So how bad are Bills fans going to lose their s*** when Safety K.Vaccaro is the pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

So how bad are Bills fans going to lose their s*** when Safety K.Vaccaro is the pick?

Been reading that he has been climbing the board much the same way M.Barron was last year and the Bills where reportedly very interested in Barron. The Bills have a historic addiction to DB's plus Byrd uncertain future and Vaccaro could be the guy
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: So how bad are Bills fans going to lose their s*** when Safety K.Vaccaro is the p

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    Been reading that he has been climbing the board much the same way M.Barron was last year and the Bills where reportedly very interested in Barron. The Bills have a historic addiction to DB's plus Byrd uncertain future and Vaccaro could be the guy
    Byrd's uncertain future ?

Comment

• Raptor
      • Jan 2009

Re: So how bad are Bills fans going to lose their s*** when Safety K.Vaccaro is the p

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      Byrd's uncertain future ?

They wont tag him again, to expensive, so until they get him signed long term this could be his last year in a Bills uniform

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

They wont tag him again, to expensive, so until they get him signed long term this could be his last year in a Bills uniform
        We have Byrd this season, so we have to focus on all the other holes & ~LB / QB will be come in 1/2 - 2/1 in order of priority.

Comment

• Raptor
          • Jan 2009

We have Byrd this season, so we have to focus on all the other holes & ~LB / QB will be come in 1/2 - 2/1 in order of priority.
          Cant look at the draft as one year solutions and Nix given his draft history clearly factors in beyond the current year

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Cant look at the draft as one year solutions and Nix given his draft history clearly factors in beyond the current year
            If you reviewed all the pre-draft interviews by position, I think you'd have a different view.

Comment

• Raptor
              • Jan 2009

If you reviewed all the pre-draft interviews by position, I think you'd have a different view.
              If you reviewed all the ones from the past three years crossed reference with the players with the teams needs and expiring contracts with in two years of the said years drafts you would would realize my view would not be different

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

How can a team that is so poor defensively even think about having so much tied up in money and high draft picks on Safeties?

If they are not going to draft a QB, at least draft an OT or OG to strengthen the OL.

More importantly, can we look forward to Buddy Nix retiring days after the Draft?
                Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

If you reviewed all the ones from the past three years crossed reference with the players with the teams needs and expiring contracts with in two years of the said years drafts you would would realize my view would not be different
                  Yeah, we're also just missed the playoffs for the 13th year in a row. So there goes the previous history debate of doing the same thing over again.

Comment

• Raptor
                    • Jan 2009

Yeah, we're also just missed the playoffs for the 13th year in a row. So there goes the previous history debate of doing the same thing over again.

What debate? Your already lost on this. Im not advocating taking Vaccaro, Im saying its a real possibility given the draft history of the Bills and Specifically Buddy Nix. What you or I want id completely irrelevant. W/ less than 3 weeks to go the only thing that matters is trying to figure out what Nix is going to do with that pick

Comment

• cookie G
                      • Mar 2003

It wouldn't surprise me all that much. It isn't like this team has been exactly smart in its team building.

They want to keep making the same mistakes...well...I don't know if anyone would be shocked.

Comment

• Raptor
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                        It wouldn't surprise me all that much. It isn't like this team has been exactly smart in its team building.

They want to keep making the same mistakes...well...I don't know if anyone would be shocked.

Exactly

Comment

• coastal
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Stupidity always surprises me.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

What debate? Your already lost on this. Im not advocating taking Vaccaro, Im saying its a real possibility given the draft history of the Bills and Specifically Buddy Nix. What you or I want id completely irrelevant. W/ less than 3 weeks to go the only thing that matters is trying to figure out what Nix is going to do with that pick
                            I think that came across wrong, the Bills are taking a QB real early & probably first pick. You can toss out the past & what might happen, it's a QB or bust.

Comment

• Gibby
                              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                              • Jun 2006

You've seen what's been going on in Syria? Yeah, a bit like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X