PDA

View Full Version : Smack Talk: Kolb??? Bwhahahaha

Miami_Vice
04-16-2013, 01:16 AM
Not to be a troll or be rude but dang, did you guys seriously just sign Kolb??? Holy crap, do you guys realize how bad he is? And lol at him thinking he can win a Super Bowl. Fat chance haha. Again, not to be a troll but damn you guys are SCREWED.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-16-2013, 01:24 AM
No WE didn't the Bills did. Most of us know how bad he is, a few still hope for the best. Its 100% clear that Kolb=Championship.

SUPERBOWLBILLS
04-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Look man at least the Bills are trying to do some ****. Kolb has shown signs of greatness while he was in philly and he's fast as hell. Also I feel that he's a better QB then Sanchez and Tannehill so that put us with the second best QB in the division as sad as that sounds but who knows.. maybe it's good enough to get us a wildcard next year right!

jamze132
04-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Not to be a troll or be rude but dang, did you guys seriously just sign Kolb??? Holy crap, do you guys realize how bad he is? And lol at him thinking he can win a Super Bowl. Fat chance haha. Again, not to be a troll but damn you guys are SCREWED.

Kob > Tannehill

clumping platelets
04-16-2013, 03:45 AM
Ray Lucas :laughing:

SquishDaFish
04-16-2013, 04:15 AM
LOL like your favorite team is any better recently :roflmao:

TROLL

ParanoidAndroid
04-16-2013, 04:27 AM
You can wish you weren't a troll all you want, but you're still a troll.

swiper
04-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Kolb > Tannehill. Fact.

Pinkerton Security
04-16-2013, 07:54 AM
I like our team with Kolb at QB over the Phins. How sad is that for them lol.

TigerJ
04-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Everyone knows Kolb is a stopgap for the Bills, but give him an offensive line, and he has some ability to do some damage in an offense that fits his skill set. Not unlike what Matt Moore did for Miami, and maybe better. Go troll somewhere else.

superbills
04-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Not to call you a troll or anything, but...DAMN you are are troll!

Oh, and welcome to 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

better days
04-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Not to call you a troll or anything, but...DAMN you are are troll!

Oh, and welcome to 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Maybe he was confused by all the threads about Kolb being a GREAT QB & no need to draft a QB anymore. Oh wait, they must all have been sent to spam.

pmoon6
04-16-2013, 08:49 AM
How bad is Ryan Tannehill going to get killed without Jake Long protecting his blindside?

Bill Cody
04-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Not to be a troll or be rude but dang, did you guys seriously just sign Kolb???

The NFL requires us to field a team so yeah we signed him. But I wouldn't say we seriously signed him no.:D

Given the Fins epic challenges under center since Danny boy retired I must say QB smack is pretty damn funny coming a member of the teal wearing, halftime leaving band of pansies that is the fin fan base. Oops. Was that rude?:snicker:

ServoBillieves
04-16-2013, 10:03 AM
Aha... I know this thread is meant to rouse us Bills fans but holy crap this is a terrible way to go about it. The fish spent uncountable millions on FA and plan to win? Mmm... mahi mahi does sound good.

trapezeus
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM
what is the worst is that the bills selected kolb over talking drew brees. oh wait, we didn't have a shot at one of the best for a guy out of football. Daunte provided some happy times for bills fans when happy times were in short supply.

DynaPaul
04-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Why did anyone answer this troll?

- - - Updated - - -

Skooby
04-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Kolb (our Back-up) is better than your starter.

Bill Cody
04-16-2013, 01:02 PM

If I never answered trolls I'd barely post

CleveSteve
04-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Remember when the Bills used the 8th overall pick in the draft on Kevin Kolb?

Oh, wait... what?

Meathead
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Go troll somewhere else.

tj w the ultra rare smack u go boyee

BertSquirtgum
04-16-2013, 05:04 PM

You're a little late dumb ass.

Crisis
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
****. Does anyone have FTP's love letter to Culpepper saved somewhere?

Static
04-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Instead of looking at the Dolphins as having failed at Quaterback since Dan Marino...Think of it more of a Humane Society for unwanted QB's.... Just think at only the cost of a 2nd round pic a year, we gave hope and care to many a QB that they might one day start for an NFL team.

