PDA

View Full Version : 3 Words for Buddy regarding QB pick-Listen to Marrone

Albany,n.y.
04-08-2013, 07:49 PM
The Bills coach should have a unique perspective on at least 3 top prospects in this year's draft. Marrone coached against both Barkley & Smith this season and coached Nassib at Syracuse. I don't care how much Buddy has studied these guys-Marrone game-planned and played against two & practically lived with the 3rd QB. As a result, I trust that nobody in the organization knows more about these 3 prospects than Coach Marrone and any QB drafted should be drafted based on coach Marrone's perspective.

I'm going to trust the coach's judgment & Buddy Nix & Doug Whaley better be doing the same. Also as a fan if Smith or Barkley is available at pick 8 I won't be upset if we pass on either or both. Also, if the Bills take Nassib, I'm going to trust Marrone (and Hackett) know what they're doing and have influenced the decision.

Whoever the Bills pick as their drafted QB, if we pass on any of these 3 QBs, let's understand that Marrone not only knows more about these guys than the GM(s?) but also every one of us too-unless one of you was on the coaching staff at USC or WVA.

BillsFever21
04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
The janitor who cleans up the crap from the toilet left behind from Buddy Nix, Russ Brandon and some of our other past GM's could've probably done a better job at working the NFL Draft then these clowns have.

Historian
04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Good point Albany. I agree.

coastal
04-09-2013, 07:15 AM
U can never have enough CBs.

Night Train
04-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Nix/Whaley should be making picks after asking Marrone what he needs, regardless of position. The coaching staff has been watching film for a couple months to review depth with a fresh set of eyes.

Scumbag College
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM

Did you steal that quote from Buddy Nix's diary?

justasportsfan
04-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I think BUddy will ask every coach on the team regardless of position whether they fit in Marrones offense or Pettines D.

jwenger
04-09-2013, 12:28 PM

Both this year AND next year it should read,"You can't have enough QB's."