• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

For those of you who dislike Kevin Kolb

For those of you who dislike Kevin Kolb and don't think he should be here. It looks like he wants the starting job and believes he will be the starter.

Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 04-08-2013, 01:31 PM.
  • MidnightVoice
    Retired (mostly)
    • Mar 2003

Re: For those of you who dislike Kevin Kolb

I don't think he is good enough to get us to the playoffs.

I don't think he is bad enough to get us a high draft pick next year

But to play
    that’s the thing
    shut up and deal
    ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I think the people who like Kevin Kolb also deserve the right to read this article. So I'll invite them.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

I personally like the signing. There was so much crying on here throughout the last 9 days over a guy who will be much better than Putzputrid.
        Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 04-08-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

of course he wants to start and of course he thinks he can do it.

He's not gonna say "I hope the Bills draft a QB because I'm not good enough to start. I just want to ride the pine for two years, collect my $13 million and hope some other team is stupid enough to give me the same deal when I'm done here."
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

If he's riding the pine for two seasons, he isn't going to make anywhere near 13mil.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Jaybird
              • Dec 2005

at this point and time, he is the best QB we have on the Roster. Let him start see whatwe've got, and hope the schmo we take int he draft turns out to be a star

Comment

• gebobs
                One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
                It looks like he wants the starting job and believes he will be the starter.
                Sounds like something I heard Fitz say too.

But I'm on board saying this is an upgrade. Not much of one, but an upgrade for sure.
                Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

official jimmy the meathead©® starting qb odds:

76.9% kolbage
                  21.2% tjax
                  1.9% geno/matt/ryan/ej/tyler/mike/tyleragain/mattagain/landry/zac/sean/jeff/ryanagain/brad/jordan/colby/collin/dayne/alex/mattforthethirdtime/seth/jameshuhonlyoneofthose/marqueisholycrap/nathan/mattagain?!?
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

oh yeah ...

0.001% corpse
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• PTI
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

This team cannot be as bad as last year, and last year's team was picked by a majority of supposed smart guys with a crap QB in Fitz to make the playoffs. I expect them to compete for a playoff spot.

Comment

• gebobs
                        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                        This team cannot be as bad as last year, and last year's team was picked by a majority of supposed smart guys with a crap QB in Fitz to make the playoffs. I expect them to compete for a playoff spot.
                        I appreciate your optimism and if you don't want to be poisoned by my cynicism, look away

Every year we think the team can't be as bad as the previous year. Every year, the team shows us why we should never underestimate their incompetence. And it's been so long that we fans have seen real players in Bills unis that we get excited by the likes of Scott Chandler, Bryan Scott and Torell Troup. Management tops the team off with a bunch of retreads like Mark Anderson and Brad Smith, and you have your Bills roster.

This team is more holes than cheese. The only way they could beat the Pats is if Brady screws the pooch and Cornkolb pulls one out of his arse. Who knows what the Fish and the Jests will do this year, but competing with those schmucks for second in the division isn't likely to mean much more than that.

New QB. New coach. One decent receiver. Lousy linebackers and DBs. New punter. Aging kicker. The Bills will suck this year. They will suck mightily.
                        Last edited by gebobs; 04-08-2013, 02:36 PM.
                        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                          you are out of your mind.

We lost 6 starters. Granted, none of them were good except Levitre, but the only replacements for them that we've added are Kolb and Lawson. On paper, we are worse than we were last year. We only have 6 draft picks, and this team seems content to sit on their hands in FA while other guys sign. Plus, we have new systems on both sides of the ball. This team is at least 3 years from competing, and that's assuming they do things right, which they won't.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                            I appreciate your optimism and if you don't want to be poisoned by my cynicism, look away

Every year we think the team can't be as bad as the previous year. Every year, the team shows us why we should never underestimate their incompetence. And it's been so long that we fans have seen real players in Bills unis that we get excited by the likes of Scott Chandler, Bryan Scott and Torell Troup. Management tops the team off with a bunch of retreads like Mark Anderson and Brad Smith, and you have your Bills roster.

This team is more holes than cheese. The only way they could beat the Pats is if Brady screws the pooch and Cornkolb pulls one out of his arse. Who knows what the Fish and the Jests will do this year, but competing with those schmucks for second in the division isn't likely to mean much more than that.

New QB. New coach. One decent receiver. Lousy linebackers and DBs. New punter. Aging kicker. The Bills will suck this year. They will suck mightily.
                            Trust me, I picked them to have 2 wins 2 years ago and they won 6, and and thought they would win 6 last year, I am by no means an optimist. I thought that little of Chan Gailey and Fitz.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              of course he wants to start and of course he thinks he can do it.

He's not gonna say "I hope the Bills draft a QB because I'm not good enough to start. I just want to ride the pine for two years, collect my $13 million and hope some other team is stupid enough to give me the same deal when I'm done here."
                              CLASSIC Op.

Comment

Working...
                              X