a chance of filling a hole.

It's not ok for money to count against the cap for players like Kolb. We needed a QB before we signed him, we still need a QB, and now we have that much less cap to spend to fill all our other holes.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 03:20 PM
It's ok for money to count against the cap if it fills holes, or at least if it has a chance of filling a hole. this applies to any player. Kolb could still fill a hole, back-up.

It's not ok for money to count against the cap for players like Kolb. Sheez .but it's okay for money to count against the cap for crappy players like McClain? YOUR ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY!

We needed a QB before we signed him, we still need a QB, and now we have that much less cap to spend to fill all our other holes.

If we signed McClain we would still be needing lb'ers. Sheez.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
this applies to any player. Kolb could still fill a hole, back-up.

Sheez .but it's okay for money to count against the cap for crappy players like McClain? YOUR ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY!

If we signed McClain we would still be needing lb'ers. Sheez.

You think Kolb can fill a hole. I don't.

As far as LB's, we need to add several so we'd still need LB's even if we added Clay Matthews. What's your point?

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 03:26 PM
You think Kolb can fill a hole. I don't.

As far as LB's, we need to add several so we'd still need LB's even if we added Clay Matthews. What's your point?

I don't know if he can fill a hole just like you don't know if McClain can fill a whole but you're okay with signing him.

You tell me what your point is because you're telling me it's okay let a crappy lb'er take up a roster spot and use up cap and then in another argument you're against it (kolb).

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I don't know if he can fill a hole just like you don't know if McClain can fill a whole but you're okay with signing him.

You tell me what your point is because you're telling me it's okay let a crappy lb'er take up a roster spot and use up cap and then in another argument you're against it (kolb).

The problem is that you and I disagree on the quality of Kolb and McClain.

I think Kolb is useless and I don't think he will ever do anything to be worth a single penny of cap space or a roster spot.

I suffer no delusions that McClain would be the second coming of pre-injury Takeo Spikes, but I think there's a chance he could benefit from a change of scenery and be decent, especially at such a low cap hit.

You clearly think less of McClain and more of Kolb than I do.

better days
04-11-2013, 05:25 PM
The problem is that you and I disagree on the quality of Kolb and McClain.

I think Kolb is useless and I don't think he will ever do anything to be worth a single penny of cap space or a roster spot.

I suffer no delusions that McClain would be the second coming of pre-injury Takeo Spikes, but I think there's a chance he could benefit from a change of scenery and be decent, especially at such a low cap hit.

I would bet the vast majority of this board think less of McCain & more of Kolb than you do.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
I would bet the vast majority of this board think less of McCain & more of Kolb than you do.

Yeah and history has shown that the majority of this board has never been wrong.

ZAZusmc03
04-11-2013, 05:52 PM

I'd take the McClain signing over the Kolb signing 100/100 times

justasportsfan
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM
I think Kolb is useless and I don't think he will ever do anything to be worth a single penny of cap space or a roster spot

Really? there's a CHANCE a crappy player might benefit from a change of scenery while there's no CHANCE that Kolb might not benefit from a better OL and different HC who happens to run a system that Kolb has played well in? :rolleyes:

OpIv37
04-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Really? there's a CHANCE a crappy player might benefit from a change of scenery while there's no CHANCE that Kolb might not benefit from a better OL and different HC who happens to run a system that Kolb has played well in? :rolleyes:

No.

Kolb sucks, period.

One crappy player isn't the same as the next.

justasportsfan
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
No.

Kolb sucks, period.

LMAO!

better days
04-12-2013, 09:36 AM
No.

Kolb sucks, period.

Thigpen SUCKS. Kolb has the potential to be GOOD if he stays healthy. If he is not good enough to be the starter, he is at least good enough to be the backup. He would be a MUCH better backup than Thigpen.

And now everyone knows what I have said from the time he was signed, it is an incentive filled contract with only $1 Million Guaranteed. Not much more than McClain got & Kolb is a QB.

better days
04-12-2013, 04:08 PM

- - - Updated - - -

It is not like the Eagles CUT Kolb. Arizona gave up a LOT to Philly to TRADE for him. Then Arizona PAID him a LOT of money.

Oh, and it is HARD to complete a pass even to Fitzgerald when you are FLAT on your back.

GingerP
04-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Oh, and it is HARD to complete a pass even to Fitzgerald when you are FLAT on your back.

Aside from Arizona, he was sacked a lot his last year in Philly as well. Kolb holds the ball too long and takes too long to deliver it. He lacks the anticipation to make plays. Arizona doesn't have a great OL, but Kolb was part of the reason he was sacked so much. He needs to recognize the blitz and get rid of the ball, and he doesn't show awareness in the pocket. He can look good and make plays in streaks, but his lack of awareness in the pocket is ultimately his undoing. Kind of like J.P. Losman.