Skooby
04-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Instead of looking at the Dolphins as having failed at Quaterback since Dan Marino...Think of it more of a Humane Society for unwanted QB's.... Just think at only the cost of a 2nd round pic a year, we gave hope and care to many a QB that they might one day start for an NFL team.

The lap dance thing cracks me up everytime.

Miami_Vice
04-18-2013, 04:41 AM
lol at you guys thinking Kolb has more upside than Tannehill hahaha. Tannehill is only gonna get better (remember he was a rookie last year). A lot of you guys are flat out DELUSIONAL.

Pinkerton Security
04-18-2013, 08:02 AM
lol at you guys thinking Kolb has more upside than Tannehill hahaha. Tannehill is only gonna get better (remember he was a rookie last year). A lot of you guys are flat out DELUSIONAL.

So you know Tannehill is going to get better how? I'd never say Kolb has more upside than Tannehill but I wouldnt be a bit surprised if Tannehill hits the sophomore slump hard.

Miami_Vice
04-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Like I said, Tannehill will definitely get better. And there is no evidence that he'll have a soph slump. Thats just wishful thinking on your part. We will sweep you guys this coming season. Count on it.

SquishDaFish
04-19-2013, 04:13 AM
:roflmao: I cant wait to see all that waist of money lose on a reg basis this year. Same Ol Miami

Mike13
04-19-2013, 04:58 PM
I like how Bills fans still think they can talk **** when they barely have half a QB.

Goobylal
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM
The jury is still out on Tannehill. And with no sure LT on the roster and no running game, all their off-season offensive additions may be for naught.

Beebe's Kid
04-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Like I said, Tannehill will definitely get better. And there is no evidence that he'll have a soph slump. Thats just wishful thinking on your part. We will sweep you guys this coming season. Count on it.
I am just curious...what would be construed as evidence that Tannehill was going to have a sophmore slump? I didn't think that kind of thing was predictable, or required anything more than being in your second season. As for Tannehill "definitely" getting better; you had better hope so. I don't give a **** about Kolb, and it is actually kind of funny that you came here to talk ****. That was commendable. At least keep it realistic, and not go into self-suck mode.

jamesiscool
04-20-2013, 08:57 AM
cleo lemon. good talk.

pmoon6
04-20-2013, 09:50 AM
I like how Bills fans still think they can talk **** when they barely have half a QB.Well, getting your ass kicked most of the '90's didn't stop Fin Fans from talking **** either. I went to a quite few Dolphin/Bills games back then, my brother-in-law has lived in Davie for 30 years and had 4 season tickets until a few years ago.

Some Dolphin Fans had T-shirts that said "Buffalo Really, Really Sucks" They added a "Really" everytime they lost to us.

Needless to say, they finally ran out of shirt around '98.

I have some great stories from those games that show that Fin Fans are gay, impotent frontrunners that leave games when their team is only down by a TD with 5 minutes to play. Most of the time, they just don't show up.

WagonCircler
04-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Cleo Lemon.

The last buffalo fan
04-20-2013, 11:46 AM
I like how Bills fans still think they can talk **** when they barely have half a QB.

Not really sure, but I think it is a Buffalo Bills Fan website, Sir.

Rob's House
04-21-2013, 10:59 AM
I just find it amusing that a fan of the Dolphins (who burned the 7th overall pick on a mediocre QB last year, and just hamstrung themselves for the foreseeable future by signing average talent to top-end back-loaded contracts) thinks the Bills are screwed for signing a low cost backup with upside.

stuckincincy
04-21-2013, 12:48 PM
I just find it amusing that a fan of the Dolphins (who burned the 7th overall pick on a mediocre QB last year, and just hamstrung themselves for the foreseeable future by signing average talent to top-end back-loaded contracts) thinks the Bills are screwed for signing a low cost backup with upside.

Exactly. Nobody's out singing praise to the high heavens for Kolb, and since everybody and their dog have been saying that this years' qb crop is iffy, what's the harm? The price was right, and it's not as if the BUF club was on the cliff of being a strong contender for a playoff spot, what with other player question marks as well as a new staff.

When I've seen Kolb on the field, he gave the best he had.

BertSquirtgum
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Cleo Lemon