PDA

View Full Version : Do not draft Glennon

Cali512
04-06-2013, 12:23 PM
I have no idea why the hell his name came back, but why the hell is he even talked about in the top 3 rounds is beyond me. I remember watching the videos of TJ Graham in college, and saying on here, if TJ had a better QB in college he woulda been more well known and talked about. That QB is Glennon, and he is attrocious. He missed countless TD passes that Graham got wide open for. Its crazy and i would feel bad for him if he has to suffer another few years with that guy. Hes not built like a QB, and will pretty much be a more skinny fragile John Skelton, i keep reading articles on BB.com message boards of Glennon this and that. Luckily the stupidity hasnt gone to this site yet, but stay the **** away from him buffalo!

SCBILLFAN1
04-06-2013, 02:21 PM
I agree. He has horrible accuracy issues.

swiper
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I would be shocked if they went after him.

Captain gameboy
04-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm not a draft guru, but I have watched a bit of ACC football and a lot of Matt Schaub.

Glennon is better, at least what I've seen live.

coastal
04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Glennon is trash.

Welcome to Buffalo!

Cali512
04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm not a draft guru, but I have watched a bit of ACC football and a lot of Matt Schaub.

Glennon is better, at least what I've seen live.

Shaub has a more consistant arm and is built more like an NFL QB. Glennon is built like a extremely tall punter

Don't Panic
04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
Live in Raleigh and just finished up at State for my Masters. I've seen a lot of Glennon and I am not very confident he will be successful at the next level. Additionally, he doesn't seem o fit the system Marrone wants to run so I doubt he's the guy for the Bills.

jwenger
04-07-2013, 01:42 PM
He is sort of a tall dopey looking dude. Pass-----

PTI
04-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Glennon is a back foot throw the ball up for grabs terrible accuracy guy.

TigerJ
04-08-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm not a Glennon fan, but why people single out his looks is beyond me. He could stand to put on some weight as muscle, but so what if he looks like a total geek? Mark Sanchez could be on the cover of GQ, and maybe has, but he can't play QB.