That said, I'm not sure how McClain is any different. Both guys are reclamation projects who haven't played up to expectations. Both were signed to low-risk deals. They were signed to see if a change will allow them to better their flaws and help out, if not they are released with little cost. Different positions, same difference.

better days
04-13-2013, 08:08 AM
Aside from Arizona, he was sacked a lot his last year in Philly as well. Kolb holds the ball too long and takes too long to deliver it. He lacks the anticipation to make plays. Arizona doesn't have a great OL, but Kolb was part of the reason he was sacked so much. He needs to recognize the blitz and get rid of the ball, and he doesn't show awareness in the pocket. He can look good and make plays in streaks, but his lack of awareness in the pocket is ultimately his undoing. Kind of like J.P. Losman.

That said, I'm not sure how McClain is any different. Both guys are reclamation projects who haven't played up to expectations. Both were signed to low-risk deals. They were signed to see if a change will allow them to better their flaws and help out, if not they are released with little cost. Different positions, same difference.

If Kolb played terrible in Philly, the Cards would not have given up so much to get him. If I remember right, Philly had injuries on their OL Kolbs last year. And to say Arizona didn't have a great OL is a HUGE understatement. They had a TERRIBLE OL.

Like I said if Kolb is not Good enough to start, I KNOW he will be a better back up than Thigpen. And most likely Kolb or TJax gets cut before the season starts, so if Kolb is terrible, he will be gone, but I don't see that happening myself.

BertSquirtgum
04-13-2013, 10:34 AM
No.

Kolb sucks, period.

Obtuse loser.

fluteflakes
04-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Oh look who just got arrested, again.

But no yeah totally not a ****ing idiot or anything.

feldspar
04-22-2013, 06:40 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2013/04/21/0ap1000000162233.jpg

According to WHNT News, McClain was in his hometown of Decatur, Alabama at Pines Park when a large group gathered. Police ordered McClain and several other people to leave, and witnesses said McClain not only refused to do so, but began cursing at the officers.

McClain was handcuffed and taken to the city jail before bonding out a short time later.

...disorderly conduct THIS time. Add it to the list. This guy is given another chance, and he pulls this crap already?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162232/article/ravens-rolando-mcclain-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct

justasportsfan
04-22-2013, 08:03 AM
he's worth the risk at 700k and worth a roster spot

Buddo
04-22-2013, 08:41 AM
he's worth the risk at 700k and worth a roster spot

He's totally worthless. He's going to be getting a suspension, pretty much guaranteed, if not for this, then the next thing he stuffs up on. I also wonder how many other charges have yet to be resolved.

After previous numerous arrests, he still can't work it out. He's not worth paying $7 - let alone $700,000.

justasportsfan
04-22-2013, 09:12 AM
He's totally worthless. He's going to be getting a suspension, pretty much guaranteed, if not for this, then the next thing he stuffs up on. I also wonder how many other charges have yet to be resolved.

After previous numerous arrests, he still can't work it out. He's not worth paying $7 - let alone $700,000.I was being sarcastic.

Buddo
04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
I was being sarcastic.

Oops! In that case, you have my apologies. Can't have my head screwed on right today, as I normally don't miss sarcasm. ;)

justasportsfan
04-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Oops! In that case, you have my apologies. Can't have my head screwed on right today, as I normally don't miss sarcasm. ;)

no apologies needed. Just thought people would realize that based on my arguments with OP on this thread. ;)

Buddo
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM
no apologies needed. Just thought people would realize that based on my arguments with OP on this thread. ;)

Whilst I'd looked at the thread ages ago, I simply looked at the last page today, hence the response. ;)

trapezeus
04-22-2013, 12:37 PM
the good news is the prison team also needed a LB, so this proves that things really have a way of working out in the end.

Crisis
05-15-2013, 06:36 PM
He's retiring.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
He's retiring.
I think it can more accurately be called "quitting "

Night Train
05-15-2013, 08:00 PM
I thought the draft was an exact science.

Mace
05-15-2013, 09:45 PM
I thought the draft was an exact science. Always when you are willing to change your opinions according to how things turn out. If anyone remembers what you said before and you were wrong call them a liar, if they have proof, claim your account was hacked. If you are right, throw it in everyone's face as proof you know better. Been doing it for years, works great.

better days
05-15-2013, 10:33 PM
I thought the draft was an exact science.

And every position EXCEPT QB is a can't miss.

stuckincincy
05-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Always when you are willing to change your opinions according to how things turn out. If anyone remembers what you said before and you were wrong call them a liar, if they have proof, claim your account was hacked. If you are right, throw it in everyone's face as proof you know better. Been doing it for years, works great.

Have you considered a public sector job? :scooter:

Mace
05-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Have you considered a public sector job? :scooter: Absolutely not. Despite everything I've ever done to fuel my maddened self centered purposes I would certainly not dirty my foul reputation with public sector ambition. I have principles.