• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Mock draft 2.0 Buffalo

Well here it is..
    Thought about it this week and putting some things together.....
    Well here u go.

1. Geno Smith QB---I'm looking at many different scenarios here. If he is here I think the Bills run up with the card. I can't figure out what Jax is gonna do or even Oak or Arz. If Geno is gone don't be surprised if the Bills trade back and get more picks. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bills go WR, or bestvdefensive guy here or Matt Barkley.

2. Robert Woods WR-- if your going to take a QB early u better get that young WR to go along. This will be a big addition to add to this offense to stretch the field.

3. Jordan Reed TE--- Chandler is out and the Bills will need to add a young weapon for Kolb/Smith to throw too. Jordan Reed is a great athlete and will be a great sure handed TE to add.

4. Shawn William S--- the guy that called out Georgia's defense for being soft. William is a solid leader. Will be a good addition to add to this defense.

5. Nico Johnson OLB--- we are going to need play making LB's and coming from Bama u are NFL ready. Great depth pick here. Will fight for time

6. Aaron Dobson WR---WR is a sore spot in Buffalo so I can see them adding 2 in the draft alone. Dobson is 6"3 and has great speed. Very physical WR while smooth going deep...,
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • clumping platelets

Re: Mock draft 2.0 Buffalo

Just say no to Geno

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Bills aren't taking a QB in RD1.

They paying Jackson and Kolb way too much to have to pay a top 10 QB pick.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

I would be so depressed if this were the way the Bills draft turned out. No LBs until 5th? No o-line?

Comment

• Bangarang
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post

Wat

Comment

• Thief
            • Sep 2009

That would be OK w me.

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Way to much you are kidding right????
              Why not take a QB in the 1st round the rookie scale is cheap....
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• T-Long
                Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                • Sep 2003

I like the Geno pick, but I am convinced they pass on a QB unless he is there at 8. If he is not, I have a feeling they do their best to trade back and get another second rounder, then use it to trade back up in the late first or hold onto the two 2nd rounders and get their QB there

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

I don't understand the Geno hate.

Clearly it is not a great draft for QBs, but we would be fortunate if he was there at #8.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                    I would be so depressed if this were the way the Bills draft turned out. No LBs until 5th? No o-line?
                    Yeah but look at the 1st 4 picks QB..WR..TE..SS those positions are needs as well

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

I don't see a way Jackson and Kolb are on the roster at the end of TC, Jackson is likely going to be gone.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                        U really think we will hit every need in the draft??
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by T-Long View Post
                          I like the Geno pick, but I am convinced they pass on a QB unless he is there at 8. If he is not, I have a feeling they do their best to trade back and get another second rounder, then use it to trade back up in the late first or hold onto the two 2nd rounders and get their QB there
                          I agree 100%
                          I actually think they have a guy already tapped who they want....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
                          I don't see a way Jackson and Kolb are on the roster at the end of TC, Jackson is likely going to be gone.
                          Why he is so low in $$$$ why not keep him
                          GO Gators!!!!!!
                          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• gebobs
                            One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                            • Sep 2003

Not to defend picking Geno, but $8.25 million is way too much? And I thought there was a rookie cap now? And who says we can't cut Jackson or Kolb?
                            Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690 View Post
                              Well here it is..
                              Thought about it this week and putting some things together.....
                              Well here u go.

1. Geno Smith QB---I'm looking at many different scenarios here. If he is here I think the Bills run up with the card. I can't figure out what Jax is gonna do or even Oak or Arz. If Geno is gone don't be surprised if the Bills trade back and get more picks. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bills go WR, or bestvdefensive guy here or Matt Barkley.

2. Robert Woods WR-- if your going to take a QB early u better get that young WR to go along. This will be a big addition to add to this offense to stretch the field.

3. Jordan Reed TE--- Chandler is out and the Bills will need to add a young weapon for Kolb/Smith to throw too. Jordan Reed is a great athlete and will be a great sure handed TE to add.

4. Shawn William S--- the guy that called out Georgia's defense for being soft. William is a solid leader. Will be a good addition to add to this defense.

5. Nico Johnson OLB--- we are going to need play making LB's and coming from Bama u are NFL ready. Great depth pick here. Will fight for time

6. Aaron Dobson WR---WR is a sore spot in Buffalo so I can see them adding 2 in the draft alone. Dobson is 6"3 and has great speed. Very physical WR while smooth going deep...,
                              To me Dobson projects as a 3rd Round maybe 4th Round talent. I can't see him making it to pick 6. Also waiting until Round 5 for a LB is a mistake as is taking a S in Round 4. I'm also not big on Robert Woods.

Comment

Working...
                              X