PDA

View Full Version : Bill still Fairly High on Mike Glennon

Mr. Magoo
04-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Local Buffalo media member Sal Capaccio tweeted that he has been told the Bills remain "fairly high" on NC State QB Mike Glennon.

Capaccio went on to note that this "doesn't mean they are 'in love' or will target him... but they have liked him for a while and still have him higher than most would tend to think." The Bills have been linked to almost every single quarterback prospect, and the only obvious moves seems to be that they will select at least one. Apr 11 - 3:13 PM
Per: Sal Capaccio on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SalSports/statuses/322331803220340736)

Albany,n.y.
04-11-2013, 03:09 PM
They should get all their scouts together in a room & ask "Whoever likes Mike Glennon raise his hand" Then say "Will the ones who didn't raise their hands please leave the room." Then when the other guys leave say to the remaining scouts in the room "You're fired"

Uncle Jesse
04-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah it seems they are high on a lot of prospects...pretty general stuff.

justasportsfan
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah it seems they are high on a lot of prospects...pretty general stuff.

I think we're drafting Nassib , Glennon, EJ and Bray.

OLDSRIP
04-11-2013, 03:42 PM
I think we're drafting Nassib , Glennon, EJ and Bray.

That fine for the first round. But what about rounds 2 & 3?

jwenger
04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
If they're high on him they should be higher on Manuel.

OpIv37
04-11-2013, 04:02 PM
I'd say this is a smoke screen, but Buddy Nix's idea of a smoke screen is a 100 foot HD digital billboard in Times Square.

trapezeus
04-11-2013, 04:29 PM
not much of a smoke screen artist when he spoke freely on conference call. he's a wanker. they can't get rid of him fast enough. this idea of "well he's spent part of the year looking. we'd rather him **** up one last draft, than picking a capable man who also has been doing this for half a season and has a track record of success."

BillsFever21
04-11-2013, 05:30 PM
I don't see any upside with having Nix run the show this offseason before he runs off into the sunset with plenty of retirement money that the Bills paid him for doing a horrible job. The Bills and ONLY the Bills would've ever given this guy a GM position. That's why it took him decades and 70 years old before he finally got a GM offer.

better days
04-12-2013, 09:43 AM
I don't see any upside with having Nix run the show this offseason before he runs off into the sunset with plenty of retirement money that the Bills paid him for doing a horrible job. The Bills and ONLY the Bills would've ever given this guy a GM position. That's why it took him decades and 70 years old before he finally got a GM offer.

If you think Nix is so terrible, look at the Chargers drafts when Nix was there & their drafts since he left. The Chargers drafted WELL when Nix was there, TERRIBLE since he left.

And NOBODY knows how good or bad his replacement in Buffalo will be.

coastal
04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Rocking the sweater vests... and then the southern, good-ole' boy persona on top of if?

not to mention the way he spam dialed Tampa's GM until someone would talk to him again...

this guy's a total joke.

Bill Cody
04-12-2013, 10:40 AM
If we draft Glennon it won't be long before we're pining for "the good old days" of Fitz

PTI
04-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Bills are still fairly high on Fitzpatrick too I bet.

better days
04-12-2013, 03:49 PM
If we draft Glennon it won't be long before we're pining for "the good old days" of Fitz

The Fitz just before he signed his contract. NOT the post contract Fitz. I think even with his accuracy issues, Glennon would provide excitement with his arm & stop defenses from keeping 8 in the box which should help the run game. It is amazing CJ & Freddie have done as well as they have the way the defenses stacked the line against the Bills in the past with Fitz at QB.

If the Bills don't draft a QB before #41, Glennon may be the best QB available.

swiper
04-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Local Buffalo media member Sal Capaccio tweeted that he has been told the Bills remain "fairly high" on NC State QB Mike Glennon.

Capaccio went on to note that this "doesn't mean they are 'in love' or will target him... but they have liked him for a while and still have him higher than most would tend to think." The Bills have been linked to almost every single quarterback prospect, and the only obvious moves seems to be that they will select at least one. Apr 11 - 3:13 PM
Per: Sal Capaccio on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SalSports/statuses/322331803220340736)

So in other words it's more of Cappacio talking without really saying much. He's known for that.

better days
04-12-2013, 04:15 PM
So in other words it's more of Cappacio talking without really saying much. He's known for that.

At least Sal does not try to pass his opinion off as fact like some do. He is a straight shooter & always tells everyone when he has heard something VS when he has a GUT feeling about something.

sudzy
04-12-2013, 04:42 PM

Remember he had Bill Cowher coming here.